20: it's just thunder

"I found Love where it was the supposed to be, right in front of me"

"And i'll use you as a make shift gauge of how much to give and how much to take"

Y/n's pov:

Sasha softly wrapped my hands in another old shirt and then she softly kissed my forehead.

"Do they hurt?"

I lightly shook my head and wiggled the few fingers that stuck out.
I giggled as Sasha tickled me.

"S-stop"

Sasha laughed and tickled me harder.
I ran away from her but she quickly caught up to me and carefully tackled me to the ground.

I laughed as she tickled my sides.
I squirmed under her grip but she kept me at the ground.

My breath hitched in my throat as she took off the jumper she was wearing, I saw the scars on her body so I slowly ran my fingers along them.

"They're beautiful"

She immediately put on her jumper again and got off me.
"Sas-"

I was cut off by a door shutting and Sasha being nowhere to be seen.
I softly knocked on the door and sighed when Sasha didn't answer.

"Sasha. Please, can we talk?"

It was silent.
I wished she would answer, I wished she would let me in.

"The scars, they don't- they don't define you. I think they're beautiful."

Some quiet sobs could be heard, so I slowly opened the door and sat down next to her slowly caressing her waist.

She had taken off her jumper again so I softly placed kisses on her scars.
Her fingers interlocked with my own and my arms wrapped around her.

I softly kissed her neck like she did to me once. She leaned against me and yawned.

I placed my hands on her knees, her own above mine.

I softly played with her beautiful blue hair.

Evans called out for dinner. Sasha reached for her jumper but winced cause her scars hurt a bit.

"Here let me help"

I softly pulled the jumper over her arms, but just as I pulled it over her shoulders, barged in Sully. He stopped dead in his tracks before leaving with a smirk.

I zipped up her jumper and helped her out of bed.
Sometimes even the strongest solders need help.

I gave her a small hug before we walked to the dinner 'table'.
Millie and Evans had made hamburger helper from the boxes and the pasta we had, then cooked it on some sort of transportable stove thing, I'm not sure what they call it.

I grabbed a portion and I saw a small smile on Sasha and Millie's face.
It wasn't the biggest portion, but I guess it's a small step.

My wrapped hands quickly got unwrapped before I grabbed one of the reusable, free, plastic forks.

"We have 7 canned products left. So we need to ration a bit more."

Millie stated out of the blue. Maybe i could work at the track, clean up and all. It won't give us a whole lot but it'll give us a bit.

"I know a place I maybe can work"

Their faces lid up.
That was the right thing to offer.
I tried to be discreet as I played with my sleeves but I felt Sasha's hand slip into mine even though it hurt a bit.

"Let's talk about this later"

I smiled at her to thank her.
"Okay sleeping arrangements, there's the couch, a double bed and we have sleeping bags"

Sully stated, he's the leader of the group.

"I'll take a sleeping bag"

Millie is the distraction, she's petty so she can easily distract people.

"Me too"

Evans. Well he's just Evans. He cooks, he steals, he is the worker I guess.

"You and I can take the couch"

Jameson, he's the silent one, well kind of, he observes.
He's the brain.

"Lucy and I will take the double bed then"

Sasha, well I said it before, she's the mother. She takes care of everyone.
I have yet to experience someone getting sick, but I'm sure she's the one that takes care of us then as well.

Then there's me, I don't really have a place in the hierarchy yet except the baby, I guess.

Jameson and Sully shared a look before going to the couch to lay and cuddle.

Sasha grabbed me by my hand and dragged me into the bed. I don't remember more until I woke up screaming from a loud rumbling from the sky.

I could've woken the whole damn house.

"Hey hey hey hey, Lucy, Lucy"

I looked at the person next to me, how did he get here? How did my dad find me, I'm supposed to be with Sasha. I want my Sasha.

I got out of bed, why is he in bed with me. That's Masons job.
God I can't breathe. It hurts.

"Lucy it's just thunder..no one is going to hurt you"

That doesn't sound like him...
The air is too thick to come through my throat.

"Lucy. I know you're seeing someone else but it's me Sasha"

Sasha?
No no that can't be right.

"we- I sat with you when you threw up over an apple. We met a week ago"

Tears stream down my face and suddenly I feel hands on my cheeks.

"Talk to me Lucy. Tell me what happened with your father, or tell me where you can work. Tell me what you find adorable and what you like to do. Just- just talk to me"

Blue hair shower and his face morhped into her.
Into Sasha.

Her thumbs softly rubbed my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"Sorry"

Came out hoarsely. Nobody has ever been able to calm me down from a panic attack before, then again no one has really ever been around before.

Not one who cared.

Another loud thunder clasped through the air and she covered my ears so I could focus on her.

_________________________

A/n: I just wanna do a shout-out to myself for actually doing these 2 chapters cause your girl is siccck.

Anyways who is end game? Hunter-our childhood cross friend or Sasha- our newly found friend? Or is it any of them.....