Love triangle

The restroom! They could be there..I walked towards the restroom, shivering.
I heard strange noises so I glanced through the window curtains.
I could not believe what I was seeing. Jenna and Elena were...making out!?
I felt something heavy in my heart but strangely, I was turned on too..as much as I was jealous. I cannot describe this feeling.
Jenna was kissing her the way she never kissed me. Her tongue was in Elena's mouth and they were moaning. They were topless and I could see their breasts rubbing against one another.
I had so many questions in my mind. Elena was about to grab her left boob, until I walked in. I just had to. I could not let Elena take Jenna away from me. Jenna is supposed to me mine.
"Kathy..hey..." said Jenna.
"What's going on? Is this mathematics?"
"You know, it's none of your business." said Elena.
The audacity!
"Hey! I'm Jenna's bestfriend. So it is my business."
"Kathy, can I talk to you in private? Please don't yell at Elena. Please.."
Elena wore her nerdy top back and walked outside.
"I like girls too, Kathy. I like Elena and that's why I asked you if you liked her because if you did, I wouldn't go near her."
"I thought we were bestfriends" I said.
"What does that have to do with anything? Elena is nice. She's a bit jealous of you because you're my bestfriend. And I told her that we...kissed once."
"How long has this been going on? And when were you planning on telling me?" I asked.
I was heartbroken and angry.
"Today. It started today. Elena took me here and then she told me that she's wearing an expensive bra. I jokingly asked her to show me but she actually removed her top and then she made me touch them-"
"It's that easy?" I interrupted her.
Is it really that easy to get Jenna makeout with you?
"Kathy, I was going to tell you everything tomorrow." Jenna had tears in her eyes.
I got closer to Jenna. Our lips were an inch apart. She was quiet.
"Does this moment remind you of anything? Do you remember the day you kissed me, Jen?" I whispered.
I stared at her topless body. I was looking at her tits for the very first time. They're better than I dreamt. Round and beautiful, with pink pointy nipples. Jenna noticed me staring at her body. She blushed.
"They're beautiful.."
Jenna was now breathing heavily..her breath was warm.
Elena walked back in, reading her notebook.
"Are you sisters done talking?" she asked, without looking at us.
"What do you want Jen? You have to decide."
"I'm..I don't know."
"Jenna is mine. She cannot be your bestfriend anymore." said Elena. She's so heartless.
"Elena! Kathy is my bestfriend and that will never-"
Elena removed Jenna's skirt right in front of me.
"What are you doing!?" said Jenna, flushed.
I could see her pink panties. She was wet. I've never seen Jenna in this form. She is naughty. Her camel toe was visible through her panties.
Elena touched the wet part along with the cameltoe with her middle finger.
"Elena!!" Jenna moaned.
"She's mine now. You cannot do this to her. But I can. You wish you could, don't you, Kathy?" Said Elena.
"Elena please! Kathy and I are just bestfriends!" Said Jenna as she moaned.
I don't know how to feel? I was hurt but at the same time staring at Jenna's body was giving me joy. And for some odd reason, I wanted Elena to continue.
"Are you leaving? Or are you going to watch me lick your bestfriend?"
"Elena! That'd be embarrassing! Please! Not in front of her." Jenna screamed in excitement as she was being fingered.
I did not leave. I stayed there. I could smell Jenna's precum from her panties.
How could I leave?
"Alright, Kathy, watch this." Said Elena, as she removed Jenna's panties. We were both blushing, me and Jenna. I could see her juicy pink pussy.
Elena threw Jenna's panties to me.
"You can keep the panties. I can give you that atleast." said Elena, as she winked.
Jenna's panties were in my hand. Her crotch part was warm and wet.
"Kathy, I'm so sorry about all this. But you don't have to worry about me. You can leave. Please! I cannot let you watch me naked." Said Jenna.
I sniffed her panties. It smelled delicious. I sucked the wet precum out of her pink panties as I stared at her pussy.
"Kathy!? Kathy! Stop! What?" Screamed Jenna in surprise.
"Kathy stop sucking on it!" Her voice breaking.
This feels like heaven. I'm all wet now. I just tasted Jenna's delicious pussy. I wish I was Elena. So I could eat it for real.
Elena just smirked. Elena knelt down. Her tongue went onto Jenna's pink pussy. Elena was licking Jenna. Jenna stood there, moaning loudly.
"Elena..Kathy..what is happening?" Said Jenna, moaning. She was shocked and horny.
I could hear the noises from Jenna's pussy being licked.
"Tell you what Kathy, her actual pussy tastes 10 times better than the panties you're eating." Said Elena.
"Okay, both of you, stop!"
We didn't.
I wanna lick her pussy too. I wanna eat her too.
So I went closer and knelt down. Trying to put my tongue onto Jenna's pussy.
"Hey! Get off her!" Elena yelled.
We were both fighting to lick Jenna's pussy.
In the end, we both ended up eating her up. Jenna was dying of embarrassment and excitement, and so was I. Elena was right, it tasted a lot better than panties. I sucked on Jenna's clitoris. I was drooling!
"Kathy...no..that's my cli-"
Jenna squirted and came on our faces as she moaned "STOP!". I drank it all.
"Damn you, Katherine!" Said Elena.
Elena looked so hot with her mouth open and a cumdrop on her lips.
I kissed Elena. I don't even know why..heat of the moment?
"Wait, what?" Said Jenna.
"Why did you kiss me if you wanted to be with Elena? I really liked you, Jenna." I asked as I put Jenna's panties in my pocket and left.