Sex and "I love you"s

Jenna was not the first girl I had sex with. It was Caroline. But with Jenna, it is a thousand times more special.

We were in Karla's bedroom. Jenna was on top of me, we were naked. Her wet pussy touched mine.

This feels wonderful. I had been waiting for this day. The first time I found out about scissoring was when I was in sixth grade and ever since then, I'd been wanting to do it with Jen but I never told her because I thought it'd be weird and I wasn't even sure back then if she was into girls. I do remember telling her about scissoring but she just laughed saying that's funny. Jenna has really grown now. Karla made her wet but I'm the one getting the prize.

She started rubbing her pussy on mine. I couldn't help but compare it to Caroline in my head.

She's amazing. My hot, sexy, Jen, I love her. But, Caroline's clit was bigger and I could also feel it entering my hole.

"Is something wrong?" Jenna asked.

Her tits were bouncing from all the humping.

"Put them on my face while you fuck me, Jen." I said.

She continued rubbing her pussy against mine with her tits on my face.

"I need all of you, tonight." I said.

I can feel her pussy's structure on mine. They're getting warmer together. I love her smell and her straight shiny blonde hair. I am gonna cum really soon.

"Jen, I'm gonna cum."
"Wait for me!"

We came together.
I was ready for another round but someone knocked the door.
We wore our bikinis back and opened the door. It was Karla. She looked at us for 2 seconds.
"Are you two staying for the night?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"No" Jen said.
"Wait..Jen, why?" I asked.
"Kathy, I can't stay tonight. You know my mother." Jenna said.

Jenna had strict parents. That's why we rarely hung out at her place.
"Alright then, I won't stay either." I said.
"No, Kathy, I think you should stay and have fun. There are a lot of girls staying. You will be fine." Jenna said.

Why does she have to mention that a lot of girls are staying?

"Well..okay I guess I'll stay alone then." I said.
"Alright, Kathy." Karla said and left.
We closed the door again.
"I love you, Jen. I wish you could stay."
"I love you too. But I can't. By the way, the sex was..amazing." She said.
"Yeah I wanna do it again." I said without any hesitation.
We kissed for a while.
"Your lips are like Jelly. I could eat them." I said.
She laughed lightly. We fell down on the bed and cuddled. 
"I don't think my mother will approve of us." Jenna said.
"But she likes me, of course she will." I said, playing with her hair.
"She didn't even approve of my middle school boyfriend. And you're a girl, Kathy."

She's right. If I tell her mother about us, she might start a war.

"Well, let's worry about it when the time comes." I said.
"Yeah.." Jenna said.
It was almost 8 PM and Jenna had to go.
"Kathy, I'm not sure if we can be together forever."
"Honestly Jen, I don't think about future that often."
"So you don't see us together in future? As expected of you. You're not even serious about us." Jenna said.
"That's not what I meant Jen, I love you-"
"You're never serious. I've noticed how you look at other girls." Jenna said.
"Don't act like you don't look at other girls, Jen. Caroline, Karla for instance." I said.
Jenna didn't say anything for a while.
"Well then, I guess we both cannot stop fooling around, can we?" She said.

I am so upset. We just had sex and now we're fighting? This is the last thing I wanted.

"Babe, I can do that for you, but can you?" I asked.
"I am not sure, you still love me, right?" Jenna asked.
"Of course, I do." I said and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.
"I love you more than anyone, Jen. We will make this work, okay?" I said.
She smiled with tears in her eyes.
"I love you too." She said.

Jenna left and I was checking Karla's home. It was so big with so many rooms and one big hall. It looked like a hotel. Karla was really rich! Her parents probably paid the school to make her head because she really doesn't fit the position.

I found Caroline by herself checking out her paintings. I went beside her. She didn't look at me but somehow, she was aware that I was standing beside her.

"So, how was it?" She asked.
"What?"
"Sex."
"How'd you know that we-"
"Please, Kat. Jenna moans really loud I could hear everything. And I heard your voice too!" Caroline said.
"Really? C'mon." I said.
"Yeah, I heard you say, 'it was so much better with Caroline. This is boring'". She said.
My heart skipped a beat because I really was thinking about Caroline initially. But after that, it was all Jenna in my head.
"I didn't say anything like that, Caroline." I said.
She laughed and ensured me that she was just kidding.
"Was it, though?" She asked.
"What?"
"Was it better with her?"
"I really don't want to comment on that." I said and walked away. Caroline followed me.
"You know, if you really loved her you'd say 'yes it was so much better' but you didn't say that."
"What do you want, Caroline?" I stopped and asked.
"I want you to be honest with me and with Jenna."
"Well, Jenna knows that I fool around with other girls." I said.
"What?"
We sat down and I told Caroline the conversation Jenna and I just had before she left.
"She said that she's not sure if she can stop fooling around with Karla!?" Caroline asked.
"Yeah! And she is expecting me to. I'd be fine with a world where its just me and her but she should be fine with it too, right?" I said.
"Totally! Damn, Jenna likes to sleep around like a ho-"
"She's my girlfriend, you cannot talk about her like that." I said and shut her mouth with my finger.
"Touch me down there." Caroline said.
"What?"
Caroline spread her legs.
One touch should be okay.
I touched her panties.
"You're wet." I said.
"Yes, you're the reason. Kat, when you're so close to me, you have got to expect my pussy to drool like this. And with your finger on my lips, I can't help it."
She sucked my finger.
Damn it!