chapter 14|-iN|

𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎,
𝒜𝓈 𝓈𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ,
𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝔂'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮.
𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮.
𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷,
𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓷, 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽.
𝓘𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸'𝓼"𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼.
𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓾𝓻𝔂.
𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭.
...
Looking death in the face is a off putting feeling, especially after trusting him for so long.
"Justin.. Look I'll keep quiet about this!just let me li-"
"Noah sterecra, your not leaving here alive, you just HAD to dabble in MY affairs. DIDN'T YOU!?" Justin interrupts Noah, smiling wildly.
.
Fuck this..
.
Noah pushes himself up once more, only to be met with a harsh slap to the cheek.
"This'll teach you to mind your FUCKING BUSINESS!-" Justin raises the knife to above Noah's heart.
Noah shuts his eyes tightly, he'd rather not see the blood rushing out off his chest.
.
This is it... I had hoped for a significant death. Or at least passing in my sleep, but now-
.
THUD.
Noah feels himself being picked up and slung over the shoulder of..
He opens his eyes.
"ALEJANDRO?"
Noah looks around, trying to find what made the thud, then he spots it.
Justin's head lying on the floor, his headless body stumbling towards the two like a zombie.
Before Noah had even realized the impossibility of his situation, Alejandro kicks Justin's body onto the floor, breaking his legs in the process.
The crunch was unmistakable, but Alejandro began to sprint away, nearly dropping Noah. ,
"HOW'D YOU FIND ME!?"
"THAT.. UH.. WHAT'S HIS NAME.. OH CODY. HE SAID HE SAW THAT BITCH CARRY YOU SOMEPLACE."
.
wow. What a nice friend.
...
After sprinting all the way back to his house, Alejandro opens the door and walks inside, still carrying Noah, and begins to walk up to his room when a voice calls out.
"Al, your into all that.. What is it? Bandage or something.. Anyway don't tie up your boyfriend in the front room and ben-"
"SHUT IT JOSÉ!" a very red Alejandro screeched, pushing past him and going to his room with Noah still in his arms, locking the door after him.
"Remember the walls aren't soundproof!" José calls out before returning to his room.
+
I'M GOING TO KILL THAT ABORTO FALLIDO LLAMADO JOSÉ.
.+.
Alejandro immediately places Noah down on his bed and unties him.
"Did that black haired bitch touch you."
"Nothing but a slap and a few pushes don't worry." Noah responds calmly
"Hey Alejandro? Is there a chance I. Could stay here tonight.. I really don't wanna go outside."
"Of course you can.. Pretty boy."Alejandro mutters the last part, faint enough That Noah doesn't hear it.

NOTES.
OKAY SO ERM THE SPANISH MAY NOT BE ON POINT AND JUSTIN IS BYE BYE. FAILED TRUSTIN.

⊑⟒ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⍀⟒⏁⎍⍀⋏.⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇⋏'⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⎅, ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⍀⟒⎐⟟⎐⟒ ⊑⟟⌇ ⎅⟟⌇⏁⍀⟒⌇⌇⟒⎅  ⌇⌿⟟⍀⟟⏁ ⏃⋏⎅ ⎎⍀⟒⟒ ⊑⟟⋔ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⊑⟟⌇ ⋔⍜⍀⏁⏃⌰ ⎎⍜⍀⋔.