chapter -22

But one thing is clear.

They want her dead or alive .

My brain cell is clouded by her thoughts.

After some time

Today slog is done . I pick my phone and blazer from stand . But not forget to glace on paradise from reflecting glass. Looking tranquil . I know this city full of people still no one fill the gap in my heart. A dry chuckle left from my centre.

One thing is clear I own this fucking city.

I step out from building to car and take a long route to manison to clam down a chaotic day .

After spending some time smoking cig in bang of some random river loking at the pretty light ink blue colour the thought of that girl cross my mind . Her eye colour so similar to the sky which is present in front of my dark black eyes .

Should I give her to her so called parents.
But they kill her or might worse than that .

I don't know how she go on in that hell .

I put full stop on train of my thoughts.

And start the engine and drove to my so called house in which no one is waiting for me . And I don't care , I love to live like this without any person or soul nagging around.

I kill the engine and step in the main door and went inside.

And again the same maid come with a glass of water.

I ignore her and went to my only destination take shower and change into comfy clothes. I usually don't feel cold it's doesn't matter to a person who like cold.

I went to dinning table and the food neatly plated I sit on the chair and take a bite . Suddenly that girl musing me . And I think I should stop saying her 'that girl ' . After all she has a beautiful name . And God knows what time she has gone to stay here .

I look at the maid and in a straight voice with a poker face my .

Bring that girl here for dinner.

Okay sir .

After alot time a Heard foot step of two people.

Maid move aside . That gi.. y/n stand there while holding on a pencil which charcoal is broken and her pale white hand grey now due to scrubing on paper. My eyes move to her feet which don't have sleeper her feet turn red. But her leg is covered with thick sweatpants and her upper body with a sweater.

When a maid move aside it's feel like a moon behind the clouds came in front of my eyes .

Make her wash her hand and plate her food . I order

Author -pov

Maid looked at him with Amaze expression in 15 year he never eat with anyone. But today he want her to eat here with him. The maid doesn't dare to look at him and do as told . And take the girl to the basin to wash her hand the pretty amenable girl follow her .
He look at her and smirk she is obedient offcourse her brain is like child but she is stubborn like them .she is quite, beautiful, less speaker. 'Just like he wants ', She never disobeyed him .

One thing running in his sharp brain if he asks this girl must tell something about her parents and other things about them .he don't want that y/n's so called parents attack him or try to overtake his business which he earns from blood sweat and tear but he is not afraid. He is able to do anything
He destroys anyone if they dare to lay fingers on him . And they attack him and hurt his ego that is bigger than sky .

She came and stand hanging her head low like try to hide in land . He looks at the maid and maid understands his speech less command and pulls the chair for denty girl doesn't dare to make eye contact with his sharp dragon eye . Still look at him for what to do next .

Have a sit . He said in his not so famous clam voice.

With slow pace she sit on chair. The food which is prescribed by jaehyun place on plate . She again try to find sign of order .

You can have it . She slowly grip on spoon to have food . But her shaking hand speel liquid food on Cristal clear table.

Soly soly (sorry sorry) . She apologized again and again.

Hey hey it's okay . Taehyung speak in raspy soothing tone .

She look at him . Fear is clear showcasing her beautiful face .

He forwarded his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear He noticed her ears were so small and the shall's ear was red because of the cold .

He look her food which seem not to intersted to have it .

He serves little amount of food in a plate which they cook for him .

He take a spoon and forward in girl direction. And the maid mouth is hung low like they never seen this thing before.

She open her mouth he forwarded spoon in her mouth. Her eye enlarge cause of delous taste. Never in her life she tast this tasteful dish .

He smiled looking at her shocking expression. And the maid about to faint by looking this scene.

He know she can have this food because he himself don't like spicy food . It's not mean his food not taste good .

He feed her after six or five spoon she move her head other side to not want to have another bite .

He now know about her eating disorder so stop there not forcing her to have more.

After done with dinner.

Did you want ice cream?. He asked her again in a soft voice.

She looked at him in a confused face .