Horny Caroline

Caroline is 4ft. Her hands are small. Her boobs are medium-sized and they're gorgeous. I guess my school is known for having attractive girls with amazing tits.

This tree was located so far in the ground that everything else looked foggy.
I pushed Caroline against the tree's stem and kissed her.
"You're a great kisser." She said.
I unbuttoned her shirt.
"Katherine, I've never done anything of this sort with another girl." Caroline said.
She was breathing heavily already.
She is so cute! This must be new to her.
"What do you think about this?" I asked as I proceeded to lick her neck and play with her hair.
"Katherine, this is the most exciting thing ever to happen to me!" Caroline said.
I am so turned on. Her tits are bright and her nipples are hotpink.
"They look like cherries." I said.
I tasted her nipples with my tongue and sucked on them.
"Oh my god! Katherine!"
They taste like cherries too. I cannot wait to go down on her. I cannot wait to eat her pussy.
I began to kneel down while she was standing against the tree, and put my face in her skirt.
"Katherine, wait! I guess this isn't the spot where you can-" She said.
"Don't stop me now, I can't resist myself. Your panties smell delicious." I said.
I took long sniffs and stuffed my nose in her panties. It was wet.
I love this smell. This is the smell of a hot girl's pussy.
"That warm and wet thing..is that your tongue, Katherine?" Caroline asked.
I pulled my tongue out of her panties.
"Yes, it is." I said and continued licking her.
"Kat, this feels so good! I wanna see your face! Your face is covered in my skirt." She said.
"And I wanna see your pussy."
I removed her skirt and her panties.
Her pussy is shaved and delicious.
"Thank you for the treat." I said and put my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I could.
Her moans are loud. But she can be as loud as she wants, as there is no one around. Her pussy is amazing. Hot, wet and tight.
I sucked on her clitoris like a vacuum.
"Katherine! Ah! Oh my god!" Caroline screamed.
My long tongue could fit in her small pussy hole easily because she was wet. I fucked her with my tongue while my lips were sucking on her clitoris.
"I am gonna cum." Said Caroline.
Her juicy pussy is so small, it can fit in my mouth.
"Your tongue is so good! I am cumming!" Caroline moaned. She pushed me harder on her pussy.
I felt something hot flowing down on my tongue. Caroline came.
Delicious! I love her pussy!
"That was a tasty snack." I said.
Caroline pulled me to stand up.
"Your tongue..is so good. Let me.." She said.
She kissed me and pulled my tongue out with her lips.
"This is the tongue that licked my pussy." She said and sucked on my tongue for a minute.

It felt so good. I guess, tongue sucking is my new fetish. And boys in my class are right. I get more pussies than them.
"Katherine, we should go back. School hours are ending soon." Caroline said.
"Not yet." I said.
She gasped.
My clitoris is throbbing right now. I cannot let Caroline go before we have sex.

I took her hand and walked towards the old school buildings where some mattresses were abandoned.
"When do they use these?" Caroline asked.
"When other schools' students have a stay in our school for games." I said.
"Oh..we are not having games any time soon." Caroline said.
"But you and I are." I said and removed my jeans.
"Katherine..wow. Your panties are sexy."
I wore a panty that said "eat me" with a tongue. Jenna bought it for me.
Caroline gave it a lick. It felt a bit ticklish at first but pleasurable later.
She removed my panties and I laid down on one of the white mattresses with my legs spread.
"I want your pussy on mine." I said.
Caroline brought her small pussy closer to mine and they ended up touching.
I've never done this with anyone, not even with Jen. The feeling of a warm juicy pussy on mine is just..amazing! Our clitoris are kissing each other and I can feel the structure of her pussy through mine.
Caroline rubbed her pussy harder on mine and they got sticky together.
"Caroline!" I moaned.
I could feel her pussy releasing warm cum on mine.
"Let me grind harder on you." She said.
Jen never did this with me. This is the best thing to ever happen. I'm cumming.
We came together while scissoring. It was so warm and dirty down there.
"Caroline..you came twice."
"I am a horny girl, Katherine. I cum a lot." Caroline said.
She laid down next to me and I fondled her boobs.
"Believe it or not, this was the best day of my life. Masturbating to girls was not enough. I needed real action." Caroline said.
She masturbates to pictures of girls? She really is a horny little girl. I masturbate to Jen's pictures sometimes too. Her curves turn me on so much.
Caroline put her fingers in my pussy and  then put them in her mouth.
"I needed to taste a girl." She said.

Before we left, I licked her body, her tits, her waist, her legs, her pussy, everything. Her body was soft and hairless.
"Katherine..you're wonderful. I'd love to do this again with you." She said.
We exchanged numbers.

Sex with Caroline was awesome. She let me do things that Jenna hesitated to let me. But that didn't help me move on from Jen.

School hours were over. I walked to the class to get my bag. To my surprise, Jenna was still there in the class, alone and crying.
"Jen! What happened?" I asked.

What did Elena do to her? I will never forgive her.