chapter -26

Jaehyun turned his head in my direction .

"Nothing just wants to check on .. what's her name .

Y/n her name y/n . Sometimes it pisses me off when jaehyun comes to my doorstep . But I shrug it off.

Ohh okay .

One more thing there is no need to check on her , she is alright .

What is wrong with you taehyung? Why are you behaving like that .

That's none of your business .

Then I went to the dining table to have my breakfast and more to ignore jaehyun.
I Don't know why I get this annoyed with jaehyun.

' You can check her but first have breakfast .

His face lit up after hearing this . I just called him to have breakfast because I don't want him to be alone with her .

This is the first time you offer me breakfast . Like are you for real Taehyung '

He came and sat there We were both done with breakfast and went to my room .

Why is she in your room?

"Do your work and leave
okay!

He knows my temper and decided to shut up . .

He takes out his medical equipment and checks on BP and others .

Why is her heart beat fast ?

He mumbled himself but I heard it .

Her dose is completed right ! .

Hmm her all dose is done .

Send her to the hospital for a checkup .

Hmm . I just hummed because I will not take her to his hospital . Of course he is the best doctor but he takes so much interest in her that makes me not take her to him .

She is really in good shape . He said to me .

Shall we go .he nob in my order .

We both leave for our own work .

I decided to deal with her aunt in the evening. My man caught her . And lock her in the basement .

I parked my car and went into my office this whole building is owned by me but my office is on the top floor .

I check some papers which are placed on my front table . But one paper caught my attention because it's about some dealership ship from Scotland .

If I'm not wrong, they must be her parents . But what they want . Did they not know that I get to know about them .

Arch come to my cabin . I call my assistant.

Get the more information about this Scotland deal .

Okay sir .

I think they don't know that I know who they are . But let them play this game .

I pick up the phone and call the guard who gets her aunt.

Hello .

Where did you get Camila from .

Sir she was in a local bar .

I cut the call .

If she is in a local bar she must not be involved in their plan because if she was in their team she must be out of this country like them .
But according to y/n she always meets with them . The puzzle is solved when her aunt or she will open their mouth .

Arch did you inform the doctor about my arrival today. I call him

Yes sir .

Ramya ready y/n .

I text he to ready y/n for her check up .

I left the office before the time .

I reached the manison and went inside and go to my room to freshen up. My eyes travel to the bed to find it empty. Yeh it will empty she already woke up . I sit on the and grab the pillow which she used last night and sniff it but the pillow does not have her scent . It makes me angry but always the maid changes bedsheets on a daily basis.

I went into the washroom to freshen up .

And wear casual clothing.

I check on the time it's nearly time to go .

So I went to her room . To check on her.

Her room door is closed . I knock on

Rooms door open . Maid stand aside.

And y/n
.

.

.

.

Her eyes filled with tears . Her fist clenched on her boring white ankle length frock with a black cardigan over her shoulder and with naked feet . Why doesn't she wear shoes.
And her hair laying down till her hips . But I don't know why I feel something weird when I see her naked feet. They look so pure and beautiful like that.

I look at the maid with full range

Sorry sir . She is refusing to go out .

Leave!

Two of them got out of my sight .

Then I stand up in front of her . I brought my hand to her face and she didn't flinch . Good

I hold her chin with my thumb and finger to make her look up .

Her face came in my view. Her face is stained with tears and her nose is running .

I make her sit on the bed and get tissue paper to clean her face .

While cleaning her face . I asked her

Why are you crying bubs .

"Di..zoo send .. y/n bact? . ( Did you send y/n back )? She said while catching her breath.
Did she don't wanna live me ?;
" No baby why would I do that. We are going to get ice cream and meet new friends.
I lie to her but one lie I can make one to come true . I can buy her ice cream not just but an ice-cream factory.

Re.. really. She asked to confirm it .

My eyes land on her feet .

Why don't you wear sandals baby.

She looks at me . Then asked

Whats thch ? ( What's that ? )
What she doesn't know about sandals.

Bubs try to speak properly okay .

She nod

Words? I said sternly.

Ok..okay .

Good we will do it slowly. Hmm

Sandle that I make you wear when you want to see flying fire ? .

She noobs her head with humming.

You have to wear it so we can have ice cream.
I try to attract her in my trap .

I bring the boring sandle to her feet before cleaning her feet with wet wipes to make her wear it . So this is the first time I am down in front of anyone and which makes this stupid girl wear sandals. From when she comes she makes me do the work which I have never done in my life .

I make her stand . And she do a little walk to adjust in new feeling on her feet .

Cute

Okay let's go .

I forwarded my hand to her .

She looked at me and then after taking a good time she took her hand to my hand .

It feels different.