Temporary fix

Maybe this relationship isn't healthy for both of us. Maybe things were better when we were just friends and I just had a crush on her. I don't want this relationship to permanently damage the bond we had earlier together. 
She isn't even having lunch with me today.

I walked up to her.
"Jen..." I said.
"What.."
"I really love you. But I think we should just try to be friends for a while and see how that goes. Because the possessiveness, jealousy and lust we have is killing this." I said.
"So you are breaking up with me?" Jenna asked.
"Not permanently. I miss the way we were when we were just friends. We were comfortable about everything and we almost never fought." I said.
"I miss that too. But my question still stands."
"Yes, we are breaking up. But, temporarily. I hate to fight with you." I said.
"Oh..yeah, I hate that too. Is this because you like Caroline more?" Jenna asked.
"It has nothing to do with any other girl and I don't love anyone more than I love you, even though you couldn't promise that you'd stay loyal to me." I said.

Yes, I still haven't recovered from the fact that she cannot stay loyal even when it comes to saving our relationship. If we spend some time apart, maybe, she'll miss me as her girlfriend.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Jenna said.

I turned around.
"Wait, Kathy, I love you too. More than any of these girls." Jenna said.
We hugged for a long time and I told her that I would do everything I can for her happiness.

I was walking towards my Mathematics class when I met Caroline on the stairs.

"Hey, Kat." She said, pulling me through my collar.
"What are you doing, other than being horny asusual?" I asked.
"Damn, what happened? You look sad." She asked.

If I tell her anything about the breakup, she might kiss me. So I probably should-

"Jenna and I broke up." I said.
"Again? What is with you two!"

She isn't making a move?

"She thought it is because of you. But it isn't. I just need some time away from her." I said.
"Oh. Well, I'm on your side, Kat. I never really liked Jenna that much anyway. Her body is awesome but her personality? I don't know!" She said.
"You don't have to pick sides. I am on her side, she's my bestfriend, always has been." I said.
"Whatever, Kat." Caroline said, not caring enough.
"And why are you in such a good mood?" I asked.
"Well.." Caroline blushed.
"I just had lunch with Karla. My foot was rubbing her pussy from under the table. And guess what? She blushed and told me that she liked it!"

Anyone would like it.

"I wanted to get under the table but it was crowded. She slid her panties to a side and I was rubbing her pussy barefoot. She also came from it! I know how to make a girl cum." Caroline continued.
"Of course, I'd know that. You're talented when it comes to things like this. So I guess, Karla likes you then!" I said.
"There's a high chance that she does. But there's also a possibility that she is just horny and would let anyone do that to her. Well, she has a right, she's single after all." Caroline said.
"She's tough, I don't think she's that kind of girl."

Wait, is she not coming onto me because she is serious about Karla?

I brought my lips closer to hers.
"Kat, what are you doing?" She pushed me.
"Someone's gotten serious about a crush lately." I said.
"F**k it, I'm not that serious, it's just a crush. Come here. I'll prove you wrong." Caroline said and pulled me back through my collar, we kissed with our tongues in each other's mouth. Her tongue tasted like candy. She probably had it before.
I squeezed her boobs, she pushed me away as soon as she noticed Karla was in the sight.
"So, I heard that you and Jenna broke up?" Karla said.
"How do you know that?" I asked.
"Jenna texted me about it. I'm gonna go to her. She needs a shoulder to cry on." Karla said with an evil smirk on her face.
"And Caroline! Have lunch with me everyday! It's a pleasure, you know what I mean." Karla continued.
Caroline blushed.
"I hate her. I hate her so much!"
"Who? Karla or Jenna?" Caroline asked.
"I hate Karla! I'm just disappointed with Jenna. She knows that Karla is one of the reasons why we broke up yet she texted her." I said.
"I'm sure she heard it from someone else. She told you about the whole text thing to boil your blood." Caroline said.

Caroline is clever. She could be right. Because it's strange at Jenna's part to straight up text Karla.

"I'll never get tired of kissing you, Kat. But I should head back to my class. See ya!"

I checked my phone to see if there was anything from Jenna.

Nothing. Why did I even bother checking? But there's a text from Kristine?

"School hours might suck, but I'm going to make your day later. You're going to love my...polaroid camera..ofc 💋" it read.

We both know that she is not talking about the camera anymore. I am so looking forward to this evening!