So..many...sex dolls!? (Part-2)

I got out and saw that Caroline was helping Jenna wear a bikini. They were both topless.
If this isn't the hottest view ever, I don't know what is!
Jenna was blushed and Caroline squeezed her boobs.
"Oh no! Kathy! It's not what you think it is! Caroline was just helping me try on a bikini." Jenna said as she noticed me come their way.
I removed my top and bra and said, "Well, Caroline, help me too."
They flustered at first, but then it was normalised. They started to discuss about the party but all I could focus on was..4 titties. Yummy.
"Uhm..group hug?" I said.
"Why?"
"Just 'cause we're having some girl time outside school?" I said.
"Okay..I guess I don't mind."
I wanted to feel their tits on mine together.
We hugged and I could feel Jenna's right boob on mine and Caroline's left boob. I hugged them tighter.
"I'm having so much fun...choosing a bikini for the pool party with you guys." I said.
I rubbed my tits on them aggressively.
I can't help it. They're both so hot! My hands are on their back. This is amazing.
"Kathy, stop! I know what you're doing!" Jenna said.
She didn't really seem mad about it. I wonder what happened when I was in the bathroom. But I didn't mind much.
I stretched their panties.
"Aren't you going to remove these to try on some panties for the party?" I asked.
They blushed.
"C'mon, remove them!" I said.
I removed my panties before they could say anything.
"Your turn." I pointed a finger towards Caroline.
"Kat..I-" Caroline said and held my legs, she began to get closer to my pussy.
"Wait, 'Kat'? What's happening?" Jenna said.
Oh no!
"Caroline, wait! No!" I said.
She cannot eat me out in front of Jenna.
I looked into Caroline's eyes, all I saw was horniness.
She didn't listen to either of us and gave my pussy a lick.
I moaned.
She, then, licked it more. I held her head and let her lick me.
"Kathy..what's going on with you two?" Jenna asked.
"Jen, get naked." I said.
"What?"
"I wanna see your pussy. Right now!" I said.
Jenna looked like she was trying to be mad at me but she just could not.
"You're already topless, I guess it'd be okay if you remove your panties too." I said.
She removed her panties to show off her juicy pussy.
I made Jenna sit on my face while Caroline ate me out.
I was moaning on Jenna's pussy.
"Kathy..Kathy!" Jenna moaned as her warm juices kept falling in my mouth and I drank all of it.
Delicious!
I pulled one of the sex dolls through her hair and fondled her tits.
So soft! I wish this was a real person.
Caroline looked right into my eyes while eating me out, which made me cum faster. A beautiful girl was licking my pussy, anyone would cum if they were me.
"Kathy..I just felt your drool on my pussy, did you just cum?" Jenna asked.
I said nothing and kept licking her. Caroline started kissing Jenna and fondling her tits.
"Kathy, are you okay with this?" Jenna asked.
I just let Caroline eat me, how is Jenna asking if I'm okay with..this!?
I put my middle finger in Caroline's pussy and asked, "What do you think, Jen?"
"Okay then" Jenna said and kissed Caroline really deep. Their mouths felt like they were sucking on each other all their lives.
Jenna came really hard.
This is a huge load. It must be because of Caroline's presence? Caroline can make me cum really hard too. How is she so skilled!
I sucked on Caroline's tits while telling her how amazing she is.
"And I thought you were loyal towards me!" Jenna said.
"Let's just accept that Caroline is hot and she got both of us. I saw what you were doing when I was gone, Jen." I said and continued sucking on her tits.
"Your tits are like cherries, I love them so much." I said.
"Oh, Kat!" Caroline moaned.
I fingered her until she came.
"I wanted this so bad to happen again ever since we had sex that day." Caroline said.
We were all breathing out loud from all the cumming.
"You had sex!?" Jenna asked in surprise.
Oh no.
"When was this? And when were you going to tell me, Kathy?"
"Jen, it was when you left me for Elena." I said.
"You know, today was different because we were both involved. But you had sex with her!? You never had sex with me." Jenna said.
Yeah, Jenna and I have not scissored yet.
"Jen..her pussy is so..scissorable. if that's a word. I couldn't help it. Look at it!" I stretched Caroline's pink pussy, her clitoris is like a small cherry.
Jenna seemed really mad and jealous at this point and I knew I messed up.
"Not that I don't like yours! We just never got the chance to..have sex." I said.
Jenna took a purple bikini.
"Caroline, I'm taking these." She wore her clothes back and stormed out.
Not again! Why doesn't she understand! I do find other girls hot but in the end, it's Jenna who I'm in love with. And she's better than all these girls. I love her. She's just magical.
I kissed Caroline and told her that I had to go follow Jenna. I also told her that I loved Jenna more than I could ever love anyone.
"Kat, I think you can do better than her. She's always so angry and whiny." Caroline said.
I didn't say anything.
"I'm borrowing this." I took the blonde sex doll and walked out after wearing my clothes, ofcourse.
"Jenna, please don't leave me again!" I said.
"I won't!"
"Then, why did you storm out like that?" I asked.
"I'm just pissed. You barely know her but you've tribbed your pussies together and we haven't done that yet. We've known each other for our whole life." Jenna said.
"Yeah..but I've dreamt about doing that with you a thousand times." I said.
Jenna laughed.
"Okay, that threesome with Caroline was pretty fun." Jenna said.
"Yes, it was. I knew you liked it." I said and gave Jenna a spank.
She giggled and left.
That night, I cuddled and slept with that blonde sex doll I brought home..naked.