Videotape

I had a lot of questions in my mind. What would I do about Caroline? How would I make Ms Rachel believe me? How far would Elena go?

Elena caused all of this. I hate her so much. I still haven't replied to Caroline's butt picture. What do I even say to her!?

After dinner, I called Jenna to check on her.
"Jen, are you doing okay?"
"Yeah..no. I cannot be in the same school as Elena. Is there no way to get her kicked out?" she said.
"We will discuss this with Ms Rachel tomorrow." I said.
"How and why would she believe us? Ms Rachel hates me and you blackmailed her so I guess she hates you too." Jenna said.
She's right. Elena is a smart student too. Ofcourse Ms Rachel would side with her.
"We will figure this out. You should sleep now." I said.
"I am still so sorry, Kathy, that I kissed her. I was just so mad at you. I shouldn't have believed her. I should've believed you."
Should I apologise to her about Caroline? Well, she doesn't need to know what happened...right?
"It's okay, Jen. I wouldn't have believed myself either."
"I'm so glad we are back together." Jen said.
"Me too. Goodnight!"
"Goodnight, Kathy."
I still love Jen. I always will. But Caroline has a small place in my heart too. I don't know how to explain this. But I cannot hangout with Caroline anymore and it is making me a little sad.
I slept, without texting Caroline back.
In the morning, I received another text from Caroline.
It read, "I want to feel the warmth of your breath on my pussy once again. Wanna lick me today during lunch? I could be your dessert!" with a kiss emote.
I had to ignore all of that, though I cannot move on from her taste.
Our girls group had a lot of new unread texts. Last time this happened was when a student was caught having sex with a 32-year-old male lecturer.
I opened the group chat, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone had recorded Elena and Jenna when they were in piano room the other day.
The chat read -
"Cloe : Guys, what do you think of this? I couldn't believe my eyes. Omg!

Susan : I know! And doesn't it look like Elena is forcing Jenna?

Amy : I mean..Jenna looked like she was enjoying it though.

Susan : No! She was trying to get away! I wish we could hear what they were talking about.

Amy : But Jenna squirted. She was enjoying it.

Susan : This is clearly rape. I guess, Jenna didn't want to go that far but Elena went too far.

Tiffany : Um..guys..this is turning me on. I mean..look at that. And I'm straight why the fuck is this turning me on!

Cloe : Tiffany! We don't want to hear about it!

Mary : I might be gay, y'all. Their bodies are so hot. I want to lick a hot girl too. How about you, Cloe?

Cloe : Shut up! We've to focus on this matter. I do agree with Susan. Jenna tried to get away multiple times.

Amy : But, Jenna was moaning.

Susan : Amy, c'mon! She wouldn't tie her up if she had Jenna's consent. I guess most of us agree that this was rape.

Tiffany : Jenna has like..the best pair of boobs I've ever seen. I'd be sucking on them too if I get a chance.

Elena : You all forgot to remove me from this group?"

No one said a thing after Elena's text.
"Guys, please do not share this video with anyone else. Especially with boys." I wrote in the chat.
I hope Jenna hasn't seen the group chat. She'd be so embarrassed.

It was 9 AM. I was late to the school. I knew people would be talking about the video. And they were.
Jenna didn't come to school that day. She had seen the video and wasn't even lifting my calls. I was looking around for Elena, just to give her a dirty look.
She caught my eyes, standing there in a lingerie surrounded by 2-3 girls. I was surprised. How could she show up in lingerie?! She came up to me.
"Oh hey. You must be wondering, how did I have guts to wear this to school, right? Well, Katherine. My time here is over. I know that video would get me thrown out of school. So, why not I use this opportunity to dress sexy." Elena said.
She's pretty and sexy but her personality..
"You raped Jen. Are you aware of that?" I asked.
"I was hungry for her. I've done everything I wanted to with her. I don't need her anymore." Elena said.
Talking to her makes me so angry!
"Elena, I'd let you do that to me anytime you want." Random girl around her said.
"Me first" another girl said.
Ms Rachel was taking first class. Before we even greeted her, me, Susan and Cloe reached out to her to show her the video.

"Look, she was being forced by Elena." Said Susan.
"Jenna is literally being raped!" Cloe said.
"Wait..wait! Lets back up here. What's happening again? Tell me the whole thing." Ms Rachel said.
She seems a bit patient today.
I told her the whole thing. Everything. About Elena. Everything that she'd been trying to do and things that she'd done. She watched that 20 minutes long video with a surprised face.
"I can't watch this!" Ms Rachel said..after finishing the whole video already.
"Is Jenna okay? Was she hurt?" Ms Rachel asked.
"She wasn't hurt physically. But..she is obviously not well, mentally." I said.
"Who recorded this?" Ms Rachel asked.
"I got this video from an unknown number." Said Cloe.
Ms Rachel, then, noticed Elena from head to toe. She had no words.
"I am calling the principal." Ms Rachel said.
"Just remember, you can do that to me anytime, Elena. I want you to tie me up and fuck me with your p-" said Mary.
"Mary! You cannot use those words here." Interrupted Ms Rachel.
"Get out of our school." I said to Elena.
Elena smirked.
She was eventually kicked out of the school on the same day. Principal couldn't even look at her because she was in a lingerie. Her parents were called to the school. To our class, this was the most interesting day of the year. They loved the drama.
"I am so sorry, principal, I had no idea, Elena! Where did you even get that thing to wear?" Elena's mom asked.
"Borrowed it from some girl I fucked." She said casually.
Elena just..doesn't care about anything.
"Your daughter needs help." Ms Rachel said.
Elena was gone, hopefully forever.
I called Jen one more time after school. She picked up.
"Good news, Jen! We got Elena kicked. Be happy now!" I said.
"Kathy, people saw me naked. I think I should change schools too. I cannot come to a class where everyone has seen me naked."
Jenna sounded sad.
"Jen, people will forget about it and this video is shared among like, 7 girls."
"How are you so sure that it won't get out of that group?"
"Cloe has already deleted it. Haven't you checked?" I asked.
"Kathy, someone must have saved it in their device."
Ms Rachel had told the girls not to save and share the video and if she found it in someone's phone, she'd ruin their future. Jen was a bit relieved to hear this.
I thanked Ms Rachel and gave her a hug.
She might be a little strict, but she knows how to protect her students. I respect her for that.
"I still need some time. I might not come to school for few days." Jenna said.
She does deserve some time alone and away from school.
I was just glad that everything was sorted out.
"Hey, Kat! Where do you think you're going?" I heard someone shout while I was headed home.
It was Caroline. She got to me and gave my tits a soft slap.
"How did you get so busy that you couldn't even reply to my texts?" Caroline said.

Gotta say goodbye to her. It's hard. And so are my nipples from her soft slaps.