Hot Naked Girls

Tiffany and Caroline continued making out. Some girls were grossed out when things got a little sloppy between those two.

"Katherine..are you coming to the pool?" Kristine asked.
"You know what, I'll be right back." I said.
I went inside to look for Jenna.
To my surprise, Jenna was sitting on a sofa and karla was on her top.
...what!?
"Jen.."
"Kathy!"
"Why is she sitting on your lap?" I asked.
"Well..she told me that she will approve my request of bringing the knitting club to life if I let her grind on my lap."

None of them were naked. But their panties were in contact and I wasn't liking it.

"Is knitting club that important to you? Don't lie to me Jen."
Jen is not that loyal after all.
"Cut it out, Kathy! It's not like we're scisorring or kissing. She's just sitting on my lap."
They're not scissoring but Karla is rubbing her panties on Jenna's crouch.
"Chill out, Katherine. It's a party!" Karla said.
I walked outside.
"Katherine! I've waited for you for so long!" Kristine was still in the pool.
Caroline was sitting in a corner of the poolside with her legs dipped inside the pool, Tiffany was between Caroline's legs, eating her pussy like she'd been really hungry.

So Tiffany's having fun.

"And I thought there would be no sex as this is a girls only party." Cloe said.
"It's okay to have fun. We're not going to judge each other and there are no boys so we can freely be naked." Susane said.
"That's right Susan! Hey Cloe, come here I'll eat your pussy." Caroline screamed from a distance while getting her pussy licked.
"This is delicious. Cloe, you should lick a pussy, you might like it too." Said Tiffany.
"I am not gonna do either of that!" Cloe said and went back to the hall inside.

"You know what, we might never get a chance again to explore our sexuality." A random girl next to the pool said.
Many other girls agreed with her.
They all got naked and some girls, who were uncomfortable, left the poolside.

I was looking at 9 naked girls and they were all so hot. Yes, I counted.
I swam in the pool and reached Kristine.
I untied her bra and made out with her.
Her tongue is so long!
I sucked on her tongue and she bit my lip. We kissed for really long.

"I've been dreaming about this day for so long." Kristine said as she removed her ponytail.
She's so beautiful! Especially with her hair open! I can't help but kiss her thick lips.

"But I wanna lick you more." I heard Tiffany say this from around the corner.
"Tiffany, it's okay! I've already cum!" Caroline replied.
"Your clitoris feels so good to suck." Tiffany said.
"Maybe some other time! I've already Cum." Caroline went inside.

On one of the wooden chairs, there was a girl getting her tits sucked by two other girls and her pussy licked.
She is living the dream.
In another direction, Susan was tribbing her pussy with a junior.
"This does feel good." Susan said.

I heard a lot of moaning around the pool.
Amy was cuddling with the sex doll that belonged to Caroline.
"You should leave Jenna for me." Kristine said to me.
I am not leaving Jenna for anyone. I have lust for girls, but I have love for Jenna.
"Amy! Why don't you join us here in the pool!" I called Amy to avoid Kristine's statement.
"No, I'm fine with the doll. I am not attracted to any of you." Amy replied.

I'm not either. I just felt like she was lonely! And I'm already making out with people I'm attracted to. Jenna, Caroline, Kristine. The pool party really did become wild. Few days ago, I was just daydreaming about this. But somehow, dream came true!

"Oh my god. You are all having sex over here and Jenna and Karla are grinding on each other inside..I can't stay!" Cloe said, almost throwing up.
Half of the girls left with Cloe in disgust. One even said that she'd tell Ms Rachel about this. But we were too horny to care.
Caroline came running towards me.
"Kat, what's going on between Karla and Jenna?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said and licked Kristine's lips.
"I wanted Karla! Why is Jen with her?" Caroline asked.
"Look, Caroline, I have no idea what you both see in her. When there are girls like Susan and Kristine, why would you want to be with Karla? She's so stubborn." I said.
"She has this tough personality which makes me want to have her sit on my face." Caroline said.
"I want her, Kat. Please ask Jenna to leave her alone for me."
"Caroline, can you like..go? You're disturbing us." Kristine said.
"B*tch, are you serious? I'm talking to Katherine, not you!" Caroline replied.
"Well, Katherine and I are clearly making out. You must've dreamt about it but in reality it's me who gets to makeout with her." Kristine said.

Why are they fighting? What are they even fighting for?

"Really? I guess, Katherine didn't tell you that we rubbed our pussies together the day we met." Caroline said.
"What? Is that true, Katherine?"
"Yes, it is. But it shouldn't concern you at all. It's not like you're my girlfriend, Kristine." I said.

I just wanted everyone to peacefully makeout and have sex. But how is it a girls' party without a fight?

I got out of the pool. I didn't want to get too involved in a fight so I tried to touch Susan while she was tribbing with another girl.
"What's going on?" Karla showed up, and so did Jenna.
They were surprised to see so many naked girls kissing and having sex with each other.
"Kathy, did you start all of this?" Jenna asked.
"I didn't! Why would I? I surely dreamt of this but it was totally their decision!" I said.
Jenna held my hand and took me towards the lawn.
"I wanna apologise, Kathy. But don't worry, we didn't kiss. She was just sitting on my lap." Jenna said.
I put my fingers inside her pussy.
"She did get you wet, though." I said and put my fingers back in my mouth.
"But she didn't make you cum." I said and took her inside to have sex with her. Jenna giggled and walked along with me.

I didn't get to suck on Kristine's tits. I dreamt about making sucking noises while sucking on her big tits. But I've got Jenna and if she's going to make me choose between her and Jenna, I cannot hangout with her.