In the restroom

I am so glad no one saw Jenna eat my pussy under the table. We could get in big trouble.
We gave each other flirtatious stares from time to time between classes.
No one knows Jenna and I are together. It's our little secret.
The bell rang for lunch time. Jenna and I eat together for lunch.
"What did you bring today?" Jenna asked.
"I brought noodles. But I really wanna eat you."
Jenna blushed.
"Well, I have had my lunch during class today. And it was yummy." Jenna said. She was talking about eating my pussy.
Ah! I love her!
We finished our lunch really soon and we still had 15 minutes.
"Come with me to the restroom" said Jenna.
I'm so excited. What are we going to do now? Makeout in the restroom?
We went to the restroom. No one was there as people were running to their classes. Jenna locked the restroom.
She took my hands and put them on her big boobs. My hands were shaking from excitement. She wasn't wearing a bra!
"Massage them" Jenna said as she winked.
She's letting me massage them. I so want to remove her shirt! They are so soft and jiggly. I want to see them.
"I bet you're turning so many people on, walking around school without wearing your bra." I said.
"I don't care about them, I wanted to feel your hands on them so I didn't wear my bra" Jenna said.
I kept massaging them as they jiggled.
"Jenna..I want to see them, please."
"You can't! What if someone knocks? We can't take so long to open the door as they'd doubt us!"
"But..."
I really want to see her pink nipples. I can feel them through my hands.
I ran my fingers around her areola, her nipples got hard.
"Kathy..." Jenna moaned.
I poured warn water on her shirt.
"Kathy, what are you doing!? Don't!" Jenna screamed.
"I won't unbutton your shirt but can I atleast see them through your shirt.."
I poured more warm water on them as I kept massaging her boobs.
Her tits are visible through her shirt. Gotta love the translucency!
I sucked on her nipples through her shirt. I knew where they were.
"Kathy! Alright I can't handle it.."
Jenna unbuttoned her shirt and I sucked those boobs real good.
They are so soft. I want to bury my face between them. I don't care if I die on her boobs. I know I'd be in heaven. This is heaven. She's letting me motorboat too. I love her boobies so much.
"You're such a baby, Kathy! You suck on them like a baby." Jenna smiled.
"I am your baby. And I'll always be passionate about your body."
It's true. How can a human be so hot. Jenna is so unreal. Her beauty made me fall for her. And I was craving her body for so long. My wish is finally being granted.
"Kathy! Someone knocked the door! Our classes have started too. Let's go!"
I didn't stop. I wanted to keep licking her boobs.
"Kathy! C'mon!"
"But Jen. I didn't even taste you yet! I want my lunch right here, right now." I said.
"No- we can't- let's go!" She said and opened the door.
"Why did you guys lock the door from inside?" the random girl on the door asked.
"I was sucking on her huge tits" I said.
"She's kidding! She's kidding.." Jenna covered.
Her tits were not visible anymore as the water dried up. But her upper body was still wet with water. And I was wet down there. How could I not be? I just tasted Jenna's big boobs!
"Uh..whatever.." the random girl said and walked in.
We were late for the class but it was worth it.
After the last class, Elena called me.
"Do you guys not remember what happened between us? Why are you guys not even talking to me anymore? Are things awkward between us because of yesterday?" Elena asked both of us.
Honestly, we weren't talking to many of our classmates today. We were just so in love with each other. Or was it lust?
Elena has a round butt and big boobs, but not bigger than Jenna's. She loves wearing shades of grey.
Honestly, I'm still confused about Elena's personality! Sometimes, she's really nice but sometimes, she can be really mean. She is objectively attractive and that's why she's been getting many confessions from boys.
"Ofcourse not! We just didn't get a chance to talk to you, Elena." I said.
"Yeah. I get that."
However, things were still weird between her and Jenna.
"Alright, I'll see you both tomorrow." Said Elena. She came closer to hug me. It was a tight hug. So tight that I felt like she was trying to rub our boobs together.
Why am I feeling her tits? Is that what she's intending on doing? They're warm and round.
We hugged for like 40 seconds. It was a really long hug.
But why? Why would Elena hug me even as a friend!? Are we even friends!
"Get off her!" Jenna said as she pulled Elena back.
Elena left.
"You look like you're turned on from hugging Elena. Pervert." Jenna said.
Elena is attractive. But no one turns me on more than Jenna. How do I convey this to her?
I kissed her cheek.
"Is my Jen jealous? Don't worry, she's nothing like you." I said.
We walked home as Jenna talked about how much she agrees that I was right about Elena.
But, I've changed my mind about Elena. She's not that bad.