Photographs

Jenna came back with macaroni.
"Here you go!"
"Jen..did Karla finger you too?"
"Oh my god, Kathy! We've been through this. And I told you that you saw everything and that was it! I was just sitting on her." Jenna replied.

She is clearly lying to my face. I have her photo with Karla right in front of me. Karla seems to be inserting her fingers in Jenna and Jenna looks like she's moaning.

"So, you promise that that was it?" I asked.
She seemed nervous.
"You sound like you know something." She said.
"I don't know anything. But the photographs surely do." I said.
Jenna exclaimed and snatched the phone from my hand.
She hugged me and said,"I'm so sorry, Kathy."
"Why did you allow her to do that to you? And please don't tell me that it was because of the club." I said.
She hugged me tighter.
"I went to talk to her about the knitting club but things escalated. Sitting on her pussy turned me on, I couldn't stop her from doing anything to me at that point. She inserted her fingers inside me, I was wet so they went in quick." Jenna explained.
"Pictures are still downloading, you still have time to tell me if there's anything else, or I'll find out through the pictures anyway." I said.
"I'm so sorry, Kathy. You know that I love you. It was just a party. Can we get past it?" Jenna asked.

I cannot blame her. I had been crazier to the party than she was.

"Is that Tiffany? She's eating Caroline out. Caroline has such a red pussy." Jenna was going through the rest of the pictures. She zoomed in on Caroline's pussy. I couldn't help but peek.
"I can see why you had sex with her." Jenna said.
"Still not okay with Karla fingering you." I said.
She came across the picture where my face was betweeen Kristine's tits.
"Is that..you and Kristine?" Jenna asked.
"..yes."
"How could you!?"
"Well, didn't you just mention that it was just a party?" I said, fighting for myself.
We were both mad at each other.
"Do you like her tits more than mine?" She asked.
"Do you like Karla's fingers more than mine?" I asked.
We didn't answer each other's question.
Jenna kept going through the pictures.
"You turned everyone gay at that party." Jenna said.
"How can I even do that? They all got naked on their own." I replied.
There was a photo with my tongue on Kristine's lips.
"You kissed her? Kathy, does our relationship even matter to you?" Jenna asked.
"You know what, I was mad when I saw you with Karla. I didn't do anything before that." I said.
"Well, guess what? Karla kissed me too. Are you happy to find this out?"
"I don't expect anything better from you." I said.

Damnit, I'm being too harsh on her.
Jenna was in tears.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean that, Jen. You know that I'm mad at you. We're both mad at each other!" I said, rubbing her back.
She showed me a picture where Karla was kissing her. My eyes widened.

It looks like Karla took the initiative. First Elena, and now Karla. Why is everyone trying to take her away from me!? And after the latest conversation with Karla, I don't even want to look at her face.

"I am going to kill that b*tch." I said.
"Kathy, I'm sorry! I kissed her back too. I told you, I was horny, I could let her do anything to me at that point."
"Jen, you don't know what Karla told me while I was leaving. I won't get out of the school tomorrow before I punch her in the face." I said.
Jenna kissed me and assured me that she wouldn't be stolen away by Karla, no matter what.