Her panties

I am hurt. But atleast I have her panties in my pocket. And atleast I licked her sweet pussy..and she let me! Does Jenna like me back?

It was around 7 PM when I came back home. My little step-sister was asleep in her room. I went to my room and locked it from inside. I took Jenna's panties out. It had white stain in the crotch area and its smell reminded me of the time I just had with her. Jenna is the hottest girl I've ever known.
I called her over phone.
"Hey..Kathy-rine.."
"So you're going to call me Katherine now?"
"Kathy..I'm sorry about everything. Meet me at school tomorrow. I have to talk to you."
"What are you going to do about Elena?" I asked.
"I ended things between us. Whatever it was. As soon as you left." Said Jenna.
I'm no more hurt.
"Jen- babe, I have your panties in my hand right now."
"What! Kathy? You know what..you can have my panties but just don't tell me about it! It's embarrassing..."
Jenna getting nervous over me holding her panties turned me on again.
"Well..Jenny, I'm licking the crotch part right now"
"Okay stop it Kathy!"
"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked.
"No..go on..what are you doing to my panties.." said Jenna.
Jenna is so naughty. I love her.
"I'm licking your cum..it tastes like you..hot and delicious" I said, as I licked her panties. It was such a treat.
"Kathy.." I could hear Jenna moan over phone. I wish she was here with me right now, in my room.
I removed my panties and started rubbing her pink panties' crotch area on my clit. It felt so good! It's like scissoring with Jenna and our juices mixing.
"Jenna..Guess what I'm doing? We're technically scissoring right now.."
"I wish I was there to feel your pussy on mine. Or..you could've given me YOUR panties" Jenna said.
This made me laugh.
I rubbed her panties on my pussy till I came and fell asleep.
I came on Jenna's panties. All of my wildest dreams are coming true. Today was the best day ever. However, tomorrow could be better?

The next day, I waited for Jenna to come to school. She had asked me to come one hour earlier before classes as she had something important to say.
What could it be?