chapter - 50

I make our way to the kitchen as my order there is no one in the house beside her and me .

I place her on dinning table yeah it's made up of glass but she less weight then a fruit basket which is always placed in center of shine spotless table.

I light the gas and cook some home fries and avocado toast. And pour some milk in her childish milk bottle. My dirty mind always thought of some dirty stuff when she sucked that rubber of bottle and those sound
Arghhh ...
Just ..

I place breakfast on table in one plate cause I know she will nothing and I have to feed her so it's okay to have one plate.

She look at the food as always not so pleasant look she always hate food. She get used to not eat .

I forward the fork and force the pieces of potato in her small mouth.

She munch her food like a goat ...cute goat.

On this day I get to know she don't like sweet other than icecream. She can trade me for a scoop of ice cream.

I feed her more but stop in midway when she turn her face on left side . Then I give her pills .

I don't force her cause I know I feed her beyond her level. Her little tummy peck out a little. I place my warm palm on her tummy she giggled so she is ticklish there I start to tickle her more . She roll on table so so cute . The house which is always hushed start to audible ..

Drink this dove .
I place milk bottle between her lips and went to put dishes in sink.

She is still busy on drinking her milk .

I pick her from table and by her hips and wrap her leg around on my waist .

Her warmness emit through her body . The way I crave for her is not good.

My hand securely place on her bum
The way I want to squeeze her flat ass is insane . My fingers take full joy in feeling her ,  she leaves the milk bottle there and snarl her bone hand around my neck . Being all sleepy her medicine does is so strong. And some should avoid before six months of pregnancy. Poor girl'

I press her more closer to my v line liking the way she attached to me I carefully take her upstairs and drop myself with her I don't so for some reason my eyes also become dropy with her and the warm desire rise in me the sexual tension oh god all the things is so out of hand

I grind my hips on her core automatically what I'm doing m'i somekind of animal on heat or what. I can't stop myself I thrust my hips on her clothed core in rhythm she is deep slumber but still move in her sleep.

Shh daddy try to make you sleep..

I shush her in her sleep. I want to stop behaving like thing but I'm not in my proper sense. If I continue I end up on my pants. Shit what kind of thing I'm doing.

A rail of moan leaving from my mouths with low grunts.

Before I ejaculate I  withdraw my self and went to balcony to smoke I feel ashamed for my behaviour I can just fuck her raw but choose to do this lame shit .

While thinking about it I smoke up five stick. My dick is still hard the rain start to pour. And some drops to rest on my face to . I went inside soon lighting strike on cloud. The temperature is starting to drop more , I look at her sleeping peacefully on bed i cover her with thick blankets. I went to do some of my office work.  I emerge myself in work to keep myself busy in it . After a good five hours . I closed  laptop.

I went to check on her she is still sleeping I slip myself in her warm blanket.
I'm kind of drowsy because of the work, alcohol and cigrate I consume during that time start to doing there work . Today I'm feeling quite more desirable then any other day .

I can't hold myself back from touching her sweet spot . Her loos sweater hang down from her shoulder blade . I dragged my lips on her shoulder blade nibbles it with my teeth. My eyes are closed my hand slowly slipping between her legs very close to her very own private part. I inhale her scent my dick is about to hurt because of not releasing the stress which i holds from morning. I can't see her face cause of darkness. And that's not good thing if I look at her face her pure and innocent eye make me come back to my senses but today I don't want to be in my senses.

I gently slip that sweater from her frame leaving her wrap in blanket and her thin camisole because she  don't wear bra her figure look more attractive in them and her white skirt go really along with her inner.
Her white skin look more white in black. Her breast look more prominent and outline of her nipples  is so pointed.
I place my lips on her cover breast.
Swirl my tongue on them my other hand also busy between her mid thighs feeling so warm .
Is I'm gonna have her today...