10. I know what you're doing

⚠️tw: making oneself throw up(come with other words for it)⚠️

MK's pov:

Lucy I know what you're doing to yourself, and you don't want to go out there trust me.

I've been there, let us help you, please.

"Anyways, I thought about something, and Lucy you're the chief in this. What if we had a little sleepover kind of thing?" Ashley asked. this will be great. I won't have to tell Lizzie about my little trick I did, and in the meantime I can make sure Lucy doesn't throw up her food.

"Oh that would be so fun, we could all sleep in MK's bed! Just like old times!" Lizzie said with a grin.

"Lucy, hey, we don't have to, you know that right?" I whispered to Lucy and grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Lucy what do you think?" I gently Squeezed her hand as she looked up.

"I'm not so much in on the idea, but I'm just me and this is your house lizza, I don't choose the rules" lizza. Thats so cute. but does she think she doesn't have a say in what we do.

"Alright then we won't," I looked at Lucy with worry.
Either I had to sleep in her room or I had to be sitting by the toilet all night.

"Lizza I need to go home I have some medicine I need" medicine? I wonder what kind.

"What kind?" Lizzie asked.
"SSRI" antidepressants, could work for anxiety.

"I've got some" Lucy cursed herself under her breath.
"You know I'll take you, alright?" I offered knowing it's probably not medication but she probably just needs to get home for a little.

"Thank you" Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows at me.
I just shook my head and gently caressed the back of Lucy's hand with my thumb.

"Do you want to go now?" I asked and she nodded.
I quickly stuffed the rest of my slice in my mouth before grabbing my keys.

I showed Lucy to Ashley's and my car.
"Lucy honey, why don't you sit in the front, that way I can talk to you easier?" I offered.
Her eyes lid up.

"I am allowed in the front?" She asked, and I nodded with a smile.
She rushed into the front with a grin.

I drove to her house with Lucy telling me the way.
Her house was so small and she said 3 people live in there.

Even Lizzie has a bigger house.
I guess money's tight.

She walked in and I followed behind her.
"Why's there a bed in the living room" I asked and pointed to the bed.

"My dad sleeps there when he has early shifts, so he doesn't wake mason up" she explained and walked away.

I saw a little room under the stairs.
I began opening it but Lucy stopped me.

"Don't go in there, there's bunch of my dad's old hunting stuff, it has blood all over them, it will make you sick to your stomach trust me" I don't know if that's a lie or the truth.

Or some sort of mix.

I let my curiosity fall and just continued to walk behind Lucy. We got to a small room. It was even smaller that my pantry.

"Sorry it's a little crammed up in here," she gently said and found some stuff.

"Christmas gifts already, it's not even past Halloween?" I asked her, noticing the gifts packed up in a corner.

"Oh yeah, they're for my nephews and nieces, they gotta believe in their father one way or another right?" I frowned a little, I wonder if she makes all the gifts for everybody.

"Did you buy them all?" I asked sadly.
"Well my brother doesn't exactly think his kids is his kids, and they're from California so it's a good long drive" she said and re arranged them.

She took out three packages, smaller than the others.

"Mk? Mk? Mk?" She mumbled to herself and quickly found a package.

"MK!" She exclaimed and handed me the little bag.

"It's not much, it's just a little thing I did myself, I didn't really have much left, so it's just things I could scramble together" she said looking down.

I gently opened the package and the first thing I saw was a small framed drawing, a family portrait of Lizzie, Ashley and me. I gently lifted it up and saw a little bracelet with my name.

"It's as a thanks for being so kind to me when we first met. You kind of made me feel welcome for the first time in a long time, and yeah I don't know this is awkward" she said and started to find something else.

I sat down on her bed and waited for her to get the things she needed. Suddenly I heard a giant distant gag.

(Lucy's pov:)

Why do I have to be this way, ugly, stupid and weird. Why did I have to draw them a picture instead of just stealing some stuff. Oh gosh I just know she hates it.

I went up to the attic bathroom, it's never used but it's functional, it's from when I used to be locked up there for weeks.

I stuck my fingers down my throat and gagged loudly.
Gosh I hope she didn't hear me. All the pizza ran out of me like a waterfall, I wiped the tears on my face before throwing up once again. I sat there for five minutes just throwing up.

"Lucy?" I heard from down the stairs.
I quickly flushed the toilet and went tmy moth through with a mouth wash before going out.

"Yeah?" I answered. From the top.
"You okay up there, I heard some sounds" oh fuck.

"Yeah it just smells rotten up here" I answered and crawled down.
She smelled me, weird.

"Alright, well I think Lizzie is probably worried to death, so let's head back to her house shall we?" I just gave a grntle nod. I really just wanted to stay right here.

Lizzie engulfed me in a hug as soon as I stepped foot into her house again.

"I got you a little gift, it's not anything special and you'll probably hate it anyways, but it's a thank you" I said as I looked down. I handed her the gift and mk gave Ashley hers.

____________________

A/n: Istg I thought I had like so much time and then I forgot I was publishing a chapter today so this is speed written and edited 😅