Roommates

If only girls weren't so hot here, it would be easier to survive this place. With Caroline so close, I don't know what to do. I can only think about all the wrong things right now.

"You seem nervous, Kat."
"No, I'm fine..so did you tell Karla about your feelings?" I asked to change the subject.
"I don't know, the way she was grinding on Jenna's crotch earlier made me think that she probably likes Jenna." Caroline said.
"But Jenna's mine." I said.
"Jenna is so lucky. She also has you. I wish I was like her."
"Caroline, you're beautiful just the way you are. I mean, you're hot, sweet and kind and you should know it." I said.

Caroline is so sweet. How do girls like her even doubt themselves!?

I touched her face to comfort her and she hugged me. She grabbed my ass and fondled it.
"You're beautiful too, Kat." She said.
"I wanna sleep with you." She continued.
"What?"
"I mean, for tonight! We have to share room with girls as there aren't many rooms for us. Karla told me that she didn't expect so many girls to stay."

I cannot just sleep next to another girl. Especially Caroline! We might end up doing something wrong, again. Jenna doesn't even know that girls are sharing rooms here.

Girls were starting to come inside from the pool and change into their nighties.
"So, we have 14 girls and 6 rooms. Two of us have to sleep on the couch." Karla said.
"This is your party, Karla. You should take the couch." Someone said.
"Okay, very funny, how about we let a game decide?" Karla said.
"Can I just sleep next to the doll?" Amy asked.
"Amy! That doll is mine, what have you been doing with it?" Caroline shouted.
"Caroline, how about you and me? Together? Tonight? In a room? Sixty-nine?" Asked Tiffany.

It was peaceful a while ago but all of a sudden, hall was filled with girls and it felt like a chaotic classroom.

"Alright, everybody just shut up!" Karla said.
"I'll make cards with room numbers and you will pick them, girls with same room numbers will sleep next to one another."

Not a bad idea! Now, chances are low for Caroline to pick the same room as mine!

Girls had to agree because no one could really argue with Karla and it was her house after all.

We picked the cards. I got room number 5.
"Mine is 3!" Kristine said.
"Mine too!" Tiffany said.
"Ew! I don't wanna sleep with you! This night is successfully wasted." Kristine said.
"What's yours Caroline?"
"I got 6.." Caroline said.
"Oh, that's me." Someone I have no idea who, said.
I think she was a senior. Let's call her, "Caroline's roommate".

I wonder who 5 is. I'd look desperate asking so I am quiet.
"How did I get the couch? This is my house!" Karla was mad.
"Well, rules are rules, I'll take the couch."
"And I'll go home." Amy said.
"I played with the doll for a long time. I'm really tired and I don't really want to sleep with any of you. Bye", She left.

Nobody seemed satisfied with the partners they got.
"I got 5." Someone said.

I don't know her at all! Who is this? Is she the girl who fucked Susan by the pool in the afternoon?

"Hey, I'm 5. What's your name?" I asked her.
"Oh, I got Katherine! Hi, I'm Jade. You don't know me but you're really popular in my batch."
"How?"
"Gossips! You were involved in a threesome with Elena. The girl who was kicked out of school. I know all of it!" She winked.

That's my image in front of juniors now? Embarrassing!
Susan joined the conversation.
"I got 4." Susan said, sadly.
"Oh..it's okay! It's just one night!" Jade ensured her.
"Oh are you the girl who was..how do I put this?"
"That's right, I was the one scissoring with Susan."

So I was right.

"But don't get your hopes high! I'm still straight but since it's girls party, we can do crazy things just for fun, right?" Jade said and started making out with Susan while some girls watched with their jaws dropped.
"Be careful Kat, Jade is annoying. She's from my class, so annoying." Caroline whispered.

"Alright, girls, after dinner, let's go to bed." Karla announced.
"How about we play the game of truth or dare?" Tiffany asked.

Again, not a bad idea..but..what if we ask each other to do lesbian stuff? Like eating each other out?

"If we have time after dinner, we'll consider it." Karla said.