Daydreamin'

"Listen, Caroline-"
"Yeah I know! You are not the kind of person who likes texting so much, I get it."
"No, Caroline. I have to tell you something."
Caroline's expression changed and she got serious.
"I got back together with Jenna." I said.
"Oh..." She said.
"So, I was just a second option to you? You always wanted Jenna. I was just a rebound, wasn't I? And it was my first time..I cannot believe this. You used me just for your spare time!" She said.
She seemed angry and sad.
"I'm so sorry, Caroline."
"I'm so embarrassed right now. I shouldn't have sent you the picture of my butt. I'm so embarrassed!" She said.
"You're amazing, Caroline. Your butt was sexy and you're hot. It's just that..I've wanted to be with Jenna my whole life. And we have history. I know nothing about you. We just met and had sex once." I said.
How do I not make this sound hurtful? The evil part of me wishes that I could be with both of them somehow. I'm so evil..
"Okay, well, don't ever talk to me again. My cherry tits can only belong to the person who would actually value them...and me." She said.
"Don't make this hard for me. You know damn well you're hot and you cannot be resisted." I said.
I shouldn't be saying these things. I'm with Jenna.
Caroline slightly smiled.
"Now that I think of it, I might actually go to the pool party. I might meet someone there...better than you, Kat." Caroline said.
"Pool party?!" I asked.
"Oh! Aren't you aware? Your batch, my batch and your senior batch are having a pool party next Saturday."
"Wait..how do I not know about this? And who is organising this?" I asked.
"Karla." She said.
Karla was the head girl of the school, an year senior than me. I was always nervous when I had to talk to her because she'd yell at everyone. Karla came from a really rich family.
"She's throwing a party for her birthday. It's girls only, as she doesn't want anyone having sex at her house. Oh, wait, has she even considered the fact that there might be lesbians? I guess not." Caroline said.
"So..it's at her house? Well, I didn't get the invitation so." I said.
"You will. Everyone will."
"How do you know that? Are you close to Karla?" I asked.
I noticed that Caroline was blushing.
"Initially, I was trying to get her attention because she's kinda cute, right? But I guess I'm in friendzone now. So, we're close as friends." Caroline said.

Karla is cute!? She is only scary. I never really noticed her looks that much. And she isn't even gay so Caroline was just wasting her time.

"But, why am I telling you this? I'm done with you, Kat. See you at the pool party!" Caroline said.
"I'd take that as 'we can still be friends, Kat'" I said.
She winked and pointed her finger towards me, and walked away in the other direction.

I came home and started daydreaming about the pool party.
A lot of hot girls in a bikini. Jenna's big boobs would bounce if she wears a bikini and runs around the pool! I can't wait to see that. If we all get wet in the water, wouldn't our bikinis become see-through? I pray for that to happen! God! I'm so excited! There would be a lot of girls! If they're all secretly gay, then we would all end up making out with each other in the pool. I'd love to make out with Caroline, Susan and Kristine! Kristine is so hot, I can only imagine how hot she'd look in a red bikini..and ofcourse, Jenna. What if we all decide to go topless? A heavenly pool!
What are these thoughts? I'm with Jenna! She wouldn't approve of this! But would it hurt to daydream about it?
"What are you so happy about?" Lily entered my room.
"Oh. It's nothing. We're having a pool party next week."
"Can I come-"
"Nope. It's not for kids. It's just for specific batches."
"Whatever..I saw you talking to Caroline, do you know her?" Lily asked.
How does she know Caroline? I hope she doesn't know that I had sex with her.
"Uh..kinda. She's a junior. Why?" I said.
"Well, do you remember my friend Mark? Who gifted me that giant doll?" She asked.
"Yes. 4ft."
"Caroline is his sister and she has a lot of dolls like that. So, he gifted me one of them." Lily said.
"That horny little-"
Lily looked at me in shock.
"Oh go to your room!" I said.
Lily left.
Caroline has a lot of sex dolls? I wonder what she does to them. Why does she own so many? Shouldn't one be enough?
She probably likes to play with different types. Oh well, I cannot wait for Saturday!

I checked my messages, one of them was a digital card to Karla's party. It was a 4 hour long party and it said that we could stay for the night if we wanted to. It also said "Boys not allowed" with a lipstick stain emote. I masturbated that night thinking about the pool party and fell asleep.