Chapter 93 - Kiss (1)

Knock knock.

"Valentina?"

Kaiser gently knocked on Valentina's door while calling her name. It had been a couple of hours and she had instructed him to wake her up if her alarm didn't.

Fortunately, he had completed everything he needed to do before they discussed the 'rules' she wanted.

"Valentina?" he called again and knocked while waiting for a couple of minutes.

"Excuse me, I'm coming in," he called out before opening the door to her room.

When he walked in, it was to see her splayed out on her bed in oversized pajamas. Her pillows were lying on the floor and she rolled around as if she were uncomfortable. Hearing her mutter something, he walked closer and bent over, gently shaking her so she could wake up.

"Valentina, wake up." He looked down to see her flushed cheeks and brows furrowed in a small frown. As he shook her gently, her eyes fluttered, the long lashes brushing her cheeks like butterflies before opening slightly.

The bright green eyes were half-lidded and she gave him a soft smile before whispering, "Body pillow."

As she closed her eyes, she wrapped her hands around his neck and dragged him on top of her. As he tried to catch himself, her legs wrapped around his waist, and he could only flip onto his back as she clung to him like a jellyfish with a surprisingly strong grip.

Like a small child, she wiggled as if she were trying to get comfortable and he could feel his shirt riding up as she kept moving her arms around.

As he tried to gently disentangle her, she clung even tighter, moving this way and that, massaging his body every which way and holding on so tightly, he felt her limbs would snap if he forcibly ripped them off. In the end, her head ended up on his chest, one hand draped around him while the other held his neck.

Sighing to himself, he gently shook her while marveling at her strength. If it wasn't for her steady breathing, he would have thought she was awake and messing around with him. Although he was reluctant to wake her up seeing how tired she was, he felt as if he should so he could leave.

"Valentina, if you don't get off I'm going to kiss you." he threatened.

The only response was her deep breathing as she started moving around on his body before she muttered "Comfy".

Feeling her rub on a particular part of his body, Kaiser gritted his teeth and began taking a deep breath while thinking of baseball, golfing, running on the treadmill, anything boring he could use to calm his body down.

As she continued wiggling, he quietly threatened her.

"Valentina, if you don't get up, I'm going to tease you endlessly for this. So much that you'll be red for a month." He warned her.