Truce?

You're dating Changbin and after a bad day at your job (due to rude customers) Changbin attempts to lighten the mood. 

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

By the time you got home from work, you thought you were going to collapse from the weight of the world on your shoulders. It was one thing after the next, after the next, after the next. You woke up late and just barely made it to work on time.

Your job required you to interact with the public. As an introvert, it can be difficult to be around people when you prefer to be alone. It's even worse knowing that you have to deal with strangers. You never know what they want. You never know if they'll be nice to you or if they'll be mean.

Some speak softly and sweet while others huff and puff. They demand your attention the moment they greet you. Some don't even bother with a greeting, they just demand that you help them with things. Sometimes you can't meet their demands and they fly off the handle.

Their voice grows louder as they demand you help them. You try to offer your support and sympathy. You offer to try and help them in another way, but they lose their cool completely. Turning red in the face as their hands jerk and wave in the air.

Belittling you, belittling the company, and causing your stomach to churn uncomfortably. All you can do is keep your voice steady and your tears at bay. Sometimes it's the complete opposite, you just want to scream back. Belittle them and rip them apart as they do to you and storm out the door, but you needed this job. The bills had to be paid somehow.

Maybe someday you'd find a better job, but as of right now, this was the only option. It was the only job that fit your schedule and you didn't have another lined up. Taking a new job was a risky move when this one was stable, even if it made you mentally unstable. You couldn't be picky, there was no other choice.

You kicked off your shoes right inside the door, not bothering to properly put them in the shoe rack. You'd worry about that later. Right now, you wanted to collapse in your bed. Close the curtains and let the tears fall.

You had been screamed at by customers far too much today. Never ending anxious thoughts had swarmed your brain. Every insult by a customer, every sigh, every scoff. Maybe it was the cold and damp weather outside that had made the whole day miserable. Maybe that was why everyone was in such a shitty mood.

You walked into your bedroom, slipped the curtains shut, and flung yourself into the bed. You didn't bother to remove your makeup. You didn't change out of your work clothes. You shut your eyes and let the world go dark.

A few hours later, Changbin arrived at your apartment worried. Usually, you texted him letting him know that you had made it home. You never had to tell him that, but you had started letting him know after he mentioned that he worried about you a lot.

The two of you had been dating for a few months. The moment you talked to each other, something clicked immediately. You had never believed in love at first sight until you met Changbin. The two of you quite literally bumped into each other while out and about, you had been joined at the hip since then.

Although you had started dating, the two of you had your own lives. He traveled a lot for his career and you worked at the same building, in the same town, five days a week. You met up when you could and texted each other whenever you had time.

This week, he had been helping record their latest album. Stray Kids only had a few more months until they had another comeback. 3racha had been spending a lot of time in the studio giving feedback on the rest of the band's vocals. Spending so much time in the studio, he hadn't seen you much.