chapter -24

Taehyung -pov .

I take her to my room to sleep.

I already changed before and she is also in comfy clothes. But I need to get her medicine pouch which is in her room .

Stay here . I told her and again she just nod .

Words! I need words . She again answered with her head .

Now it's pissing me off .

Say yes or okay . I spoke while grinding my jaw .

Okty . She said.

Okay. Pronounce it properly . I told her

Pro.. pr . She try to say words properly.

But I think she doesn't understand what I say to her .

Try to speak properly . I told her to correct her words .

Okay repeat after me . I order her to follow my word .

Ok. Okay.

That's my good girl .

She smiled after I preys her. I think She also like it when I preys her while fucking her .

One thing is clear if I try to teach her she might speak properly .

I leave her there . And went to guest room to bring the pouch .

My nostrils are filled with a sweet floral scent . now this room has her fragrance.

I went to the cabinets and opened the drawer for a thing I had been looking for. Take the medicine about to close it but one thing that catches my attention is the pacifier. It's the same one which I found in her bag . I decided to close it but one thing ran in my brain, what if she needed it ? And maids also live at this time . So better to take it . Or I have to come again. For some reason I also want to see her sucking that thing. Is I'm I getting weird ? .

I took all things and went towards my room I looked outside the hallway window guards standing. In their position. They are always in their decided position.

As entering my room .

I shocked.

She is still standing in her place don't even move an inch .

Oh God ! How innocent she is .

Why are you standing there. I asked her

Yoz ...sorly .

You don...'t tell y/n to si..t .

Oh my my! she try to Pronounce clearly. Only I told her once to do so .

Hey hey it's okay darling..I code her in soft voice .

You don't have to force. We can do it some other time hmm ... I again try to make her comfortable . And she is a fast learner.

Okay sit here . I told her to sit on bed .

She again nob ..

Words. I told her strictly.

Ok.. okay. She said in gap but it's okay .

I don't mean I hate her stammering voice . I love it but some time it's hard to understand .

Then I went to wash my hand and pacifier. Cause it place openly in drawer.

I tap towel on my wet hand and went to bed.

There is she try not to fall asleep her head dangling side to side . Still in sitting position . This thing flatter my heart and her obedient nature turn me on .

I went to her and sit beside her now she is awake by the sound of slipper taping on floor.

It's time for medicine. I anounce her .

Now her expression change in fearful one .

Without wasting time I take the tablet out from its wrap and I think her dose are completed. It is last one .

Look it's last one .then you don't need to taste bitter medicine. I sweetly Soth her anxiety.

I fill the glass with water . Forward pill to her . She look at me with pleading eye .

I enlarge my eye to make her scared of me .

She take medicine in her hand and again look at me . I Shake my head as no to her crocodile tear.
Finally she open her mouth and push pill to her throat.

She about to throw up . So I make her drink water . .

I drink water now her eye shine from tear and about to cry .

I doch.. hic.. wanh ..hic .. it .. hic .she try to say between her sob .

It's done no need to cry . I spoke her softly.

But my brain is on her body and my heart is on her pain .

My eye roams at the table and her milk bottle is there I think It soth her down.

I stretch my hand for bottle which cause her wet lips to brush on my neck .

Arh .

I'm not that weak male who just slip by mere touch but what was that. Did I just moan by this . I think I haven't sex that's why my harmones are not in my side .

I Shake off the feeling. But my thoughts interpt again. Like who care if I fucked this little girl after all she is under my mercy.

But from my heart I just don't force a girl and specially this poor girl.

I pick the bottle and make her lay down on bed for sleep so I can inject her and medicine helps her to sleep unbother .

She clinch my shirt in her fist not ready to leave warmness .

I'm here . Don't need to be scared. Her heartbeat is fast than usual. But her heart pace is always fast . I think I need to take her to the hospital for a full body checkup but away from jaehyun.

I take a hold of bottle and place in her mouth and she began to suck it.

Did I'm gone mad. I love the sound she making while drinking.

I sit really in a stretching position like her head is placed on my hand and my other hand on her other side and my legs are resting on bed beside her thin leg .

I slowly pull out my hand which is under her neck and sit up to ready her injection.

Her milk bottle is empty so pull away from her lips . Now her lips is coated with white milk which seems like .

Aah thats it .

I smashed my lips on her juicy wet one . Oh I love this feeling.
I deepen the kiss and her mouth is slightly apart so it's not hard for me to enter my tongue in her mouth my tongue roams at every corner of her mouth and my lips feel so chapped against her soft one and my hand travels to her soft boobs and I squeeze them they are softer than i thought and how it's feel without any covering .I want her more Her mouth have Milky taste but I don't care right no . I'm about to slid my hand inside her sweater but
Mmg. Mmh . A sweet voice skipped her mouth but made me come back to relate .