Chapter 87 - Family Drama (5)

POV Kaiser Grayson

The moment the dinner finished, and Valentina disappeared somewhere, Kaiser immediately felt bored. As he was surrounded by actors and actresses trying to suck up to him as well as the director, Marco Piero, and Antonio Salazar, he immediately remembered why he didn't like to attend events like this. Way too troublesome.

"Mr. Grayson, I'm so happy you're here. Allow me to introduce myself once more. I'm Elena Piero. You're so handsome in person. you should have become an actor." Elena giggled while blushing as she stared up at the man's face.

"And I'm Aaliyah Salazar. Hello again Mr. Grayson. It's lovely to see you." Aaliyah said shyly while encroaching on his personal space.

Kaiser looked at the girls trying to press up against him while grabbing at his arm and felt the urge to dump his drink over them and leave.

Signaling at Roman with his eyes, he conveyed his irritation, and his brother immediately dashed over from where he was to run interference.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen let's move over here. My brother doesn't like crowds and I believe he wants to have a private word with Mr. Salazar and Mr. Piero. Come along with me, let's talk about your roles. Are you excited to start filming?"

As Roman led them away, Kaiser turned an expectant gaze to the two remaining men.

Smirking as he observed them, he rudely asked "What?"

"Kaiser-"

"Mr. Grayson. Don't make me repeat myself." Kaiser immediately cut off Antonio Salazar while staring the man down, his gray eyes flashing with disdain.

Although he knew this was Valentina's father, Kaiser struggled to see the resemblance between the two and just knowing that Valentina didn't like the man, he automatically couldn't stand him. additionally, seeing the loving play he had enacted throughout the meal with his adopted daughter right in front of his real daughter, his opinion of the man had dropped straight to hell.

Antonio Salazar took a deep breath to calm his irritation while looking at the man before him. Although he was young, Kaiser Grayson was stably the head of the huge conglomerate and had taken it to new heights. With his handsome face and tall figure, he attracted eyes everywhere he went and was one of the most eligible bachelors ever. Even in the business world, he wasn't one to be trifled with. He stably dealt with executives and people in high positions without shaking and was ruthless when he decided to make a move. Even though he was rude and lacked respect for people much older than him, no one could doubt his skill and work ethic.

"Mr. Grayson. I know you gave your reasons for acquiring the film, I ask you to reconsider the actor selection. Valentina is not skilled enough for such a role and Elena Piero would be a much better fit for the film. Why don't you have the director change to her? After all, Mr. Piero is also an investor. It would foster a great relationship between you two. After all, you can never have enough friends in business right?"

"No." Kaiser didn't even hesitate as he responded, "Roman has said he is interested in acquiring Miss Valentina and I don't interfere with his judgment and the way he runs Platinum Entertainment. If you want to replace the second female lead actress, she will have to give up the role herself and the director can choose a replacement as he wants. If you want Platinum Entertainment to pressure Miss Valentina, it won't happen. As for forming a better relationship with Mr. Piero? I don't need to."

Seeing as the two men remained silent, Kaiser smirked, "Anything else?"

"...No." Antonio Salazar unwillingly replied. As he glanced over at Marco Piero, he saw the man give him a vicious glance before hiding it with a smile.