chapter -23

Don't tell me you don't know girl. He dragged his word .

She is denied by shaking her head .

Daya brings a tub of ice cream and a spoon.
He shouted at the maid .

Sit here.

He told y/n .

She again look at him don't understand the assignment.

Here sit here . He says by patting sofa foam .

She sits on the sofa .

Maid brought the two tubs of ice cream vapour and  water rising from chilled ice cream.

He takes a hold of the one tub which has picture of rasbeery and opens its lid . And scoop direct from the tub and again bring in front of her mouth.

She opened her mouth and her teeth felt the cold icecream but due to sensitivity she pinch her close and open when the sweet taste of cream filled on her tongue .

He look at her he notice she is desperately waiting for next burst of cold dessert. But he decided to take good advantage of situation.

I give you icecream if you answer my question hmm. He lulur her .

She nod her head ready to do anything just for a icecream.

So stupid. He mumur

So did your aunty meet with your parents before there accident ??.

Yes shc alwbs met wih mom and dad (yes she always met with mom and dad ) . She said still looking at the tub of icecream.

Ohh your so good girl..he falsely code her .

As he promised he gave her whole tub to devor.

He picked up his phone from the table and texted his guard to get her aunt .

He knows her aunt is ready to open her mouth after some hard way or money way .

He turned his gaze to look at her who is busy scooping icecream by measly holding spoon .

But he had to stop her because her immune
system is not that strong enough to protect her from cold .

Bun gave it to me . In morning you can have it okay . He softly spoke to cute girl.

She forward the tub without any protest.

Fuck I love it so much . Your are so well mannered . His raspy voice give chill to her spine .

He forwarded his thumb to wipe her lips which is coated with icecream . But this time she don't flinch by his touch which provoke him to do more thing with her like she submitted herself to him . So he bent and put his arm of the sofa and rest while she was sitting on the sofa He moved to her face and brushed his lower lips on her lips .

Now go to sleep. He said in commanding voice.

Maid come with milk bottle with her to take her to bed .

Taehyung look at the bottle.

Give her on glass. He order to maid .

Sir she doesn't drink from glass .

Give it to me . He point at milk bottle.

Come . He spoke while forward his hand on her direction.

Y/n bring her hand to meet his cold hand .

Let's go . He said softly this time for real.

He also doesn't know why he wants to be close to this soft girl . He always meets with girls who are bold and sassy but this girl is different and it's not like y/n is his type but he wants her like he got a new toy.

He took a a hold of milk bottle. And other hand on

NOW HIS GIRL.

Before walking on stairs he feel that the bottle is not warm like it's has to be . Which make his blood boil .

That's how you give her milk huh ?? He asked in his deep voice .stare into maid soul .

Maid flinch when his thunders voice ring through her ear .

Y/n soul leave her body after hearing his voice.

He notice sudden jolt through his hand in which her hand is joint .

It's must has been cold now sir . I warm it properly. She said in fast pace.

So that's how you treat her huh ? Now he use his dangerously slow voice.

Before she uttered the single word his voice shut her up .

Wait , I'll deal with you later .

Daya . He call name of one of the trustworthy maid.

Warm this milk .

Daya get the bottle and run to kitchen.

No need to come for work . He said to shaking maid .

Sir sir please. She beg but it's only increased his temper.

It's better for you . If you don't want to end up like previous one . He give example to careless maid of old maid how don't clean centre table.

Without saying anything she gulp her tear . And accept her defeat.

He turned his neck to have a view of a girl . And notice her feet are bare in this harsh weather.

He bend little to have a proper look of girl face . and question her .

Why don't you wear slippers bun .

She look at him .

Y/n dontch like .( Y/n don't like ) . She said not so properly.

He shurg it off not want to nag on little things..

Daya bring the milk bottle. He take it and drag the girl upstairs.

But he didn't know now where should he take her in her room or his .

Basically it's not big deal fro him to bring girl at his room .

So end of discussion he take her to his room .