Sex doll

Today is Sunday. I am showing my little sister some photos from a school event.
Her name is Lily. She is fifteen and goes to the same school as mine. She's my step-sister. I will never forgive my mother for cheating on my dad. I live with my step-mother, dad and Lily. My step-mother is really sweet and I'm glad that dad found someone better.
"Kathy, who is she?" Lily asked.
"That's Jenna. My best friend."
Lily has never met Jenna before. Everytime Jenna came to visit, Lily would just hide in her room. She's kind of an introvert.
"She's beautiful." said Lily.
In the picture, Jenna's wearing her red croptop which shows off her cleavage and a black checkered mini skirt. Her legs are perfect. I look at her pictures sometimes, when I'm really horny.
"Yes she is. Do you wanna meet her?" I asked Lily. I was going to call her over anyway.
"I do!" said Lily, all excited.
I called Jenna.
"Hey Jen, come over! Lily wants to meet you too. And I'm really bored at home, let's play some games!"
"Kathy, if you just want to have sex with me, you can be direct about it. You and I, both, know that Lily always stays in her room." Said Jenna, chuckling.
"I don't know Jen, it looks like she really wants to meet you!"
"Well, I'll be there either way!"

30 minutes later

"Hey baby." said Jen as I opened the door.
I kissed her.
Lily was so surprised when she saw us kissing. I totally forgot that she was watching us. As I squeezed Jen's right boob, I realised that Lily is in the room with us.
"Oh, hey!" Said Jenna to Lily.
"Hi."
"Yeah, this is how we greet each other, with a friendly kiss!"
"Is that really normal?", asked Lily.
We just laughed it off.
"Your sister is really cute."
"Not more than you Jen-baby."
I can touch Jenna anywhere I want! I can finger her, kiss her, play with her nipples. Am I not living the best life?!
"Oh c'mon!"

"Jenna..would you like to play with my doll?" asked Lily.
Lily is too old to play with a doll. So it was strange that she asked this.
"Uh..sure Lily." said Jenna.
How does Lily even have a doll!?
But somehow, she took out a doll from under her bed, it was 4ft in size.
"Lily!? Where did you get this?" I asked.
"My friend gifted this on my birthday. You wouldn't know because when do you even talk to me?" Said Lily.
It's true. Lily and I are not so close. But I still love her.
It looks like a sex doll. 4ft, big breasts and I think she has a pussy too. Who is making dolls like this for kids? Wait, is this really for kids?
"You know what, I'll be back! I have some extra dresses for the doll in the garage." Said Lily.
"Sure. But garage has been closed for a long time. You have to search for the keys."
"I will find it sister! Meanwhile, undress the doll." Lily left.
Undress the doll? I'm already trying not to touch Jen in front of Lily. How do I hold back if the task is to undress a sex doll!?
"She kind of looks like you Jen. Except, she has green eyes." I said.
"Kathy, is this a sex doll?"
"Let's find out." I said.
I began to undress the doll's dress from top. The boobs popped out. They looked very real. This doll must've been expensive.
Why would someone gift my sister a sex doll?

"So real.." I said, fondling her boobs.
Jenna looked so jealous. She took my face and shoved it between her boobs.
"I'm right here." Said Jenna.
I made her jealous? It's just a doll. Whatever, being in Jenna's breasts feels like heaven. Wait, Lily can come back any second! We cannot do this!
"Jen, wait, Lily..she might see us. We cannot do this here."
"But it's okay if you do it to a doll? Well let me show you what I can do to it!" Said Jenna.
She seemed furious.
Jenna was wearing a short skirt. She removed the doll's dress entirely, slid her panties to the side and got on top of the doll. She started rubbing her pussy on the doll's panties.
"What do you think about this, Kathy? Do you now understand how I felt?" Jenna asked. I could hear her moan a little.
I am a little jealous. But I'm enjoying every bit of it. I could watch Jenna trib with a doll all day.
Jenna continued tribbing with the doll and I removed the doll's panties. She did not stop. The doll had a realistic pussy with a hole and a clit.
Jenna was so wet from all the tribbing. Her juices were on the doll's panties. I smelled it.
Smells exactly like Jenna. She smells so hot too.
"Kathy! Are you really okay with this?"
"Maybe.." I said.
I licked the doll's and Jenna's pussies together as they were on each other.
"Kathy..I'm so horny I might cum!" Said Jenna.
I sucked on her tits and she kept rubbing her pussy with the doll.
"I'm cumming!" Screamed Jenna. As she came on the doll's clit.
"How did it not bother you Kathy? A sex doll is just like another girl!"
It turned me on more than it bothered me.
"I guess, I'm cool with you having sex with a doll, Jen. But are you cool with me doing this?" I said as I began to lick Jenna's cum out of the doll's clit.

How can a pussy taste so good!?

"Kathy..stop you're embarrassing me!"
I put my tongue in the doll's hole and I could still get the taste. Jen's cum really reached deep inside the doll. A pussy did that!
"Jen..when are we going to rub our pussies together? Like you did with the doll?"
"There it is! The jealousy!"
"I'm not jealous, Jen. I just can't help but want to feel it against mine."
"Kathy...me too-"
"I found the keys!" Lily screamed from backyard and she was so loud. She was headed towards the garage.
We roughly had 2 minutes to change everything back to normal.
I licked the doll dry and helped Jenna dress herself back.

"I'm here! Oh, you guys look tired. What happened? And you have undressed the doll already!" Said Lily.
Jenna and I were still breathing heavily.
"Lil-lily, may I know who gave you this doll?" I asked.
"My friend Mark from school."
Why did a 15 year old guy give my little sister a female sex doll? Guys have weird fetish I tell you.
"Do you know what kind of a doll she is?", asked Jenna.
"It's just a normal doll. C'mon now! Let's play dress up!", said Lily. She really had no clue.

"Hey..can I keep the old dress?", asked Jen.
"Sure!", permitted Lily.
Jen winked at me as she took the old doll dress.
Jen is 5'2, she might fit in it, who knows? She'd look really sexy in it though. It's a little black dress. I'm never washing that doll. It smells and tastes like Jen. It's like Jen's clone!
We played dressup games for the rest of the day.