chapter -15

Taehyung looks at her .

Oh please stop this drama . And don't make my work hard . Poor she looks at him not able to motor his word due to her neurological disorders .

He takes out the ampoule and takes a hold of the ampoule neck where the sign of break is given and breaks it . Take a syringe and fill it till the given amount.

And take out the disinfectant pad.

Now she understands what is going to happen . And not to forget her fear from injections because of them .

Now her weep filled the soundless room .

He looked at her.

Don't make me go hard on you understand, taehyung explain himself in deep voice.

She know accept her defeat. And bite her lips being agitate.

By the sound of rumple of clothes take her out from her trace . And understand the situation.

Taehyung pulled her arms towards him she try to pull back .

No plze I neble do mistake ( no please I never make a mistake) she said in her trembling voice being scared.

Taehyung look at her . Then her arms are all covered from blue , purple and swell from ' ecchymosis'

He shake his head . And look at her face .

Deep inside he feel some Wight on his chest that . She don't deserve any of this. But put aside this feeling.

So he look at the injection to read it . So he can inject on intermuscular or not .

And injection is also can give to butt .

Lay on your stomach. He told her .

She look at him being confused.

He hold her covered leg from blanket. And pull her down. It's so easy task for him to pull the underweight girl.

She gasp from sudden action. And horror filled her face .

Shh just don't let single word from your mouth. He said with poker face and eyes filled with anger .

He hold the syringe in between his teeth.

To pull the cover .

And with the rumping of clothes and now she is laying on bed with the mid length skirt which rises up because of pulling and pushing.

He look at her white skin which is decorated with jade green vein . And little bruses which are start to getting okay .

He closed his eye which is filled with appetite,
Appetite to have her .

He take a hold of syringe from his index fingers and thumb. And turn the girl from one hand .

A loud sob echo in room .

He look at her . And lean to her face in which her side profile is only visible.

He attached his head to her head . And whispered in his husky voice.

Don't make it hard for yourself little girl . And lightly bang his head with the girl three time to clam himself.

And pull the cap of needle and remove her long hair from her back . And pull up her skirt because it's already up and now her white cotton underwear is on his sight he pulls down in sufficient use and takes the rubbing pad to disinfect the area and the coldness of it hits her brain now she start to wiggle her body . he throws the pad and place his arm on her back and his knees lightly pressed her leg down . To prevent her to move and hold the syringe on right place . But she tight her muscles. And Taehyung knows that if she does this it will cause more pain . So for the betterment for her

He warn her in study voice . Relax girl or it's gona hurt more .

She still not do as he say .so he massage her butt to distract her from the fear .

Her skin is warm against his cold palm . And her soft and tender skin is so different from" the girl he used to fuck "
He always fuck beautiful girl some are celebrate and some are model but they don't have skin like her .

Did she is some kind of special or what , he talk to himself.

He start to fell horny by the sight in front of him . Then he look at her face . She slowly start to close her eye due to struggling .

And he take a chance and deep the syringe in her soft skin .

Now her eye is wide open. And a gasp of cry left her mouth but this time her body stiff.

Taehyung look at her . His eyes in large when he look at her . He understands that her body start to get on shock .

Hey ! hey ! girl don't be like this, .he said being little in painc

Look at me, he said trying to get her attention.

He done with injecting her .

She is still in her stifness