chapter- 42

But first you need to change..

She don't say anything so I decided to continue by my self .

But what should I make her wear .

I pick my phone and dial number of dress designer, so some time useless people also  come in use like yn .  He gave me his number to contact him to design my clothes but he show more interest in my body then cloth .

Hello 

Noah

Oh yes mr kim , how can I help you .

He always talk in his fake high pitch voice

I want dress for girl in her teen , and she is underweight.

What! For a girl
Suddenly his tone change in annoying one .

Why do you have any problem if you have then ready to die after the call end .

I'm sorry mr kim I will send dress at your place in 20 minutes.

Remeber dress fabric must be soft and not to short dress make sure they are  warm yet comfortable.

I cut the call after giving him instructions about the dress , I want her comfortable in that dress and about short dress she can wear but the cold Breeze is not good for her and she also don't know how to sit or stand on that dress .
I look at her she is playing with her hair,
Wait ! What about her hair..

They look beautiful let her hair fly . I don't want her to  tie down.

I went to my closet I changed in dark brown three pieces and about to wear watch , I need to get her ready watch might hurt her . I went to sit on bed beside her she still busy in her own world, how small her imaginary world is there is no one in them to make her happy I am so sure that she ever imagined her mom dad in her imagination cause they are nightmare for her .

This kind of shitty thought make me weak for her .

Dove .

I spoke in soft low voice to get her attention.

She stare at me .
I bend down to get her wet wipe to clean her face.
I take out wipe from packet and start to slowly cleaning her .
I wonder what she do when I'm not around,

Dove what you do when I m not at home.

I plawy with this . 
She show me her old torn up toy .

Did you eat something after breakfast?

She nob in deny still her whole concentration on that toy .
I asked her cause its more than 5 hours since she ate last and not to forget her small portion of food which is not able to keep her full till noon .
I clearly order that fucking maid to feed her something but they never listen right .

I m done wipeing her face .
I ring the bell to call maid .

After five or six seconds a maid come .

I stand from bed and went to her , her small fiuger shivering by my dark aura body .
What I told you to do ??

To feed ma'am

Her voice came as whispered.

So why don't you feed her ?

Sir I told her but she didn't reply and hide under the bed .

I run my fingers through my hair, who should I blame.
I deal with you later first bring some fruits.
She run in full speed .

She comes back with two bowl of fruits. She place tray on table and run From there.
I take a hold of one bowl in stab fork on pieces of papaya and bring closer to her mouth she open her mouth slowly and chew it . Very slowly
What happened dove why are you eating like that.
I teewth is hurwting?

Wait let me check , open your mouth.
She did as I say .
I look inside her small mouth, and her wisdom tooth is growing.
Oh so cute.

My dove is teething.

A sudden urge to engulfed her in tight hug comes in my brain , I pull her closer and hug her not so full body in my arms.
Did I say my ..

My cluster broke by a soft knock door .
Indicating that dress might arrive.
Our beautiful moments distract. I went there and open the door there is standing two girls in some uniform. With long plastic bag in there hand attached with hanger .
Both of them bow I move aside to let them in ,
Sir this are the dress , which one you choose,
One of them said while pointing dress in transport bag .
I jerk open the chain of bag and feel the fabric on my hand the dress colour is warm red with thick soft wool . I do the same with other one , second one is blue in colour now the dress fabric is cotton I feel it against my cheeks cause my hand are so rough to absorb the clothes warmness.
I like the feel of first one more and red will suit her more . And I want to see her in bright colour.
So I pick that one .

Sir should we help ma'am

No you can leave.
Okay sir .
They place clothes on bed and left from there I already pay him much more than the dress cost it self , I can buy her clothes online but I want her to choose it by herself, I want to know what she like .

Princess stand up .

She did as I say .

My little creature.

I pull out dress from its packaging I remove her cloths, she has some effect on me she always make me hard ,
I make her wear that dress .
She look like a red diamond her beautiful eye shine. And a cute toothy smile present on her lips .
Baby turn around,
She dances little by roaming her dainty hand clothes,
A smile not forget to come on my face.

Tae beawr yn nevwer have this preewty drewss befwre .

A pang on heart after gear her words . She never speak much but when she did her old bad memory always come first , it's good she share her thoughts with me .

Now you can wear and have as much dress you want..

Reawly ..
I nob on her cute really.

Come and sit here, let do you hair.

She hesitated a bit then sit on dressing table chair, I decided to let them open but let them comb a bit . After applying spf 50 on her delicate skin , I bring that slipper which she wear for hospital. I don't want to bothered her little feet on high hill so I just let it be .

Let go dove .

She jump in joy .

After a ride of 20 minutes we reach the mall .

I buy her so many clothes of my choice and ofcourse her choice, her innerwear ,sandal, slipper socks, toy , her milk bottle water bottle, her pacifier, her hair clips, and so on . But it's quite hard for her to adjust in new environment.

We decided to live. After spending alot of time there she don't even left my hand for sec

My guard put all the bag in another car and take them home now she is tried she even pull her leg for walk . Left with no choice I pick her up .

Till I rech the parking lot she already sleft in my hold .

After some time, I take her inside the home and put her on bed she haven't had her dinner, so first I changed her make her wear loose night wear which we brought today I check on clothes is there any tag is present,and slip her tiny feet from sandals her smooth leg I want to bite them no worry she gonna submit herself so soon she start to trust me and start rely on me .. I want to keep her safe till her parents trap on my cage till then I have to wait ,then told maid to ready her milk , I attached her plump lips on milk bottle she started to suck it . But her medicine, I diatached her bottle then place the pill inside her mouth and make her drink milk . I also changed myself they I also made my way  down on bed beside her  and also fall on deep slumber..

My eye shut open when I feel something wet on my knees which is so near to her ass.

Don't tell this mad girl pee or something

Arhh bicth

But when I remove blanket my eye can't believe