chapter -48

And the unwanted guest is non other than jungkook he step inside drawing room
And sat on sofa softly and tenderly like he is good boy .
Good morning hyung.
He sang softly and did not forget to have a glimpse of a tiny girl who just cocooned up on a taehyung lap .
Jungkook's smile is virtuous like he is a kind soul .
Morning'

Taehyung embraces her more protectively kind of hiding cause of her white night suit Don't protect her .

Maid

Taehyung shouts without even caring to greet jungkooks.

The maid arrived and bowed to Taehyung and jungkooks.

Bring me a blanket.

Taehyung spoke in low voice

By this all this time jungkook eyeing yn he so bewildered from her she is English rose so fair so femme fatale.

When taehyung bundle her up . Jungkook inside growled by his action but show his pearly white to taehyung.

So jungkook can I know what brings you here this morning?

Taehyung never forget to deep his words in sarcasm .

Oh yeah hyung this Sunday is my birthday.
And I want you to present there .

Jungkook you are not kid to celebrate your birthday.

Oh hyung you know why people like us celebrate this kind of occasions.
I know I'm not kid but business man attend party and know eachother for business deal .
Taehyung don't bother to answer him and his whole concentration on his little dove .

So would you join party?

Hmmm

Taehyung just hmm.

Maid bring morning tea for jungkook. Jungkook hates tea but decides to have it so he can stay longer and he can glace her more .

Soon she start to stirred in her sleep .
Jungkook's heart starts to drum to see her beautiful orbs and hear her voice . But Taehyung don't let him know any other things about her .
Jungkook punched Taehyung across his face in dream .

Taehyung pats her top softly.

Shh sleep doll .

She again fell asleep .

Jungkook is not sure that taehyung will bring yn in party.
Jungkook roguish mind work .
Hyung why don't you bring yn at party .

Taehyung sharp orbs throw on jungkook face .

I mean she gets to know others people and might be comfortable with others. And the grouping is not that much .

Taehyung take a long pause to answer.

I will think about that and it's non of your concern jungkook.

I was just....

Jungkook is not available to complete words when his most waiting moment comes she wakes up .

Jungkook all attention Focus on her . He
Don't even care to gulp up the hot liquid.

Her thick eyelash flicker and open up decorating her beautiful tanned eyes so shinny like Star.

Her face look more beautiful after sleeping more than 8 hour and it's feel so unreal sleeping in soft matters in warm embrace of kind man . If she never meets him she is not even able to know that people sleep in clean smelling fresh matters with a soft and pulpy thing which they call pillow.