chapter -40

She drop her hand , but  she still  need to shower ,

Bee you wanna take shower hmm?

I asked her . And I know if she say no I will still make her bath cause her shower gel and water sooth her burning skin . I really want to shampoo her long ass hair . I never gave bath to anyone but this gonna be fun and trouble to.
So firstly I need to take care of myself too I take out my phone and give someone a buzz. 

Send me some girls.

As always without Caring of other side I end up  the dial and throw cell in table.

My attention goes to her she is looking at me to give her another task which she obviously fail to do . I continue my work of opening shirt button slowly,  slowly the view in front of becoming more interesting.
I love how her innocent body look pure blissful flawless and what so on .  Her body colour is pale which show reflection of other colours thing like this bedshit colour reflect on her body . It's not lie if I say her body is made up of glass but her skin texture, feel is so fucking mellow. And her hair colour perfectly fit on her skin . Even her eye colour match with her hair.. if it's come to describe her I can easily wrote thousands of books. And here I'm talking like a poet or 'fancy man' which I will not able to be .
After debating myself. I finally open her all button . Okay it's time to drop shirt from her slack shoulder. She is busy in playing with her plushie.

I'm about to drop the shirt but her word grab my mind .

Yn wanwt that .

She want something. I gaze at the direction which her slim fingers signal .

A pacifier..

Why she want it right now . That suspicious even I don't know that the why the actual child need it , it's  lie if I say I hold bady in my arm before.

I shrug my shoulder and pick up pacifier and clean it with tissue.
I give it to her she look at me . I sign and put that rubber things in her mouth. She look werid unusual but still her beauty give her best she able to look cute .

I decided to drop the shirt from her shoulder. I slowly placed my fingers on the collar and push it backwards.
With the sound of cloth her Shirt shrink back and her beautiful pinkish breast come in my view. I like how they are in normal size. That make her look more natural. I gulp down saliva after gazing her body and the only restriction now the only a single clothing is shorts it still  remaining on her saucy figure. I decided to take it off in bathroom cause more I look the more it's getting hard to control . I pick her up her floaty frame  which she accepted by circling her bony limbs on my neck . But the soft feeling notice by me .....Oh shit her breast touching my chest it's giving undesirable feeling. Like how I put it on words I surely know it my harmones which rising the sexual tension in my body . And I'm not immature to not able to control it . And also it's not first time I'm seeing her Naked still I haven't done anything. I'm not saying that I will not do anything...... i will . That's the reason I save her and give shade to this homeless ,orphan,poor , and also mad girl ..

I take her to the bathroom and the bathtub is already filled with warm water.  Which is prepared for me ,okay I'll take shower today.

She scan bathroom and then again look at me .

Why she always look at me . Like I'm some kind of Google or book who can give information about everything.

I make her stand softly on bathroom rug . And remove that stupid rubber from her mouth.
I check her expression than grab her black short. Her slim thighs is such a turn on . If other man present in my place undoubtedly they ruin her ..