⑱+ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧

a/n: you and natasha (g!p) get stuck in a closet

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!", Natasha huffs, slamming her fists against the metal door before turning around and sitting down on the floor. She gives you a grim look as you try opening the door again — and fail miserably. "Don't even bother, you locked us in", she mutters.

"I'm sorry, okay?", you sigh as you let go, sitting down next to Natasha. "It's not my fault Tony had to install these super fancy self locking doors everywhere."

"Yeah, but you forgot the key", she reminds you, giving you a glare.

"Oh, whatever", you mumble. "They'll find us soon."

Natasha lets out a bitter chuckle. "Yeah, in an hour. Or tomorrow. Or maybe next week."

"Stop being dramatic, Nat", you say quietly, wrapping your arms around your upper body. It's cold in here, and you're only wearing a shirt and cargo pants. "God, I'm freezing."

"Grab one of the warmer suits", she mumbles.

"I can't change in front of you."

"What?" Natasha looks at you, then laughs. "I've seen you naked tons of times. Last night, for example. What's the big deal?"

"This is different", you shrug, your cheeks tinted red.

"Whatever."

The minutes pass slowly, and suddenly, another thought enters your mind. "You know...", you muse, "the human skin is around 95°F."

She gives you a slightly amused look. "What are you getting at?"

"I might know a quicker way for us to warm up", you shrug.

Natasha grins. "So I can't see you change, but you'll let me fuck you?", she wants you to clarify.

"Okay, there's a clear difference between the two-"

"I'm bored anyway", she interrupts you. "Come here."

You end up in her lap, straddling her as she places her hands on your waist. Your lips instantly connect in a slow kiss, your fingers run through Natasha's red locks. She grunts quietly as you start to grind down on her, feeling the pressure against your clothed core build up.

You move your lips to her jaw, trailing kisses along it before starting to suck on her neck. The woman moans quietly, her fingernails digging into your skin as you keep working on her neck. You roll your hips against hers repeatedly, knowing very well you're working her up slowly.

"I want you to fuck me", you rasp into her ear. "Fuck me into another dimension. Make me forget about everything else."

"Okay", she breathes, closing her eyes as you slowly unzip her pants and slip your hand into her boxer shorts. You gently pull her cock out of her pants, freeing it as you start to move your hand up and down its shaft. Natasha's breath hitches in her throat and you smirk, lightly kissing her jaw as you keep going. "Fuck", she whines. "I need you."

You can tell. She's hard as a rock already, pulsating in your hand. You nod and keep leaving wet kisses all over her neck as you gently brush your thumb over the head of her member, then you get up and wiggle yourself out of your pants. You toss them aside before lowering yourself over Natasha, her hand directing the tip of her cock into your cunt.

The moan you let out as you feel her inside you is ungodly. She's filling you up to the brim, stretching you to the point that the pleasure feels painful. You give yourself a few seconds to get used to it; Natasha, noticing that, leans in and lightly kisses your neck. "You feel so good", she praises. "You're doing so good. Just a few more seconds, baby."