19: It's clean

We're going to start uncovering some of Lucy's trauma and childhood.

"feels like we had matching wounds but mines still boak and bruised and yours is perfectly fine"

Do you guys want a playlist or nahh?

Elizabeth's pov:

I knocked on the door to the small house, i was given the address of it from MK she had saved it when she went to Lucy's house with her. It was so small, either that or i'm used to big houses. The door opened and i was met by breasts in my face. Now here's my deal, i don't care if you get implants, my step mom did, but holy crap.

"uhm"

I clear my throat and the woman looks down and gasps.

"y- e- you- Elizabeth-"

"yes, is lucy home?"

The woman looks at me weirdly, like she doesn't know anything about- oh.
it ended up in an unofficial stare contest between the lady and I.

I clear my throat once again when i a man walk up behind the lady who turned around.

"who's lucy and why is Elizabeth olsen asking for her?"

"how do you know about lucy, i swear to god if that brat bother-"

"No I promised I would get Lucy a book since I had a spare one"

He shut up rather quickly and just looked down at me. Okay I am not that small but he is tall.

"She's not here. I wouldn't know where she is. That girl always runs off to God knows where"

His breath hit my nose again and I swear to God if breath could intoxicate I would be drunk.

"Did you hurt Lucy?"

His gaze hardened and it wasn't subtle, I had made him angry.

"She's my daughter, you think I would hurt my own daughter?"

He scoffed at me, shutting the door so the whole house shook from the impact.

God I hope that's not her father, I hope it's just a man in the house.
I raise my fist to knock on the wooden door again but stop and leave.

I went back to the car and just as I closed the door it started to pour.
What if I crash cause road is so slippery from the rain or I don't see a kid and i run it over? I can't drive, not like this.

Jameson's pov:

~_____________~

I watched as Lucy was on all fours scrubbing, I swear I saw some blood on her hands.

I noticed something between her and Sasha, but I don't know if Sasha is just trying to get her to be more comfortable with everyone.

It'd be good for Sasha to finally be able to love. And to be loved again. I mean of course we all love her but more as a family. She hasn't allowed herself to be loved since the fire.

I wish it wasn't like that, I wish she could just let herself be loved more intimately.

I grabbed one of the sponges and dipped it in the water before helping her scrub the floor.

I

slowly moved towards her.
"Lucy, Lucy"

I called out to her but she just continued scrubbing. I noticed that she had blood on her hands and that the sponge she was using had been nearly completely worn out.

Ruptured blisters over her hands.
A small tear fell down her cheek.
I think she's cleaners the floor 2 or 3 times.

"Lucy, stop it"

I grabbed her hand and softly rubbed the back of it. She continues scrubbing with one hand.

"Lucy, it's clean, it's clean"

Lucy shook her head and continued scrubbing.

"Where is it not clean?"

She stopped and looked around pointing out some spots. So I quickly cleaned the spots.

I then sat down Infront of her grabbing her hands.

"Did you clean a lot at your dad's?"

"Father"
She corrected before nodding.

"and he would beat you"

She gave the smallest nod before wiping the tears off of her face.

"I'm still there"

"I know, it hurts."

I poured out the dirty cleaning water and got in some clean water. I placed the bucket in front of Lucy and went to grab an old t-shirt before going back to Lucy and started to clean her hands with the old shirt and water.

"You know, my mom, before I ran away my mom would hurt me when I didn't clean enough or did what she said. She said it was God's way of teaching"

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"You know Sully helped me a lot. When I had nightmares and episodes he would be there for me"

Sasha walked in and gasped when she saw Lucy's hands.
She rushed over next to me and softly took over the t shirt and water bucket.

"Oh honey"

It came out as a faint mumble from Sasha's mouth.
Lucy brought her knees to her chest and just waited patiently.