⑱+ 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

a/n: halloween + brief smut. also, i know halloween was like two months ago but idc, i had this in my drafts sooo

Halloween has always been one of your favorite times of the year. And, obviously, the entire compound is decorated for it. Your parents, or rather your dad, went all out again and managed to make the entire place look like a haunted house.

You straighten your dress as you walk into the room, Natasha right next to you. You're both wearing long, black-red dresses and have fake vampire teeth in your mouths. Wanda had helped you and made it look like you have blood stains on your lips and chin. You glance at the (absolutely beautiful) redhead next to you and smile when she winks at you.

Dark music fills the smoky room. You get chills as you feel the cold breeze graze your arm, shivering from the slight cold.

"Come on", Natasha says and takes your hand. Your eyes widen when you see that your mom is in the back of the room, but the woman doesn't let go - instead she leads you to the still empty dance floor and puts her hands on your hips. "Dance with me?"

"But my mom...", you say insecurely. You still haven't told your parents about your relationship with Nat — your fear of rejection is too big. The others don't know either, but your mom and dad are who worry you. It's their acceptance and approval that you want the most.

"I don't care...do you?" Her green eyes are fixated on you. You shake your head and she starts to move you around slowly. You follow her lead, your arms around her neck.

God, she can dance. Of course she can, she loves ballet. But it still surprises you. You giggle when she spins you around, catches you and then pulls you close. You can see your mom watching you, standing there completely in awe. She doesn't mind. What a relief.

The dance ends and Natasha lets go of you, your cheeks flushed and a wide smile on your face.

The room is now filling up with all the people walking in, including Wanda, Steve, Pietro and your dad. They also invited a few friends, but that's it - a small party, luckily.

Natasha wants to grab a drink, so you agree to meet up later before going up to Wanda. She's dressed as a Sokovian fortune teller, looking absolutely stunning in the red costume.

"Hot", you grin at her. "Where's your girlfriend?"

She shakes her head. "My what? Alex and I aren't together."

"Sure", you say and glance at Natasha, who's now talking to your mom. Both are laughing as they're chatting. "You didn't answer my question."

"She's out of town. Family stuff, I don't know. I need a drink", she says and takes a glass of champagne from the server who's walking around.

"You're not 21, Wanda", you scold her, but she's already taken a sip. You sigh.

"That's...interesting", she mumbles and drinks more. You shake your head in disapproval. "Oh, don't be such a mom. It's just some champagne."

Steve walks up to us, dressed as zombie soldier. He frowns when he notices the glass of alcohol in the younger girl's hand.

"Wanda, you are too young for that."

"Don't even bother. I tried telling her that, but she's stubborn", you mutter and look at Natasha, who's now standing next to you. She secretly touches your hand, shortly squeezing it. You suppress a smile.

"Anyone wants some food? They brought out some snacks", she says with that raspy voice that has you in a chokehold.

You go over to the buffet. You get yourself chicken wings with ranch and some garlic bread.

"What kind of fucked up vampire are you", Nat says. "Trying to kill yourself with bread. Pathetic."

You grin. "Can't help it."

The four of you sit down on the couch and eat your food quietly. The party is just starting as a DJ now starts to put on some Halloween music, starting with a classic - Monster Mash. Although you don't really like that song, it still adds a nice atmosphere.

You go over to the bar after you're done. A bartender makes you some Bloody Mary's (and a nonalcoholic drink for Wanda, thankfully) and then you go to the karaoke machine.

"Who wants to sing?", Wanda asks excitedly.

"No way", Natasha immediately says and lifts her hands as she takes one step back.

"Nope."

"Sorry, kid - over my dead body." Steve shrugs apologetically.

"Vision? Please?" She makes puppy eyes at the humanoid robot.

He sighs and nods. She squeals and grabs his wrist to pull him onstage. As they start to perform a song you don't know, Natasha sneaks up behind you and puts her hands on your waist. You freeze at the touch.

"Go to the bathroom?", she mumbles into your ear. You look at Steve, who's standing a bit closer to the stage. He thankfully didn't hear her.

"Yes, please", you answer and she immediately pulls you into the hallway, right to the bathroom. You lock the door behind you and she slams you into the tiled wall, hands on your waist. Her eyes meet yours and she smirks before kissing you.

Her lips are moving slowly, her fingernails are digging into your skin; you let out a quiet moan when you feel her push a knee between your legs.

Natasha feels warm and soft on your lips. She smells like her favorite perfume and has a slight taste of alcohol to her. You don't mind that at all — in fact, it only fuels your attraction to her and this whole situation.

It only takes a minute for you to feel the wetness dripping between your legs. And apparently Natasha notices it too, as she smirks with satisfaction, making you feel her smile on your mouth.

"I'll ruin my dress", you mumble against her lips.

"Then I'll buy you a new one." She puts her mouth against your neck and starts to kiss it, her hand cupping your boob. You almost moan when you feel the fake vampire teeth digging into your skin. She'll probably leave marks all over you, but it really isn't like you care about that.

After a few minutes of her just continuing the attack on your neck, she finally grabs the hem of your dress and pulls it up. Natasha gets on her knees, making your face flush red.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes", you breathe. She smiles, kisses your thigh and then disappears underneath the thick fabric. You can't see her anymore, but you for sure can feel her. She moves your panties away and then buries her face between your legs, starting to eat you out. You gasp and hold onto the sink next to you, trying not to fall.

Her tongue moves quickly, making you weak in the knees. You close your eyes as you can hear Natasha's mouth moving on your cunt, sucking and licking in such a pleasing way that you feel like you could have an orgasm at any time.

You force yourself to not come within two minutes and just try to enjoy the feeling. The air in the bathroom is getting warmer with every second, or at least it feels like that. The woman underneath your dress grabs your thighs and pushes them further apart, nails scratching your skin.

She lets out a muffled grunt, making you even wetter. Your eyes roll into the back of your head and everything around you starts to feel blurry, like you're in a daze. Natasha bumps her nose against your clit, her mouth still working on your cunt. Everything feels so intense.

You can't keep the moans back when she starts using two fingers as well, pumping in and out of you quickly; at this point you aren't even trying to keep quiet anymore, it just feels too good. The woman increases her speed, making you feel the climax building up.

Your heart is racing; you're turning red and you could basically feel the oxytocin and dopamine shoot through your veins. Your knuckles turn white when you tighten your grip on the sink, barely able to stand anymore thanks to your shaking legs.

Natasha moaning softly is what pushes you over the edge. You let out a moan, feeling the climax rush over you. You slump against the wall as Natasha helps you ride out your orgasm, then she appears from underneath your dress, her chin wet.

She's as red as you are, grinning devilishly as she kisses you.