Caroline is my bestfriend!?

"So, will you get back together with Jenna?" Kristine asked.
"I'm not sure right now."

My phone rang. It was Caroline.
"Hey-"
"How is the sex going?" She asked.
"You're being too loud, Caroline. Why have you called me?" I asked.
"I was just curious. I know you did it with Kristine. I just know it! It's in your voice."
"How do you always get it?"

She said the same words during the pool party when I had sex with Jenna.

"It's your voice, Kat. You sound like you came. It's easy to detect that."
"Whatever, I'm still with Kristine right now."
"And I'm with my dolls..lubricating their pussies for a good masturbation session."
"I don't need to know that!" I said and cut the call.

Caroline is too comfortable with me. I didn't even know her few months back. Well, not that I mind. I just feel like she's serious about Karla, and that's making me want to detach myself from her.

"Stay with me, Katherine. I'll keep you happy." Kristine said.
"You're a nice girl. But I have a history with Jenna. We have been best friends since childhood. I'm sorry, Kristine. I can't promise you anything."
"Why do you like her so much!? She always makes you sad." Kristine said.
"Not always."
"Are you happy with her?"
"Not currently, that's why we broke up. Look, Kristine, I don't wanna talk about it." I said.
"Is there anything you like better about me?" She asked.
"Well, I like your giant clit." I said as I ran my fingers on her pussy.
She moaned.
I kissed her.
"You're so cute. I always wondered how you were single." I said.
"I reject guys and girls don't approach me."
"What!? I guess they don't know that you are.."
"Caroline once told me that I give her straight girl vibes. I don't even know what that meant." Kristine said.
"Don't even listen to her. She doesn't know what she is saying."
"You like Caroline too, right?" Kristine asked.
"What? No! She's just an annoying little junior."
"Your eyes lit up when I mentioned her name. And the way you talk about her..you like her more than Jenna, don't you?"
"She could be my bestfriend after Jenna. But I don't like her." I reassured her.
"And where do I stand?" Kristine asked.

She's just a hot girl I had sex with. I don't even know her properly, why does she expect to be on my priority list!?

"It's okay, you don't have to answer. You barely know me." She said.

*A sigh of relief*
Because, I didn't know how to answer that.

We had another round of sex. I just could not get enough of her clit. I rubbed my pussy hard on her clit. I loved sucking on it, her warm fluids came out after each suck and fell right into my mouth.

"I'm obsessed with your pussy." I said.
"It's yours to fuck." Kristine replied.
"I wish I could do it anytime I wanted. But you live so far!"
"We always have school."

She's ready to do it in school!? That's awesome!

"I'd love to fuck you during classes."
"How about during the class? And in the class?" Kristine asked.
"In front of everyone?"
"No, silly! We'll hide."
"Where?" I asked.
"In the closet."
"That is too risky."
"Yeah, you're right. Well, we'll find a place." Kristine said with a subtle hint of amusement.

She's onto something.
I'd never suggest the piano room. That room only reminds me of Elena.

"I should go home." I said.

There was no text from Jenna.

I just hope that she's away from Karla. She's looking for every opportunity to steal her.

I called Caroline over phone on my way home.
"Hey, Kat."
"Sex was awesome. Kristine is amazing!" I said.
"Whoa- okay! That's great. Of course she's amazing to you. She is the lite version of Jenna."
"C'mon, okay, maybe there are some similarities. But Caroline, her clitoris will turn you on instantly. It's big!"
"What? Kristine's?"
"Yes! I could suck on it all day. We did it twice!" I said.
"I've always wanted to fuck a girl with big clit. I have a doll with one. But I wanna feel a real pussy." Caroline said.
"Do you have all kind of dolls?"
"Mostly."
I sighed.
"So, anything from Karla?"
"Oh, no. She's been busy forming the knitting club."
"Wait, she's actually doing it? For Jenna?"
"Yes, but she's having trouble finding people. Jenna has such a boring hobby."
"It's not boring just because you don't do it. It's probably rare among girls our age." I said.
"How cute! You're still defending her in her absence after your breakup. And she couldn't even stand up for you in front of Karla. You're much better than her, Kat." Caroline said.

She's not wrong. It's always me doing things for Jenna. When has she ever done anything for me? Although, my love for her is unconditional. But it doesn't mean that she should treat me like a crap.

I had polaroid pictures of me and Kristine, making out, sucking on her clit, her being on top of me, our wet pussies together after we came, and of course, I also had pictures of us from the pool party. I came a lot to those pictures at night.