𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 - 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

a/n: nat doing aftercare; the first part was very toxic!nat, but this one...not so much tbh

i have never written about aftercare before so just bear with me lmao

Her body still on top of yours, you're both out of breath and too tired to say anything. Natasha's body moving on yours spread the blood everywhere, smudges of it all over your thighs and stomach. The scars, not bleeding anymore, hurt on contact, which is why you pull a face when Natasha scoots a little further up to kiss your temple.

Her eyes immediately register the look on your face. "Hurts?", she asks gently, wiping a strand of hair out of your face.

"A little", you admit, making her kiss your cheek.

"I'll make it up to you", she promises quietly, her sweet side showing fully now. Her hands run down your neck, caressing your skin, as she leaves another kiss on your jaw.

You smile at her as she does so, bringing your hands up to run them through her messy hair. "As always."

"As always", she repeats, smiling back at you. A few more kisses later, she carefully gets up. Then her hand reaches out, taking yours, and she pulls you to your feet. You wince quietly as the pain shoots through the wounds, making Natasha grin to herself. As bad as she feels for you being in pain — seeing her own work of art in front of her like that gives her a nice kind of satisfaction.

Natasha leads you to the bathroom, right towards the shower. Your feet hit the cold tiles, making you shiver. But the coldness of the room and the floor underneath you is quickly forgotten when you see yourself in the mirror.

Red lines, left behind by the blade, everywhere. Some cuts, the blood seeping through them either smudged or dried. A few marks left by her belt striking your skin, most of them on your thighs and stomach. A bunch of love bites, too, mostly on your neck and décolleté. You swallow as you look at yourself, look at every mark Natasha purposefully left on you.

Your girlfriend's gaze meets yours in the mirror. "You're mine", she simply says.

"I'm yours", you say quietly, finding yourself in agreement with her statement. Because how else would you describe this? "Still a bit...excessive, don't you think?"

Natasha moves to put her hands on your waist, gently kissing the back of your neck. Her lips trail your skin for a moment, the kisses ever so sweet and tender.

"No", she finally whispers, caressing your waist. "Come on, get into the shower. I'll join you in a minute, hm?"

You look at her, nodding hesitantly before getting into the shower. Natasha disappears into the kitchen for a moment, then she returns again.

Her body joins you under the constant stream of warm water, immediately pressing into you from behind. Her hands slip to your front, rubbing small circles as the water starts washing off the dried blood. You relax in her embrace, exhaling quietly as her fingertips run over your skin, drawing circles and patterns.

Natasha pours body wash into her hand, which she applies to your skin. Slow, careful movements of her hands make foam form on your skin, and she's precise in removing every last bit of remaining blood.

When you're both clean, you step out of the shower. On the countertop of the bathroom sink you can see two pairs of underwear — and nothing else. For a moment, you question Natasha's intentions for the remainder of the evening, but then you quickly push that thought away as she reaches for the first aid kit.

"Can you handle standing for a few minutes?", she asks you, looking at you as she turns around again.

"Sure", you nod, and she gets down on her knees in front of you. A moment later, you feel her gently rub a gauze pad soaked in saline solution over your wounds, cleaning them one by one. She makes her way up your body, careful to check every inch of your skin for smaller scratches and cuts. When she has reached the last wound — a small cut underneath your chin — she gives you a small smile before kissing you, her tongue invading your mouth instantly.