Does she like girls?

She's so beautiful with her blonde hair and her blue eyes and big breasts. She's talking to me right now but all I can think about is squeezing those tits.

I think I am in love with my best friend. Her name is Jenna. I'm not sure if she even likes girls but everytime I look at her, I cannot stop playing the song "Obsession" by Priya Asthana in my head. It is literally written for her.
"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" she asks.
"Uh yes. And I totally agree with you."
"What- I asked you if you did your homework. Where has your mind been?" she asks.
God! That felt so awkward! I have to cover this up somehow...

"Jenna, I'm worried about you. Why does Elena look at you like that? What does she want from you?" I say, worryingly, as I notice Elena staring at Jenna from a distance.
Elena is black haired with beautiful brown eyes. She's new to our school and she's a bit older than us. Boys go crazy about her. She has got this mysterious charm, which I find really creepy because she doesn't look like a normal student. She looks like one of those serial killers who trap you through their charm and beauty.

"You are worried about nothing! What could Elena do to me?! I mean, we haven't even talked yet." says Jenna.

I love everything about Jenna. Even her voice turns me on. If I let my intrusive thoughts win, I'd be sucking on those tits right now. Maybe, I'm the creepy one? I'm not even sure if Jenna likes girls.
We did kiss once. But that was probably just as friends. We were watching "Imagine Me & You" together at my place. She was laughing at the jokes but as soon as the kissing scene came up, she got really quiet and I could feel her heart beating fast. I was so wet because I was watching a lesbian movie with the girl I have hots for.
I asked her if she was okay. She did not say a word and proceeded to grab my face. I couldn't believe it was happening. And then we kissed. Her lips are so soft, I could faint. For the rest of the movie, we cuddled.
This happened a month ago and we never spoke about that day ever since. But I think about that day, everyday.
Why did she kiss me? Does she like me back? Does she even like girls?

I noticed Elena coming our way. Jenna seemed to be scared, probably wondering if I'm right about her.

What does she have to say? What if she kidnaps Jenna after school?