chapter 21- hair dye.

[THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 20-NOAHS BIT.]

it had finally clicked,almost a minute later, he was being watched by god knows who. that rightfully freaked Noah out, causing him to stumble back from the window. Without thinking,he runs up to his room, nearly waking up his family. once in the safety of his room,Noah calmed down a bit,it then hit him, he was hungover,tired and his muscles ached. He soon crawled into bed,falling asleep immediately
.
Noah woke up later,at 2:34 pm exactly,Multiple misscalls from Alejandro. Noah groans and rubs his eyes before calling him back.

"What do you want,Al."
"First off Don't call me that,Anyway do you have any idea how to dye hair,I can't be asked to do it myself."
"Bit lazy..but yeah I do."
"Can you come over,Mi amor?"
"I'll do it if you shut up"
"Make m-"
Before Alejandro can even finish his sentence,Noah puts the phone down on him.
...
Noah walks to Alejandro's house,having nothing but his phone and some cash on him, when he spots trent,glaring at him from the other side of the street. Noah,though,brushed it off and kept walking until he reached Alejandro's door. He causally walks in,nearly making up the stairs before he notices Jose,glaring at him.
"Why are you here,Secreta."
"I'm going to see MY boyfriend."
"Well he doesn't want to see YOU."
"N-"
Before Noah can respond properly,Jose pins him up to the nearest wall,glaring down at him.
[NO. NOT LIKE THAT, DIRTY MINDED BICTHES.]
"you're going to march up those stairs and break up with that pedazo de mierda sin valor."
Noah didn't understand the last part,but he could tell it wasn't good.
At that moment,Alejandro walks out of his room, hearing noise down stairs. He gasping sharply,causing Jose to notice him.
"Go away Al-"
"Get the FUCK of my boyfriend."
"What if I don't Al?"
Noah takes the opportunity and pushes Jose away,walking up the stairs to stand beside Alejandro

"How about I tell mama and papa your a homo,Al?"
"You wouldn't dare."
With that,both Noah and Alejandro retreat into the bathroom

"Are you going fully red or..?"
"No just the front bits."
"Okay.." Noah mumbles,putting on some gloves and making the hair dye.
After a while mindless small talk, Noah asks.

"Why does your brother hate me."
"Wha-"
"I tried to be nice to him and he acts like a dick!-"

Noah cuts himself off by accidentally squeezing the hair dye all over his shirt.
"great."
...
After  half an hour or so,Noah finish up,washing his hands. He silently prays,Knowing that José is downstairs and  was pissed off.
"Finally your leaving."
"Oh,shut it already."
"Just leave already."
Noah took that as a warning and quickly shuffled towards the door,leaving quickly. He knew by now that his shirt would have a red spot on it forever more. Atleast it wasn't a shirt he wore often.
...
The time by now was 3:34am,Noah stayed awake,unable to get the person spying on him out of his head.he had to check it out, even if no one was there, he knew it would make him feel safer nonetheless.

He grabbed his phone,put on his shoes and headed outside.he decided to go to the window first. Approaching the window,he turned his flashlight on,expecting to see a horribly disfigured human right in front if him but was met with nothing.

Since he was a child,Noah always was
"Over imaginative." Or people said he was. It had always annoyed him,he wasn't seen as "normal" or "ordinary".

He subconsciously began to walk to the forest near his house.

He was always and outcast at school.
Always being to "naughty" to sit with the good kids and nerds and to "nerdy" to sit with the bad kids and under achievers. He was always just "the loner" or "the weirdo"

Eventually he reached the center of the forest,soon snapping out of his thoughts and looking around.he was ready to walk of when he saw it.

Trent..or what remained of him.

Leading away from his corpse was footsteps from some sort of animal.

Noah took the chance to run,not looking behind him from fear of seeing whatever killed his friend
He ran
And ran
And ran.
Until he reached his house,rushing inside and locking the door.

NOTES
OKAY SOWWY 4 BEING UNACTIVE..? BUT YA HAVE A CHAPTER 4 U POOKIES