chapter -33

I wipe my face and take off the blazer cause blood satin spoiled it .

Some splash is also in my  white shirt and black trouser but who cares everybody know what I did on my daily bases .
''But the girl might freak out ''

So I have to change before encountered with her innocence.

I enter in hall and some maid are working there is no sign of yn here . She might be In my room .
Maid serve me glass of water . I drink in one gulp.

And make my way to one of guest room for  shower.
I get inside and take shower and tie up the rob and merge to my room . I enter in my room but by surprise there is no one i went in closet to get dressed. I take out black lower and black T shirt. And make my way to dinning area. 

By going there my eye roam around to look for her still not a glace of her. 

Now little panic visual on my face .

I went down.

Ramya !!
I shout and maid come in fast pace .

Where is yn ?

Sir she is in your room .

I'm I blind or what ? She is not there .

Her face start to sweat and her hand trembling.

Sir she was there about 1 hours before .

A fucking 1 hours and you don't even brother to check huh ?

Now my temperature rising by there careless behaviour.

Sorry sir .

What I do with your fucking sorry.
GO AND FIND HER !!

She run after bowing down.

I take my phone out .

Find yn in every fucking corner .

I order guards to find her .

Where she might go . Did her parents kidnapped her
No it's not possible .

I again reach in my room to find her .
She might be in bathroom.

I went in my room and check on bathroom there is still no one I look outside glass wall maid and guard are busy looking for her every corner.

Where she gone.

What if she goes to her perveous room . By speedy pace I reach on that guest room I open the door still no one.

I searched her in that room by still on sign of her .

I run my fingers through my jet black locks they still moist . I  slid my hand in my pocket to find cigarette but there is not cause I laft it on tourse so I have to get it from my room . I again went in my room direction and open drawer to get packets of cancer stick and lighter. I pull one stick and about to light it but lighter slid down from my hand .

Tchh.
What a fucking day .

I bend down to pick it up .

I hold lighter but a blue less catch my attention.

I bend down more to look inside the bed .
A gasp left my mouth after watching the scene in front of my eye .

A bag laying down it's all chain is opend and it's material are scattered like a pink colour hair brush a zipper bottle, pencil. And there is she laying inside the bed on cold floor. hair all over the floor blue frock pacifier inside her plump lips and hand tangled around teddy.

Why she is sleeping inside the bed

I went other side of bed to pull her softly out of the bed .and place my hand on her knees and other one on her back her body becomes cold laying down in Icey marble.

I slowly lay her down on bed and cover her body in comforter.

A chuckle left my mouth. After watching her cute face. I don't know but it's turn me on when she suck that fucking pacifier .

The morning incident play In my mind . Not right now .

I gathered myself and went out. And message guard to stop looking for her . The cigarette still between my lips I chuckle my thinking about yn I get worried for stupid girl and she is sleeping under the bed .
I light the cigarette and filled my lungs with toxic gas .

But maid still get the punishment for her careless behaviour.

I merge to dinning area and maid stand there while there head low .

So Ramya do you want me to kill your family huh ?? .

No sir please I'm sorry.

Really Then why don't you do your work properly hmm . And don't say sorry it's so  irritating.

Sir please don't kill my family. I'll never do such a mistake.

Okay but you need to get your retribution for mistake.

Sir .. please

Guard take her to basement and lock her for holl night.

Sir please I'll never do that sir .

Okay leave her .

But if you did this kind of careless behaviour I my self kill you and your family .

Told others maid to ready the food for yn and me .

Okay sir and thank you so much sir .

Hmm
I only humed and leave to look for my new toy .

She is still sleeping not aware what happened cause of her and her aunt is also no more in this world.

I went to her and take pacifier form her mouth with pop sound. And place it on tissue paper.

I gently tap her cheeks to wake her up .

She open her eye and look at me with her big doe eyes.

Why did you sleep under the bed Princess?

I m scaward .

Why baby?

Everewyone leave me alown . Anwd monswter attwck on alown people

Whenever i listen her  verbal reason my heard clinch in painful way . The way she reminde me of my past .

I'll never leave you alone my little dove .

I noticed she not wear sweater what's her problem she not wear slippers sweater only a forck which also so thin . I get sweater for her and slide her head and hand inside it .

Okay let's go to fill your little tummy.
I said to her . My this side I also don't know existed. But she pull it out make me loose for her .

I again she her leg they once again bare .

I shrug it off and pick her up . A gasp left her mouth and she fastly tangled her slim hand around my neck . While picking her up I'll make sure her frock is held my hand to not show her legs to other.

Little dove why don't you wear slippers or socks?

I downt liwk it sir .

Sir "she is calling me sir but it's not make me proud like it did when others call me sir

Don't call me that little dove .

What yn called  taehyung. Comment it