chapter -16

Taehyung looked at her ,

He understands that she is in shocked . He has to do DRSABCD

Without wasting any time. He checked her breathing .

And she is not breathing . he quickly take out the knife from his pocket he always carries it for emergencies , He cuts her top which seems a little tight and doesn't want to move her body too much in shock state and moves her leg to her torso so the blood flows to her brain . And cover her with a blanket to keep her body warm . He again checks her breathing by putting two fingers in front of her nostrils but still she is not breathing. he decided to give her CPR and he knows that the CPR start with 30 chest compression so he sit on her stomach with the support of his knees don't want to caress the girl underneath him , he put his both hand on her chest and count in 1,2,3 he pressed her chest for 30 times and He hold her nose with one hand and from other he hold her chin so he can open her mouth.

Come on girl . He said to her which surely she is not able listen.

He takes the air in his lungs and attaches his mouth to her mouth and transfers the oxygen to her He repeats it again and places his both hand palm on her and in count of 1,2,3 he presses her chest again for 30 times and again repeat whole process , he is breathing heavily but still not stop .

Something in his heart doesn't want her to go .

And with the sound of gasping of heavy Breath filled in taehyung ear . He take a breath of relief and sit on the ground. He got tired but he always do workout and his fighting with 20 to 30 people he never got this tired but just giving CPR to this girl make him weak .

But he don't understand that he is physically strong but emotionally. Emotionally he is not that strong but only for the girl he barely knows from 1weeek or so .

He understands that taking life is so easy but given life is so hard .

He sit on his knees and check her breathing which is seem to natural but one thing he noticed that the girl always breath fast .

Maid . He shout and two maid come running bring me water to drink.

One maid run to kitchen to bring a glass of water.

She forward the tray and chunk it in one go .

Keep eye on her if she having difficulty in way call jaehyun immediately. The maid nob in his order .

And make her wear something comfortable. Bring the clothes from my closet , the maid get shocked after hearing him .

He left the room drench in sweat . He push his black hair back which are irritating him .
He pulled out the handkerchief to swab the sweat. And left for his office.

On the other hand maids look at each other . They know both in mind thinking that there boss fuck a innocent girl or more say "rape" her but don't have courage to speak out loud . They just shake there head feeling pity for innocent girl. Before checking her .

Then one maid decided to remove the cover and gasp to see the bare under cover. But there is no sign of force or abuse so she completely recovered the cover from her body . She is only on her skirt now which is rise up by the friction of cloth. He take a breath of relief . And told the other maid .

It's not like what we are thinking the girl is save . The other maid also breath the air of relief. They don't know her but they are also women and one thing which attracts them to her is innocence of her she never aruge most of the time she is quite speak only few word in shuttering way . Scared of her new atmosphere and people. And also she is younger than them . Which cause them to adore her more . And one more thing that runing on there mind is there boss is little nice to her which seem very new to them .

To change the girl one maid run to taehyung closet and other to get the warm water to clean her .
The maid come out from bathroom with bowl of water and hand towel to wipe her and change her into comfy clothes.other maid also come and put the cloth on table . Help other maid

They both held the girl and place the girl on couch it's so easy task for them thank God the girl is barely 30 to 35 kg . And place her on the couch.one maid change the bedsheet and pillow cover and other is busy in wipeing her off . She is doing all this with so much care . And comb her long ass hair into braid she love to do her hair . Because she don't have daughter and the girl has beautiful hair but one thing that is disturb her that when the girl is awake she don't let anyone touch her hair. After doing her wiping her they softly hold the girl because one day she holds her not too much tight but still her skin turn blueish . So from that day she understands that the girl skin is different from any other girl . One maid also come to help her to put on the clothes. They pass the neck of taehyung sweatshirt to her head . And then her hand after making her wear the shirt they slip the underwear don't want to make her all naked after pulling the underwear they make her wear underwear which they brought for her . All maid are mature and thoughtful not like brainless to treat the girl bad or torture her . They apply analgesic to her burse . And let the one lamp on because the painc in dark . Leve before covering her in blanket.

At evening

Taehyung -pov

Buzz~bu~
Before another buzz he pick the phone.

Yes jaehyun what 's now ? He speaks to other side .

I know that's something is fishy about that girl . I said after hearing jaehyun answer