11. did I hear that correct?

(this is a few days later)

Lucy's pov:

Lizzies house is so much more comfortable and warm than my house. It's just so free, so she was able to trick me into staying even though my ankle is actually so good I barely have a limp now.

"Hey honey" Lizzie said with a smile, I waved to her and sat down next to her.

Gosh this woman, I just wanted to ramble on about everything at my house. But she wouldn't foster me, and definitely not adopt me.

"Is there anything you want to tell me about darling?"
Oh those nicknames, they make me feel so warm inside
she's so motherly but I
mean she's 34 she doesn't want a kid, otherwise she would have gotten one right?

"No" I mumbled, and she put an arm around me.

"So you don't want to tell me how you got them bruises? Those that are covering your whole upper body?" She asked softly. I do, but I don't want to sound naive.

"Alright, it's okay, we can just sit here and watch something, re-wrap your ankle, or go out on a walk, I know great spots" I looked down and played with my fingers.

"What would you like to do?" She asked me, grabbing my hand.
"I would just love to live with you" I whispered to myself.

I made sure she couldn't hear me, cause that would be embarrassing.

"My dad pushed me down a flock of stairs" I whispered. Elizabeth stopped in motion.

"Your dad pushed you down a flock of stairs? Did I hear that correct?" Oh I regret that, every bit.

"Thats how I got the bruises" she gently shoved me closer than her and wrapped both arms around me. She kissed my head and just sat there with her nose buried in my hair.

I tried to get out but she wouldn't let me.
I could feel the anxiety, it was climbing in me, putting sharp ice axes in my stomach for everytime going higher.

"Lizza, let me go" I whispered, still trying to get free.

"Elizabeth!" I said a little higher and she let me go. I shaking my breathed as I found my way to a bathroom. This house has like ten bathrooms or smth.

It's crazy.

The room I'm staying in has a bathroom. Lizzies room has a bathroom, don't ask how I know I just do.

"Lucy?" I heard behind me but I just locked the door and slid down against a wall.

No no no, I can't. My breath. It's slipping from me, my perfect hold on life, I'm loosing grip.

"Lucy are you okay in there love?" No no no, help, help.

Just say you're fine, you're fine goddamnit.

"Lucy honey can I come in" she asked trying to open the door.
I let out a huge breath and took one in again.

I just need a couple more minutes, and I'd probably be passed out.

"Lucy open the door darling" no no I'll get through this soon.

I dug my nail into the palm of my hand and it punctured my skin.
It somewhat made me calm down.

"Lucy damnit'" Lizzie spoke again but I opened it this time.

"Hey there's a beautiful face huh?" she spoke and hugged me tightly.

"I think I have to go home, I have some things to take care off before my dad and brother gets home" I said and wiped my face.

"You don't have to worry about it right now, your dad is not coming home yet" she spoke and gently stroked against my jawbone before lifting up my face.

"What he's doing is not right honey, but I won't talk to anyone before you're feeling safe enough with me to tell me the full thing" that made me somewhat more comfortable with her.

"Thank you" I softly said and she just hugged me again.
Does she really care about me, that would be rotten luck I dont think she would care for me.

"Lizza, can I ask you something?" She let me go and nodded.

"Why don't you have kids, I mean, you're so motherly, you have the instincts of a mother" Lizzie widened her eyes.

"I don't, I just don't think I've met the right one yet" she answered, I gave a nod in pleasure.

Lizzie put an arm around me as we walked down again. We finally got to the couch where I laid down in the arms of Elizabeth Olsen, how sick does that sound.

"You know, I thought about adopting when I was younger and I looked around I just never found one that I felt connected with. One that was my child.

I may just not have been ready back then but I don't know, I don't think I'm that confident, that I can just get another woman's child and just try to raise it, instead of learning on the way with my own" Elizabeth said, we weren't even watching anything.

"I think you'd be an amazing mom Lizza, you're so caring, you make sure everyone is alright,
you're not overly confident in everything and everyone. You are Honest when you're wrong and
to be a mom I think you have to be able to do that. acknowledge your mistakes"
okay that sounded so clever.

Lizzie hugged me even tighter and scrunched up her smile before kissing my head.

"What was your mom like, I'm sorry if I'm overstepping" I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"A lot like you. But she would do my hair and tell me stories about the Hawaiian gods and goddesses. She especially loved the story of Maui. Told me her sister was alot like that" I said looking distantly on the white wall.

"It was like she knew something was going to happen, she told me that if she ever went missing I had to go to an orphanage. It wasn't possible" I could hear Elizabeth gently sniffle.

An:happy Easter break if you live in Denmark!