chapter 6-the party (pt2)

A few seconds after the police turned up the party turned into absolute carnage. Teenagers running out doors, jumping out of windows and hiding in places. As both Cody and Noah try to escape out the front door, the where both grabbed by the collar.
"Ugh, didn't we literally warn him about the cerfew yesterday?" With that the officer holding Noah lifted him up.

"Yep, anyway I don't think this is either of those two's house. I'm thinking just let them go with a stern warning..?" Said the other officer
"YES! please if I was arrested my dad would KILL me!" Cody pipes up.
"Ugh, you two just walk home together and be safe okay? " with that both boys where released.
...
After a while of mindless small talk and a slow walk Noah drops Cody back off at the drama brothers apartment. After that he swiftly walks home untill he hears rustling from the bushy area adjacent to him.
.
Huh.. What's that..
.
Noah picks up a piece of shattered glass from the grass below him and sneaked towards the bush.
Crunch.
Crunch.
Snap.
Finally he sees something, two figures. One..
.
ONE HEADLESS!? WHAT THE FUCK. IS THAT.. THE FARM KID, EZEKIEL!?
AND.. THAT PIECE OF SHITE ALEJANDRO??okay Noah just kneel down he won't see you. Fuck.
.
Then the two figures floated closer to Noah, he could make out all clothing and even worse, he could see Ezekiel's jagged neck. He could make out all the blood vessels, nerves and muscles.both of the farm boy's arms where ripped off at the elbows. He was nearly sick on the spot, ezekiel's once green hoodie had turned to a deep crimson.
Alejandro appeared to be drenched in blood, dancing with the corpse, if Noah wasn't so terrified right now he could probably watch some more.
SNAP.
with that Alejandro snapped his neck
Around to see Noah(who'd been cursing and scampering away).
...
LAST NIGHT A BOY CALLED EZEKIEL WAS FOUND MASSACRED IN A BUSH. ALL THAT WAS FOUND OF HIM WAS HIS HEAD WHICH BOTH EYEBALLS HAD BEEN GOUCHED OUT. POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR THE "CAMP CANADIAN KILLER".IF YOU KNOW ANY INFORMATION WHAT'S SO EVER COME DOWN TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
... 
It had been a few days after the murder and Noah still felt on edge. It's not like you can get the dead body of one of your " friends "out your head! (They weren't actually friends though, Noah would be seen DEAD with someone like ezekiel.) Anyway.. He'd have to get some stuff, mainly for safety.
.+.
Alejandro was walking home, still covered in ezekiel's blood, poor farm boy he was so easy to trick almost too easy.. Anyway it was worth it to scare Noah!
...
As he set foot in his house, Alejandro's brother, José came down stairs.
"Al, you somehow look better then before." José spat out at him.
"Whatever, I don't see you killing anyone."
"But I see you flirting with that useless ‘demon hunter’, what's his name again, Nolan? Noelle? Nebraska..?"
"His name is Noah and I'm not flirting with him!"
"Sure." With that josé walked back upstairs
+
Ugh, that's it.
. +.
"That's 8 dollars. "
"Thanks." Alejandro basically thrusted the money in the cashier's hand and walked off with his box of red hair dye.
. +.
Half way through applying the red streak through his hair Alejandro wondered if it was important and if Noah would lik- hate! Hate it!
.+.
Alejandro was bent other his bath, using his shower to wash out the dye when josé walked in again
"What..? Are you.. Dying your hair!?"
José began to laugh loudly
"I'm sure your boy toy Nebraska-"
"His name is Noah."
"Noah,Nebraska whatever I'm sure he'll love it."
With that josé walked off, still laughing.
.+. After drying his hair Alejandro actually liked his new look, quite a lot, and plus it wasn't permanent dye, so he could change it when he wanted.

CREATOR NOTES
OKAY SO ZEKE DED,RED STREAK ALEJANDRO AND POSSIBLE NOAH+ALEJANDRO SLEEPOVER AT SM1S HOUSE SOON???