chapter seven-the sleepover.

.
Oh no, Summer term ends next week and the most exciting thing I've done is hunt a demon!? God I really am obsessed.I've gotta find some sort of social event or something! Like another party..? No. Maybe a sleepover?? Without that horned twat ale-drag-o. Yea, I'll ask the drama brothers if we can hangout, call it a "party", invite a few people and tell them what ale-drag-o really is!
..
DRAMA BROTHERS (+Noah) GC!

N- hey so do you guys wanna have a little get together?

H-Noah?? Asking US to hang out with HIM???

N-shut it Harold anyway us that a yes or no.

C-ofc! I mean if u wana stay round is say so!

N- yes, if you want to invite anyone, feel free I don't mind.
..
Well at least that's sorted out.
...
Noah began packing when he got a text from drop dead gorgeo- wait.. What? He'd never added this number nor called it " drop dead gorgeous"
..
Drop dead gorgeous

A-sooo when should I pick you up?
N- who's this..?
A- just your favorite person ever!
..
Oh fuck, of course its ale-twat-o. How'd he even get my number..?
..
Drop dead gorgeous

A-sooo when should I pick you up?
N- who's this..?
A- just your favorite person ever!
N-first off I HATE you, secondly I'm not going anywhere and finally who gave you my number.
A- don't worry about all that, and I know your going to the drama brothers apartment tonight and I'm coming as well!
N-screw you.
A- I mean, take me to dinner first ;)
..
WHAT, WAS HE.. FLIRTING WITH ME..? EW EW EW!! .. I mean he was pretty smooth.. - SHUT UP NOAH!
..
Drop dead gorgeous

A-sooo when should I pick you up?
N- who's this..?
A- just your favorite person ever!
N-first off I HATE you, secondly I'm not going anywhere and finally who gave you my number.
A- don't worry about all that, and I know your going to the drama brothers apartment tonight and I'm coming as well!
N-screw you.
A- I mean, take me to dinner first ;)
N- ew.
A- don't be like that bby
N- jump off a cliff.
.+
God its too easy to annoy Noah!.. But why'd he take long to respond.. Was he.. Actually into me..?Nah thats stupid..
. +
Drop dead gorgeous

A-sooo when should I pick you up?
N- who's this..?
A- just your favorite person ever!
N-first off I HATE you, secondly I'm not going anywhere and finally who gave you my number.
A- don't worry about all that, and I know your going to the drama brothers apartment tonight and I'm coming as well!
N-screw you.
A- I mean, take me to dinner first ;)
N- ew.
A- don't be like that bby
N- jump off a cliff
N- whatever.. Don't respond then, it's not like I care.
..
Okay, I care alot. It's not like I've been blanked before, I'm normally the person blanking people. I'm not gonna delete his number just yet, save it as evidence.
...
Noah packed a change of clothes, his glasses case, and his cross. Soon he made his way to the drama brothers apartment.
...
"Yo, Noah's here! " trent called out
"Hi Noah" both Harold and Justin add.
"Bud!" Cody shouts
"Hello everyone, also Cody lower your voice"
"Sorry.. Anyway you stayin tonight? "
"Yea, I'll sleep on the sofa."
..
Al.
N- are coming or what.
A- soon, I'm getting ready 4 you ;)

N is typing..
..
HOW DO I REACT?? DO I FLIRT BACK?? SHOULD I??
..
Noah.
N- are coming or what.
A- soon, I'm getting ready 4 you ;)
N- whatever ;)
A- see you soon.
.+
OMG.. WAS THAT ON PURPOSE??? IS HE.. FLIRTING.. WITH ME?? I THOUGHT HE HATED ME!? I GOTTA HURRY UP.
...
"Hey, do you want me to get anything from the shops? " Noah says.
"Yea just some alcohol and sweets"
"I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy the alcohol but I'll try."
...
"That will be.. 30 dollars. "
"Here" Noah thrust the money in the clerks hand and quickly walked away with a six pack of beers, a bottle of cheap vodka and some sweets.
...
Noah placed the items down on a table in the drama brother's living room. Then ale-drag-o turned up
"hello Noah!"
Noah turned around to Alejandro.
"What did you do to your hair, it somehow makes you look trashyer then before" Noah says with a chuckle
.
Am i actually talking to Alejandro..? Without hating him fully, damn..
.
"Hey! It's just a little red streak! "
"Whatever, just help me set up or something."
+
Am I actually enjoying Noah's company..?
+
"I'm gonna tell everyone to come in real quick." With that Alejandro walked away leaving Noah to ponder what was going on.
...
It was soon dark and everyone was drinking and having a good time.. Except Noah he was still stuck on why  ale-drag-o was flirting with him when they obviously hated each other.despite that he was having an okay time.
...
After a few hours everyone collectively decided to go to sleep, everyone but Alejandro and Noah.
"H-hey.. Noah.." Alejandro came up to Noah, absolutely shit-faced drunk, slurring his words
"How did you get so drunk of two beers and a glass of vodka!?" Noah said in a whisper-shout
"I may.. Of.. " Alejandro pulled out a empty bottle of Malibu "ha.. H-ha..."
With that Alejandro leaned into Noah "h-hey pretty b-boy.. Uh.. W-wanna cuddle..?" Alejandro said, still slurring his words.

His breath reeks off alcohol and he's too close for comfort.
.
"I'm not cuddling with y-" suddenly Alejandro grabs Noah and pulls him close, sitting Noah down on his lap.
"Get off!"Noah raises his voice slightly
" n-nuh uh pretty b-boy.." With that Alejandro rests his head on Noah's shoulder and falls asleep. Then Cody comes round the corner to see Alejandro and Noah, Cody's eyes widen immediately as he squeals, making a heart around the two and taking a picture before running off.
.
FUCK, I'M FUCKED! WHEN ALEJANDRO WAKES UP HE'S GONNA BE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS AND CODY WITH THAT PICTURE JUST UGH! NOT TO MENTION I HATE PHYSICAL CONTACT! ALSO DOES HE ACTUALLY THINK I'M PRETTY.. DOES HE LIKE ME..?
...
Soon after Noah decides to suck it up and try to go to sleep.

CREATOR NOTES
OAKY SHIT FACED DRUNK ALEJANDRO, ALENOAH SPOTTED AND ALEJANDRO HAS NOAH'S NUMBER SUM HOW FINALLY SHOUT OUT TO @autism_tbh ON TT FOR BEING ONE OF MY NEW POOKIE WOOKIE'S ‼️‼️‼️‼️
1111 words  💪💪💪