1. them black curls

Lucy's pov:

I sit into a booth, my favourite booth at my favourite café. It's so calm here, and there's a million books, quite literally.

"Hello Lucy, would you like anything today?" Marisol asked.
She was so kind.

"No thank you, I only have enough money for groceries and beer, sorry" she smiled and nodded.

"What about a cake pop, or something, it's your birthday ain't it?' I smiled a little at her gesture.

"No, I won't be able to pay you back, but thank you for the offer, you're too sweet Marisol" she smiled and nodded.

"Find yourself a good book, and hang around," she left and I put on my glasses again.

I grabbed a book from the shelf that the table was built on.
"A very punchable face" I mumbled, interesting.

"By Colin Jost" I laughed a little. The cover was a picture of who I'd assume was that Colin guy.

The introduction was actually really good. Something about how he had been told that he had a very punchable face, even from his friends, and he was the whitest guy outside of frozen.

And he apparently had a very famous fiancee, I wonder who she/he/they are.

"Uhmm Lucy, I think someone is in gifting mood, a woman paid for these and told me to give them to you" a hot chocolate and a strawberry cake pop was placed infront of me.

"Well tell them thank you" I said with a little smile.
"Why don't you tell her yourself, she's right here. Liz darling come on over" soon after, a lovely lady appeared infront of me.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth, I hope it made your birthday a little brighter" I chuckled and nodded.
I put to book aside.

"Thank you so much, but I'm afraid I can't pay you back," I frowned a little.
"Don't worry, can I sit here though, my sister's are taking forever" I smiled brightly.
Someone actually wants to sit next to me, that's amazing.

And then it's the Elizabeth Olsen.
I could make so many people jealous, but I won't, I will just act normal.

"If you want to, the best books are hidden under here" I said with a smile.

She sat down and found a book.
'villette' by Charlotte Brönte.
I like that book, especially because the main character has my name.

"Good book you chose there" I said and quickly hid my face in that book I had taken earlier.

"Thank you, you too, I know the guy that wrote it" next you're going to tell me that he's engaged to scarlett Johansson or something. Wait is he? i gotta search that up.

"What's your name?" She asked gently. Gosh her smile is so warm.
Makes me want to throw myself into her arms.

"Lucy, I'm pretty sure my mum chose it because of that book, she used to love it" I explained with a tear threatening to leave.

"Oh she sounded lovely," I smiled again. She was so gentle, even though she seemed intimidating.

"Oh there are my sisters, hi" she said and stood up to hug them.

They came over to me.
"Can we sit here, the other tables are filled?" Elizabeth asked. I nodded and took my bag off of the table.

"I can go" I mumbled but they all shook their heads.
"No no, you can stay, we don't mind it" a smile creeped it's way.
I'm not used to people actually caring to sit with to girl with a missing mom.

and the people being, Mary-kate, Ashley and Elizabeth Olsen, is too freaking unreal. I'm so fucking lucky. 
"where are you going afterwards?" MK asked, her voice filled with curiosity. If you visualised it, orange would be spilling out of her nose and mouth, maybe even her eyes.

"back to my house" my tone was as low as the wind playing outside. but as clear as the day itself.

the fashion designer's hand ran across her face, down to her younger sisters shoulder. Gently letting it run up and down her shoulder. I noticed every little move, from the way she blinked, to the way she chewed her food, that was so loud, almost like a monster screaming into my ear.

Her twin, walked away and i took a moment to remember her walking patterns. they seemed a little more heavy than her younger sisters, i wonder why? was she more tired, or is it simply just her way of walking.

"lucy?"my head snapped towards the absent voice, too familiar of a voice.
Wait that's my brother's voice.

"Dad wants you home, the house needs cleaning" Myles, gosh I hate my older brother. Why can't he clean the damn house for once!

I quickly scrambled the page down in a piece of paper along with the title of the book.

"I gotta go, it was nice talking though" I smiled as I left, Elizabeth and her sisters nodded. They probably didn't even care anyways.

When we were out of sight from the actresses, Myles grabbed a hold of my shirt and started to drag me home, not even caring that I was crying in pain.

"Pick up the fucking pace, bitch," I did what he said as to not get more incidents. Myles, please let me go, mum is watching over us, she wouldn't want it. Please you're hurting me, god I wish you could read my mind.

When our front door was closed he pressed me up against a wall.

"Don't you know that you shall not, talk with anyone. ANYONE, except me or dad, especially not about Mom, we don't mention her anymore" but she's my mom. MY MOM, she wasn't even your mom.

"Sorry sir" I replied. Too much in a state of fear to fight back.

"Damn right you should be sorry, now go clean the fucking house bitch" he shoves me into the kitchen.
God I hate him, hate him, hate him.

I wish I had gotten a younger brother.

______________________________________________________

A/n: first chapter yayyyyy! i hope this doesn't become a flop.