chapter -39

There is no use of eyes in dark
There is no use of beauty in dark
There is one thing in use is touch in dark ....

Her figure shake like dry leaf and a sudden
Small Obliged contact with my body . She stick her body on my chest .
Her natural fragrance fill my nostrils.i take a deep breath intake as much as I can .
She clutch me more in her small frame. I stretch my hand and switch on the lamp and clap my hand together from her back, a clap echo and bright light Vivid on room .

Look dove there is no darkness.

She take her face out from my nape . Her eye is still close.

You can open your eyes princess..

She open her eye her pupils in large from light. Now is this the first time I stare in her from this close . Her choclate brown orbs are one of the most alluring eye I ever seen . But fear is written in her eye .

Why are you this scared of dark .?

dad lowck me darwk anw...d yn thinwk tae beawr al ..so lowk yn in dawrk..

She said in her pure voice.
No baby I will not ..

I laugh inside my head like a person who himself is synonymous of dark . The person who spent his entire mortal in shadowy . Is promise someone to protect them from darkness.

I again pull her to my nape and pat her head slowly with all care .

After few seconds I pull back .

Let's go and have some dinner .

She about to climb down from bed but her clothes she barely covered and she didn't wear anything underneath this thin shirt. Cold weather is so unpleasant .

Wait here let me bring socks and something to wear too.

I said to yn but its more look like I'm talking to myself. I down my shoulder and went to closet to take out a soft fabric shorts for her .

I take a black short for her and went back she is still on bed then I remeber her feet is also affected by allergy . I went to her

Stand up.

She look at me , I sign and put my hand on her underarms and pick her up . To make her stand on bed she still not look taller than .

Lift your legs .

No yn don't wanwt to weawr its hurwt.

On baby it's soft hmm and good girl don't show there princess part ..

I try to explain her in simple terms but I don't think she get it.

What's princewss parwt ?

She said while looking straight on my eye . She really don't know.

This baby..

I point my fingers on her private part from a little far.

This baby this part don't show this to other hmm and one thing don't let anybody touch here and here .

Again I explained her and also show her breast to not anyone touch there , I know she is so Navy, if she let strangers like let touch her then what can I say . But one thing is also clear that she is afraid of people. So it's easy to explain her how people can hurt her , her body and soul they will eat her alive without showing any mercy. And I'm also not good but this girl make some space in my brain. Not heart cause which I don't have then how can I talk about.