18: your kisses on my neck

"i don't know what to do, to do with your kiss on my neck.
I don't know what feels true, but you feel right so stay a sec, yeah you feel right so stay a sec."

"Golds fake and real love hurts"

A/n: do you guys want me to make a playlist on Spotify for this book?

⚠️tw: throwing up, stealing⚠️

(1 week later)
Lucy's pov:

I slipped an apple into my pocket and a pack of bread under my jacket as Millie distracted the teenager behind the counter.

I look at the others who gave me a thumbs up, signaling that we should leave. We left so we wouldn't draw attention while Millie bought a small, inexpensive item.

We got a couple blocks away before 'breaking' into an abandoned building. The water wasn't functionable so no showers, no water to drink, no water to clean with.

And no electricity, but that's okay.

The others start making a pile of the food they stole so I put on the bread and the single apple.

"We don't have any water"

Their eyes all banged from the food onto me. Sully cursed under his breath.

He tried all the faucets in a sensible range, eventually he found one, I missed, that actually worked.

Millie looked as if she was about to throw up so I searched for a bucket, pushing it over to her when I found one.

The house was left with everything there, everything from old food to children's toys and books.

Even an old sewing machine, really old, was still on the table
I wonder what the story is behind it.

I was broken out of thought, by the gagging sounds coming from millie.i sat behind her and stroked her hair softly.

"Hey medusa! Eat up"

I caught the apple thrown at me with ease.
I was about to throw it back when Millie stopped me.

She had stopped throwing up now.

"Eat"

Millie commanded.
I shook my head not wanting to eat but sully quickly found a knife and quickly washed it before cutting the apple into small slices.

I groaned as I started eating them.
Sasha kept studying me.

Eventually the apple was on it's way back up.
She rushed over and rubbed my back.

She softly kissed the back of my neck.
Not in a weird way, just more as if she cared deeply.

She wiped my mouth with her sleeve once I finished.
Her eyes stared right into mine and I could feel the warmth in them.

Nothing else mattered, just her.

She wiped the tears off of my cheeks before going back to the others.

"If you get some cleaning supplies I'll clean the house"

I offered and the boys were immediately up.
Millie was a bit hesitant but stood up aswell.

"Stay?"

My fingers dug into Sasha's arm, making her look at me. A small breath escaped her lips as she nodded.

The others gave a slight nod and left.
Once they were out of sight she cupped my face.

This is a bit fast isn't it. We've only known each other for a week.
My breath hitched in my throat as she gently caressed my cheek.

"Don't be afraid"

Her mouth almost touched my ear and her breath gave me shivers down my spine.

Suddenly her arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms wrapped around her shoulders, sharing a simple embrace.

She kissed my forehead, something she does to everyone, she's kind of motherly. Elizabeth did it once, kissed my forehead.

Well from what I can remember, I can't know if she did it while I was asleep, but that would be weird.

Sasha let go of me and sat down next to me, looking at the pile of food, which wasn't really huge.

"How old are you Lucy? You might've told us but I can't really remember. You know I forget easily"

Laughs escaped my mouth and I looked at her, she had braided her blue hair into french braids.

"15"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

"15? We- I-"

She stumbled over her words trying to find the right word.
I continued staring at her beautiful hair and face, it was like a symphony.

Her hair, fitted her personality, her personality fitted her face, everything came around in a circle.

"Oh well, I'm 17, Alex- Sorry Jameson is 19, Millie is 18, Charlie or well Sully is 20 and Marcus Evans is 17 like me"

All I could do was nod, she laughed as she softly elbowed my side, but not so hard it hurt.

"You're the baby of the group"

She teased softly. I rolled my eyes and started sorting out the food into what expired the fastest.

Sasha went silent for s little while, before she helped me.

Something was bothering her but I couldn't tell what.
It could be anything on the whole wide world and I wouldn't know.

"It's okay that you have problems eating, but it shouldn't be a habit to force yourself to throw up without even sticking your fingers down your throat"

I looked up at her, my eyes meeting hers.

"You shouldn't feel that way about your body"

Sighs could be heard before she stopped what she was doing before looking at me.

"I know I'm only 2 years older, but I've experienced a lot more than you think."

She grabbed my hands and rubbed her thumb against the back of my hand.

"You don't know this yet, but life isn't supposed to be like this, it's not supposed to be this hard"

Tears fell down my cheek but they were silent no sound followed. Only the wet tears.

Our moment of silence was interrupted by the guys coming into the house singing.

I wiped my face and put on a smile.
They placed a half empty, 1 gallon all purpose cleaner, in front of me. It smelled like lavender.

"Where did you get a half empty gallon of all purpose cleaner at?"

I laughed slightly as I rinsed out the bucket that Millie and I threw up in.

"Some nice people in the neighborhood gave us a bunch of cleaning supplies. Stating that they were allergic to lavender and that they didn't know before they bought it"

A bunch?
They have more cleaning supplies?

"We also found out that the faucet that works is connected to an old well"

"Wait hold up, stop, you said you had more cleaning supplies"

They nodded and Millie came in with a whole basket full of nearly full or half empty bottles of cleaning supplies.

I smiled slightly again as I mixed some water with the all purpose cleaner.

They had even gotten rubber gloves and a whole new pack of sponges.

_____________________________

A/n: don't get your hopes too high. Now you're warned