Please dont let go.

It was havoc, chaos in reincarnation. The plane had crushed into the centre of the arena taking down most of the buildings structure with it.

You could hear mentors and tributes alike screaming. Some running for the exit, just to escape from death, some running to escape the Capitol.

To take the risk.

You couldn't see from the smoke, where was Sejanus? Treech?

Oh god where was Treech?

You began to desperately cry out for him, calling his name felt like agony on your throat as you inhaled the smoke and flames charcoal.

The metal on your arm had begun to heat up, you could feel it begin to sear the skin, peeling and ripping up from your flesh. You let out a sharp cry as you felt the flames lash out towards you.

You stumbled blindly, nearly landing upon Snow, trapped under rubble as his tribute desperately tried to pull him out, her hands burnt and red from her attempts.

He's not here, not with them. "Treech!" You cry out again, you can't see past this point, you were too close to the plane.

"Sejanus?!" You call out, if he was dead, then you'd be too. "Y/n!" You hear a loud cry.

Treech.

You began to sprint to where the call came from. Treech. He was limping away from the plane. Desperate hisses and whimpers of pain escaping his throat.

As you made your way to him, he caught you desperately in his arms, his hand letting go off his wounded leg, checking your face with a desperation you hadn't seen.

"You're ok.. you're ok.." he whispered to himself, turning your head gently to get a better look. Your attention went to the plane. Fire had begun to spread up it, nearing the engine.

"We need to go." You say sharply, wrapping an arm around Treech. "It's gonna explode with the gas.." you started to move as fast as you can.

supporting Treech and his weight the best you could, you began to move towards the red lights, signifying the exit. You were almost there.

So close, and then. You saw light.

You'd made it. The light shining down, revealed that the clothes you and Treech had come out in, were covered in ash, your faces smeared in dirt from the rubbles dust rising into the air.

Your eyes inevitably fall to Sejanus, he's alive. But Marcus isn't there. He's not out yet? You turn to see very few tributes, no Lucy Gray. Which means no Snow..

Good.

Treech keeps his arm tightly around your eyes, his eyes scanning the now bigger group of people, no Lamina yet. Your eyes snap to the enterance at the sight of red hair and a blotchy face. She's ok. You let out a sigh of relief.

She's shaking, sobs escaping her throat as she makes her way towards you, her arms tightly around herself. You lift an arm, allowing her to collapse into your other side, as her sobs turn into fearful cries.

"It's ok. Your ok..." you whisper into her ear, tightening your grip on her, you can feel her shaking as she tries to calm herself down.

Treech stands next to you, shifting carefully to look at Lamina. His eyes filled with worry, before his gaze returns to you.

Before anyone can react, the tributes are being grabbed by Peacekeepers and dragged back to the van they came from, roughly, and violently despite their injuries.

Two drag Reaper, separating him from Dill, throwing him carelessly into the van Reeper however begins to shout, anger filling him as he rises to his feet from the floor. The peacekeepers are quick, The peacekeepers are quick, another grabbing onto him forcing him down in the van.

Treech, is also pulled from your grip, he begins to thrash. "Let me go! Ow!" He cries out as his leg is forced to put weight onto it. Lamina looks up from your side, her sobs now choking in her throat.

The peacekeeper drags him upwards and away from your gaze. before you can react, he's thrown into the van, and the door is slammed closed.

Suddenly another peacekeeper has moved, grabbing Laminas arm, yanking her away from your side. "What the fuck!" You shout as she's pulled into another van, thrown carelessly to the floor.

Sejanus comes to your side, his hand catching your metallic wrist.

"Let them go, we need to go. Now. Once we are done, you can go see him I promise."
—————————————————————-

You did not like this.

You did not like this at all. Sejanus wanted to see Coriolanus Snow, to visit him in the hospital. You knew that you'd be at risk. If he told Sejanus you'd walked away from him, from Lucy Grays pleading for help.

You didn't want to think about it.

You quietly follow behind Sejanus, would they be ok? Would he be ok?

He's going to be punished you knew that. You knew that he was going to fight them. Lamina wouldn't stop crying no matter what. You frown, your teeth gritting as you feel frustration linger on your mind.

"He didn't come out and wait like I asked." Sejanus speaks up, his gaze not meeting yours. You frown.

He's talking about Marcus, it wasn't the main thing you'd focussed on, but he had run, he'd run from the peacekeepers as fast as he could.

You let out a sigh. "He'll be ok. They'll find him and return him." He lets out a scoff his fists clenching tightly, the nails of his hand causing some blood to swell.

"And a beating. If not dead he'll be beaten half to death." You look up at him, once again Sejanus looked like a kicked puppy.

His eyes were watery, his face going red. His hair once in neat curls, styled against his head, was frizzy, the curls flattened from dust.

You made your way to the hospice wing, you could see plentiful carts stocked with antibiotics, wipes and wraps for wounds. Maybe you could take some...

Slowly you reach your hand out, a bandage and a small bottle of antiseptic. That's all you'll take. Sejanus had gone ahead of you, not looking back, the nurses and doctors were all distracted.

Now. Grab it now.

You reach out quickly, your hands snapping around the bottle, Pocketing it, then tightly clasping the bandages and yanking it into your pocket.

You'd go see Treech once Sejanus was dropped home, you'd need to be quick. You're certain that with the games starting tomorrow, the risk of mentors coming to see their tributes for a last minute talk would be high.

You look up your gaze meeting Sejanus's. His eyes were staring at your pocket. Shit. He simply sighed looking away, leaning against the wall waiting for you. His gaze falling to the floor.

—————————————————————

Awh bless you saved ur pookie... and u stole for him. Cheeky slag. 🤬🤬🤬 and from a hospital too.. in the Capitol so ig it's ok 🤫🤫🤫

Anyways go read my Sejanus story!!! I uploaded a new chapter yesterday!! 😜