8: Lizza< 3

Lucy's pov:

Oh this is awkward. Lizzie and I are alone in her car, no one is saying a word.

I can't believe I agreed to go home to her, she'll think I'm just there for the money.

"Where's your glasses?" Elizabeth asked.
"They broke, and uhm thank you for the offer to let me stay with you Liz- Elizabeth" I heard Lizzie chuckle.

"You can call me by a nickname, it's alright" she said. Her voice sweet as sugar.

"Thank you Lizza" I mumbled, wait no that was supposed to be lizzie not Lizza. I put my red face down and looked at my hands.

"Alrightie, we're here Lucy" Lizzie spoke and smiled, I unbuckled and opened the door. Lizzie came and helped me out. she closed the door and let me lean on her while I limped inside.

"Sorry I didn't mean to call you Lizza, it just slipped out" Lizzie smiled and chuckled as she sat down.

"It's alright, I like it, it's not as boring as lizzie," she giggled and patted to the spot next to her. I sat down next to her and she put an arm around me.

I just have to not get attached.

"I just love your hair, it's so pretty" that's a lie, my hair is not pretty, my 'curls' are half curls, I've lost many of my curls cause I can't take care of them.

"Yeah right, thanks for thinking about it though" I said. Lizzie put on a movie.
"No I'm serious, just learn how to take care of them and you'll look like a goddess" I shook my head lightly and took my legs up to my cheek.

"Thank you for putting up my hair last time we met" I said and looked up at the screen.

"You're very welcome, do you want me to put up your hair again? I could do braids or buns, or a ponytail, really anything?" I looked dat her with hope in my eyes.

But she was probably joking.
"Really?" I asked and she smiled.
"Of course, I'll go get a brush and some leave in conditioner" she jumped out of the couch and rushed to her bathroom.

When she came back she asked me to sit down on the door. I positioned myself inbetween her legs.

She opened a container of something and gently Squeezed the thing in.
It was some leave in conditioner.

"Is it okay I use my detangler and brush, it's kind of used and have some hair in it?" She asked, I gave a gentle nod and redirected my eyes to the tv screen.

I wiped a tear from my cheek.
She was so gentle, just like my mom.
Gosh I miss her, I miss her like the flower misses the sun.

"Did you want braids or what did you want?" I didn't even realise that she had finished detangling.

"Oh yeah braids are fine" I said distantly. She hunmed din response and started braiding on one side.

"Your mom used to do your hair, didn't she?" How did she know? How can she read me like an open book.

"Everytime she's mentioned, or motioned towards her,  you get all sad and distant" again like an open book.

"Yeah, she has been the only one that cared to help me with my hair except  for you" I frowned, but let myself enjoy her doing my hair.

She seemed to enjoy it as well.

"Would you like some clothes to change into?" Elizabeth asked me.
"I'm gone in these thank you though Lizza " I covered my mouth, I didn't mean to do that.

She giggled and finished up my hair.
"I will find you some comfortable clothes" Lizzie spoke.

She came back only a minute later with a shirt that was five times my size.

"Its my brother's, it's probably a little too big" she sarcastically said.
"I'm going to go order is some dinner, how does pizza sound?" To be honest I wasn't to hype on the idea of food.

Maybe if I get thinner and prettier my brother and dad will stop hating me, that's what they tell me at least.

"Don't waste your money Elizabeth" I whispered and stood up.
I started to walk away.

I got into the bathroom after a good old while and took off my shirt.

I looked at my body in the mirror, my fat thunder thighs, huge belly and big amrs were shining right out to me. The purple, black, blue, green, red and yellow bruises were colouring my tanned skin. My skin colour is inbetween dark and light.

I'm kind of a mix. I'm definitely darker than Lizzie, but honestly you could mistake me as tanned real good.

My arms were littered with red cuts. The door was opened and I turned around, fear covering my face.

"Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry, you didn't answer and the door was unlocked, oh my god I'm going" It was Elizabeth, oh shit.

I quickly put on the shirt I had from Elizabeth. Fuck fuck fuck. I stormed out of the bathroom even though it hurt.

I gotta get out..

---------------------

A/n: heyyy! How you liking the story so far?