chapter 12-Duncan't

TW:F SLUR.
.
"It's nothing important!" Noah grabs the book, throws it across his room and basically pushes Alejandro out off his house
.
Ugh, school starts today. Normally I would love going back to school,but some how that green highlighter look alike  named Duncan found I was gay and well..I'd rather not dwell on what he's been doing since he found out. 2 years ago today.
...
8:44 am
Noah finally arrived at school. It wasn't like him to be late, though he spent most of the morning worrying.
Walking to his locker,Noah spots Duncan pointing and laughing at him, He's normally not insecure but this was different. Noah finally reaches his locker and his heart drops the word "FAG" carved into the door.
.
Okay.. He's not normally this rude nor does he take it this far..
.
Noah turns around to face Duncan

"What the actual fuck do you want you green highlighter looking prick?"Noah says, obviously irritated
" I'm here to remind you  that your a pathetic homo-"
Suddenly Duncan is pulled away from Noah by Alejandro.
"Leave Noah alone and fuck off." Alejandro hisses before pushing Duncan away.
...
After that Noah goes through his school day pretty normally.. Except for the fact Alejandro hangs around him constantly, Even while walking home Alejandro is a few feet behind him.
...
4:56pm
Noah looks out his window to be met with Duncan throwing a rotten egg at it, He sticks his middle finger up and closed his curtains.

-DUNCAN'S POV-
I hate that homo and his overprotective "boyfriend". How does he think he is calling me a green highlighter look alike!? Ugh. I should get back home.. Wait what's that.. Humming..? I'm going to go after it
...
Duncan takes a few good minutes stumbling over various plants and trees. The further he goes into the forest the louder the humming gets. Soon, it grows unbearable but he carrys on. Finally he reaches a abandoned cabin and the humming stops. Duncan enters it and is met with a rope pulled tight around his neck. After a few minutes off struggling Duncan Falls limp, his killer creates a noose out of the small length of rope and hangs Duncan from the ceiling. He soon leaves, laughing like a manic.

-H.I.S POV-
Tch,I needed Duncan out the way, though the way he made fun of Noah was.. Impressive.
...
5:23 pm
Someone's laughing outside..? I'll check..
...
Noah peeks out his window and for a split second he sees either brown or black hair then he spots the creatures green.. No blue.. Bluey-green eyes..?
As soon as it turns around fully and gives Noah an abnormal grin, he flees. Closing his curtains and jumping into bed.. Somehow he falls asleep.
...
5:34am.
Noah wakes up to light flooding into his room, he gets ready for school goes outside and spots a bloody set of foot prints trailing from the forest. Noah's curiosity takes the better of him and he follows them into the forest
.
It seems people have been here..wait theres a .. Cabin? I'll go over to it. Is there someone inside.. I'll check in them.. They don't look okay.
/
I've approached the door.. Breath.
I gently open the door..

CREATEOR NOTES
I DEF DIDN'T USE A LINE FROM DDLC💪💪💪 ALSO I'M NOT DISCLOSING WHO KILLED DUSTBIN UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER AND FINALLY SHOUT OUT TO EddyMcHovan FOR THE IDEA!!!!