chapter -30

He admire her beauty , which is not enough describe in words, he himself tried to explain her 'Venus'. Her Little details that  he is observing in silent car ride and the passing of street lights in dark night from glass window which creates a little reflection of her radiant skin . It's just chronicle impossible .
His body is under control by her spells that she put on him without knowing.
Like a black magic, like a gravity that pulling marching to her .

He don't stop his body to lean his warm breath faning over her small oval face his thin dark lips with her chapped puff one due to cold .

He  is not kissing her he is dragging his lips on her . He inserted his tongue but her mouth feel so dry . But he doesn't care much he is doing his to  satisfaction for his own need , he come out from his trace when te feel her chest against his rock one . He stop because she is facing difficulty in respiration.

He stare at drive who don't dare to gaze at both human from rear mirror.

Again taehyung stare her face . Her hair is still now in  messy  bun .which he do himself for first time . He pull girl hair for his pleasure like when they give him head but for her he do what he never did .

What it is ... love ??
Or attraction
Or lust

The car stop in front of huge ass mansion which is like 3or 5one . He forget the count of his property which he made .

The driver once more open the door for them . Drive don't even have guts to look at up for once . He surely getting jerked in his neck but that's better than been chopped oof by his one and only BOSS .

Taehyung carefully came out from the car now y/n face cover till her head . Not let any one see her face . Even her legs are covered.

He step inside the house it's kindly then outside cruel wheather of cold .

Bring milk for her in my room . Wash her bottle properly. And send a maid to change her clothes.

He order to the maid . He don't want her to get sick cause meer infection as doctors advice him that her WBC are not that strong to fight with bacteria or virus.

He step inside his room his room is so cold. He placed her frame on bed his satin sheet is so cold she move a little not like to  live his warm embrace.he adjusted the room heater for her and his comfort.he again went to her and look at her .

Knock~knock~
Tuhh..
He open the door .

The maid come with a set of cloth in her hand .

He give her side and he look at her before going out cause he don't want to fuck y/n

He take out his phone.

Send me a girl no.. two girls.

He knows he really need two causes he not have sex from many days because he busy with taking care of y/n and now it's over he want to relax. He even don't kill anyone which make him more frustrated.

He take off his coat and went to some random room of his big house and who cares .

He filled his wine glass with Ruby liquid and take a sip . When the girl come inside with a knock  .

Without wasting time strips.

Without thinking twice the sharp feature and other one with round face girls with beautiful body done what he told them to .

They both went to him . He hold the hair of sharp feature girl and start eating her mouth.

Are you gonna stand there. Get on your knees fast ! .

Round face girl do as be say . It's not there first time they know what to do . She open his bukl of bealt and down his brief with his pants. And a hold of his hard dick which is bigger than other rich man .
Taehyung sexual drive are more than an average man . He love when slut beg him to stop . He love when people beg in front of him .
After eating girl face more like taking his stress on her he look at her face indeed she is beautiful but not more than the girl resting in his room .
He doesn't even feel any stimulation in his dick when the sucking him so he put his large hand on her head and force her to take his full length in . His dick hit very end of her thorat girl chock on his dick now the tear roll down from her eye but he care no not at all . One thing he care for is only his need . While the other girl open his shirt button and slide from his wide shoulder she travel her manicure hand with long nail extensions to his puffed up chest her fingers touch his nipples then go through his abs . She bend down open mouth kiss on  his abs . And he push harder on the girl head more on his dick .

Argh..

A moan left from his mouth and he come in her mouth .

Don't dare to waste it .

He force her to swallow his seeds . He threw the girl on bed bend the sharp feature girl and enter his dick inside. Round face girl still get over from blowjob. He fuck her hard more like tear her apart.

Ahh . 

A low moan left from his mouth. And the crying.

Plea.. please slow..

She don't even complete her sentence cause of his hard thrust .

Arhh ahh .

With a growl taehyung come inside her . He push the girl aside and bring the other girl and plunge his dick inside her vagina the girl cry in pain and pleasure.
The fuch her with Same pace like he fuck others girl . The girls themselves shock that how could he has this strong stamina to cum three times still his pace is fast .

He pull his dick out from her pussy and come all over her stomach. He is still hard and pull the girl with her hair and shove in his dick inside her mouth.

Ahh... hh ahh

He moan . The room is all mess the bed is coated with cum .

After fucking the girls . He threw his body on couch placed in room .

He pull his pants up and leave the room .

But one feeling that lingering on his brain is y/n ..