chapter -21

I Started to move closer to her lips and she is standing clue less.

I place my lips on her , her body is nub under my hold . I can feel her knees shake a little and her breathing is stopped , And same goes for me I never feel this pleasure to kiss any other girl.

Her lips taste like apple like she might have Apple juice after her dinner and now my hand tangled on her hips and neck.

Fuck . .. but she is not taking interest in kiss make me angry so I pinch her hip . And she gasp in my mouth I get the chance to tangled my tongue with her . I don't have to fight for domination because she already defeated. I look at her with half closed eyes. To meet her tightly closed one . Just in seconds she started to wiggle in my hold . I open my eyes and panic written on her face . I didn't want to leave her soft lips and my desire is not helping either. But I still remove myself from her and she falls on the floor sitting on her butt more like falling on butt . I look at her and she is breathing heavily. She looked at me with her eyes are full of tear .

Oh I'm sorry!! hun I didn't mean to hurt you .I said to her now big fat tear roll down from her eye .

I also drop my self beside her and pull her closer.

We both settled down on furry carpet

Shh relax okay !! I mumbled in her and rocked her little frame in my lap .

Did anybody also do this to you . I asked her to know if she is safe in this Cruel world or not ' .

On day sil oh to dz same thing but Bell sabe me . ( One day sir oh try to do the same thing but Bell save me ) she said in one breath try to say all she want like she never been heard.
And the bell she is talking about must be a phone or door bell sound.

I sign in relief to know that she don't get rape or it get more difficult for me to handle her .

I feel so different with her like I just want to have her desperately I can't even control myself . Sometimes I feel pity towards her sometimes I want to have her, sometimes I want to take her revenge for no good reason well Mafia thing, sometimes want to throw her out .

I don't know what mess this girl gone created.

Suddenly I feel weight on my shoulder her head drops from my shoulder I hold her from her hips and make her lay on my bed the sudden Loose of warmth, her body reacts on cold bedsheet and my body to , cold weather doing good . So I myself settled beside her . And pull her closer to my body .
But her hair is press against my body so I lift myself but it's doesn't work so I pull her on my body and not like I have habit to sleep with extra long hair girl . I closed my eye and I feel her soft breast touch my hard one . Oh my god I want to fuck her right here .

In just a minute I fall asleep.

In morning

Sun Ray hit my face .

I twist and turn on my bed .

So she is still sleeping on me .

I turn my self and now she is under me . I touch my lips with her . So it's my first time to give morning kiss . I never let any girl sleep till morning after doing job I told them to leave.

I get up and done grooming and about to step in shower. But a little whining get my attention blanket move from her body my eye move to her face which has painful expression.

I walk to her only in towel and look at her she is clutching her stomach. I understand the situation I take my phone and call maid to bring her medicine pouch. I heard foot step of maid . I open the syringe and inject her .

After fifteen minutes she is fall asleep again.

I take shower and went to my office.

Buzz 'buzz~

I look at the caller ID.

It's Sam's call . the guard whom I told to get information of intruders.

Hello sir . The intruder is not from Korea they are from Scotland. The guard say from other line.

What form Scotland but we don't do any business in Scotland. I said while being confused.
Did they say anything about the leader or who sent them??.

No sir ! But we are trying to get more information .
The guard which rise my anger.

Then what are you doing till now . I question him .

Sorry si... before he complete his fucking apologize I cut the call .

I pinch my eyebrows in perplexed.

After some time my phone again ring .

Now what . This time the other guard called whom I told to get information about y/n parents.

Good afternoon sir .

Come to the point!.

Sir the girl parents are not dead.

It's not surprised me because

I somehow know they might be alive and they pre-planned everything for this girl .

Sir her parents are living in Scotland with the fake identity of a Chinese couple.
And they are not common people they are making drugs and sending their drugs to the dealer .

I cut the call .

So the intruder are send by her parents.
I mumbled to myself .

Now everything is clear. But one more thing

Her parents depart her so why they want or they want to kill her .

Something is not right .

Or they are thinking that she might told everything about them .

Fuck .

Not like they love her and want her back .
Or the is valueable fro them .

Now everything thing is messed up .

I think they sell her to Mr Oh for some reason and when they find out that . She is no more with him so they want her back or want her to be dead.

But one thing is clear

.

.

.