𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬

A single glance from across the room. Exchanged smiles. Your cheeks blush pink like spring flowers as you lower your head, staring at the fizzy drink in your hands as your teeth sink into your bottom lip. When you look back up, Natasha's eyes are still focused on you. She watches you closely, tilting her head as her lips curl into a smirk. Suddenly, the crowd of people seems to have disappeared. The music, once obnoxious, is muffled, like your head is under water. Your focus is solely on Natasha.

Wanda appears next to you, a cocktail in her hand. She frowns, watching your silent interaction with Natasha, then gently taps your shoulder. "Y/N, go and kiss her", she says.

"What??" You give her a bewildered look.

"She's practically trying to take off your clothes with her eyes. Go and do something about it", she urges, a small smirk on her face. "You like her too, I know that."

"You can't possibly know-"

"I do. Now go", the witch says, lightly pushing you forward. You stumble into someone, making Wanda giggle a hushed 'sorry!' as you roll your eyes and finally walk up to Natasha. The redhead watches you amusedly as you reach her, letting out a quiet breath.

"Hey", you say, feeling more than a little awkward now. You've had a crush on the woman for a while now, but you've never done anything about it — you were always too scared to do that, as you were never sure about her feelings for you. Not much has changed, but you're going to trust Wanda's judgement now and shoot your shot. "The party's horrible."

"Agreed", she smiles, still watching you. Her voice is quiet, raspy. It awakens all kinds of feelings in you. "I'd much rather leave, and do something else."

"Same", you nod, averting your eyes. Natasha's hand cups your chin and turns your face around again, making you look at her; your breath hitches in your throat as you look at her in surprise.

"You don't have to be nervous", she clarifies gently. "I don't bite."

"Aren't you a Black Widow?", you crack a smile. "I thought biting was kind of your thing..."

"It's not", she smirks. "Not like that, anyway. How about we ditch this party and go somewhere else?"

"Where?", you want to know. The redhead takes the drink out of your hand and puts it aside without replying, then she wraps her calloused fingers around your wrist and pulls you away from the crowd. You don't protest, as you're actually quite interested in finding out what Natasha's plan is.

In the end, her plan is nothing specific. You end up on the roof, alone, the ground underneath your feet vibrating because of the music inside the compound. You smile at her as she leans against the railing, her arms crossed in front of her chest. She's wearing a suit, which makes her look incredibly attractive.

"Technically, we're still at the party", you say. "Just...above it."

"Oh, screw technicalities", she grins. "I just wanted to be alone with you for a few minutes. I don't like having too many people watch me as I talk to you."

"Really?" You nod, smiling. "Okay. May I ask why?"

"Yes. Because you're pretty, and I like you, and I want you", she says bluntly. You can't help but blush as look at her. "Now it's your turn to say something", she reminds you, tilting her head.

"Well, you're very sweet", you finally say, musing for a few seconds. "But I must say, I am not that interested in you..."

Her smile fades away as she furrows her eyebrows. "Oh."

You grin. "I was kidding, Nat. I like you too."

Relief floods her face as she shakes her head. "Wow. Very funny."

"It was, and it was totally worth it. You should've seen the look on your face", you say, giggling quietly. She lets out a small chuckle, then her eyes bore into yours again. She finally puts her hands on your waist, gently pulling you closer.

"Is this okay?", she quietly asks, her head dipping slightly so her eyes are more on your level. You smile as you wrap your arms around her neck.

"More than okay", you whisper, and she smiles. "Now kiss me."

"Yeah?" Natasha grins and leans in, the kiss she gives you soft and sweet. The breeze blows a few loose strands of her hair into your face, tickling your cheek and making you giggle. She smiles into the kiss, her hands lightly cupping your face.

. . .

a/n: this is short and kind of trash but i don't know what to write sooo...