Its just a talk.

The next morning, you carefully began to get ready for the eventful day. You'd be able to see Treech in the morning, but you wouldn't be able to speak to him, not till the afternoon when the tributes and mentors attend the arena to discuss even further plans.

You frown, Sejanus even being aware that Treech had no hope with his mentor put a deep feeling of nerves in your stomach.

As you slipped into your uniform, you couldn't help but think back to the first time you put it on. You were relieved to not wear the white one designated to normal peacekeepers.

This one was a nice change. A dark base with no colour, selected specifically by Mrs Plinth to create a contrast with the uniform Sejanus would wear everyday for the academy.

As you began to put your arm on, twisting the lock, adjusting into place, your mind began to run again. When Sejanus left the academy, what would it mean for you?

Would the Plinths send you back to the average peacekeepers ranks? Or let you go home? You let out a huff feeling a sharp ache begin to happen as your bionic arm moved. It was on.

You reached out to the bedside, grabbing your dog tags and slipping them over your head. They were rusting, you had to reattach the chain a few times as of the recent months due to its aging. You had them since you had first arrived, and you assumed, that they were reprinted from someone else, someone who had died.

Your room was on the bottom floor of the Plinth house, in the furthest, darkest corner away from the guests eyes.

The room wasn't bad, it was a daily decent size with plain white walls and a twin sized mattress on a wooden bed frame.

You knew it could be worse.

—————————————————————

You let out a huff as you and Sejanus entered the hall where most mentors and tributes had arrived. Due to Sejanus, you were off schedule, the whole of the night Sejanus had stayed up. Planning and preparing for the talk with Marcus.

As you walked in behind Sejanus. Your eyes were drawn to the chains, tightly wound around one of the tributes wrists each. They were connected firmly with stone, to the marble top tables. Most of them looked exhausted, and completely miserable.

Sejanus had immediately began moving to Marcus, who sat with his arms pressed to the table, his face morphed into somewhat of a miserable expression.

As Sejanus sits down, he slowly brings his arms to the table, over the paper and pen the mentors were expected to write with.

"Come on Marcus.." he whispered, his eyes searching Marcus earnestly for any kind of response.

Marcus looked up at you, then back at Sejanus, before letting out a huff, he was going to listen. Sejanus smiled grabbing the pen, before beginning to probe Marcus.

Your eyes drifted to Treech. He was sat with his bound arm pressed to the table. His other folded onto his lap. His face was staring at his mentor with the most frustrated look you had ever seen.

His hat had tipped covering part of his eyes. Shadowing his face enough to make the annoyance look like anger.

His mentor was not paying attention, instead she had turned in her seat, speaking to another girl from her class. Treeches eyes left her form, to you. He rolled his eyes and made a mock gag face in an attempt to joke. You only frown shaking your head.